It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto and Microsoft hatch grand scheme for world domination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
After doing about 8 minutes of hard-core research, I have come to the shocking conclusion that Monsanto and Microsoft have been up to nefarious deeds... THIS is the conspiracy we need to focus on, because it effects every one of us... my proof may be sketchy and speculative, and I can't reveal my sources... but I assure you that this is ALL very real.

Each of these corporate giants have their role to play, as one could not do it alone... and our alien friends have been trying to point this out (for our own good, of course) by leaving clues in crop circles. It all came together in my somewhat twisted mass of neurons when I saw this:

It hit me like a ton of bricks... what do a wheat field and technology have in common? What do these strange symbols mean? What is the odd "creature" in this photo trying to eat?

It's all about the cookies... yes, you heard it here first... Now, we know that when we visit most web sites, a cookie is left on your computer... this has been going on for years with no ill effects, but something has changed... the cookies have started to "wake up" (this is what was triggered on Dec. 21, 2012... the Mayans were some pretty smart cookies... no pun intended), and they are up to no good... how did this happen?

I have it on good authority (I have no proof, nor can I confirm a source... just believe me or else) that Monsanto has been supplying Microsoft with GMOs to produce these mutated cookies!
This is what they look like when you run the source code through photo editing software... this nasty little bugger ruined both my mouse and keyboard (GMO cookies can manipulate matter on a quantum level). I knew my PC was infected when I walked into my office and saw what they had done...

Infected mouse:

Infected keyboard:

It gets worse... I have an insider at Monsanto that offered up this tidbit: they are growing these right out in the open. He sent me this photo of how the GMO seedlings are latching on to the data they need, which then becomes their new DNA:

He has also stated that the biggest part of the project has begun the move from the greenhouses into open fields. He offered this hidden cam photo as proof. It doesn't look doctored, and although I don't really know the guy, he has NO reason to lie and can't possibly be a disinfo agent:

As you can clearly see, the bad data begins its life on trees before they move the GMO data into the global internet cookie supply... both Monsanto and Microsoft ramped things up a bit last year when they offered their employees free Christmas trees...
... this got their evil little feet into countless households...

Now, you can debate the truth of my claim all you want. I cannot be swayed by reason or rational thought...

The time has come to destroy these genetic-binary monstrosities before it is too late!

edit on 31-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Oh nooos, say it ain't so?!

As long as you have pics, you don't need sources.
I always feared that monster thingy in the crop circle.

Yep, World Domination agenda.
Thanks for informing us.
Now I'll sleep better at night.

LMAO....

S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry...double post.
The cookies made me do it......

edit on 31-7-2013 by snarky412 because: double post.....sorry

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am just glad that it was 8 minutes of research well spent... Mrs. Madmac wants me to cut the grass, but this is a far more important endeavor than lawn care...

Post Script: I lost that battle... time to do some yard work...

edit on 31-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: The GMO cookies have infected my cerebellum...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Man, trolling for S&F is getting more difficult...

I should have started this in skunk works, then let the mods move it...

I need those points for when we buy out Detroit to start our dystopian society

(for the record I couldn't care less about the points... it is called satire... let's face it, with all of the doom and gloom in the MSM, we could all use a good laugh from time to time...)

new topics

top topics

join