It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chilling History of How Hollywood Helped Hitler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I realize this seems like old news, but the reality is they are still at it.

There are so many different levels you could take this story to, and so many different angles.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

In devastating detail, an excerpt from a controversial new book reveals how the big studios, desperate to protect German business, let Nazis censor scripts, remove credits from Jews, get movies stopped and even force one MGM executive to divorce his Jewish wife.

Take into consideration the considerable amount if influence Hollywood and the music industry have on the hearts and minds of people today, and who are they in cahoots with now?

It isn't just about money anymore, or was it really ever about money?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hollywood becomes big, America becomes rich, America invests in Europe and Hitler's Germany hoping that something good will come out of it after the first World War. They were wrong, Hitler uses money from America when he goes mad and builds massive military. Fight starts and Hitler looses. THE END

That's what I understood about Holywood during the world war after reading history books.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Misbah because: No Reason

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP. I would have to look into this and see how accurate this is because I find it interesting. As well how many people believe the Jews control Hollywood and the media. I'll like to see what people think of this.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

From Gyssling's perspective, the removal of all the offensive elements of Three Comrades was the true benefit of his behavior from the previous year. He had reacted so dramatically to the second film in the trilogy that he had now managed to get his way on the third. And this was no small feat, for Three Comrades would have been the first explicitly anti-Nazi film by an American studio. At this critical historical moment, when a major Hollywood production could have alerted the world to what was going on in Germany, the director did not have the final cut; the Nazis did.

Think about this,

Could Hollywood have changed the course of history?

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

In the year that followed, the studios released only a handful of anti-Nazi movies because of another, very different political force: the American isolationists. The isolationists accused Hollywood of making propaganda designed to draw the United States into the European war, and in the fall of 1941, Congress investigated this charge in a series of hearings. The most dramatic moment came when the head of 20th Century Fox, Darryl F. Zanuck, gave a rousing defense of Hollywood: "I look back and recall pictures so strong and powerful that they sold the American way of life, not only to America but to the entire world. They sold it so strongly that when dictators took over Italy and Germany, what did Hitler and his flunky, Mussolini, do? The first thing they did was to ban our pictures, throw us out. They wanted no part of the American way of life."

In the thunderous applause that followed, no one pointed out that Zanuck's own studio had been doing business with the Nazis just the previous year.

no one pointed out that Zanuck's own studio had been doing business with the Nazis just the previous year.

sickening.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Thanks for sharing OP. I would have to look into this and see how accurate this is because I find it interesting. As well how many people believe the Jews control Hollywood and the media. I'll like to see what people think of this.

Thanks Phoenix, please feel free to add any information you can find, and I think we know how Hollywood stands and who it stands with today,

It seems this is just touching the tip of the iceberg, there has to be many twist and turns to this information.
edit on 013131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm going to be rather crude and say this: Screw Hollywood. Both now and then. A place rife with pedophilia and greed. It's no surprise they'd bend backwards to the NSDAP's demands of censorship.

That's all I have to add here, I'm sorry I haven't added anything more to this discussion.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
Hollywood becomes big, America becomes rich, America invests in Europe and Hitler's Germany hoping that something good will come out of it after the first World War. They were wrong, Hitler uses money from America when he goes mad and builds massive military. Fight starts and Hitler looses. THE END

That's what I understood about Holywood during the world war after reading history books.

I don't really know the horrid details of Hollywood and Hitler conspiring together, but I do know the news media and Hollywood are still at it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm going to be rather crude and say this: Screw Hollywood. Both now and then. A place rife with pedophilia and greed. It's no surprise they'd bend backwards to the NSDAP's demands of censorship.

That's all I have to add here, I'm sorry I haven't added anything more to this discussion.

A few years back it would have surprised me, but not anymore, thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Take into consideration the considerable amount if influence Hollywood and the music industry have on the hearts and minds of people today, and who are they in cahoots with now?

Easy answer Zionist. They brag about controlling Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

But now a young historian says that in the years before the war, Tinseltown was marching to a very different tune. Ben Urwand, 35 has written a book, The Collaboration: Hollywood's Pact With Hitler, in which he cites documents that prove, he says, US studios acquiesced to Nazi censorship of their films actively cooperated with the regime's world propaganda effort.

“Hollywood is not just collaborating with Nazi Germany,” Urwand told the New York Times. “It’s also collaborating with Adolf Hitler, the person and human being.”

www.independent.co.uk...

The book describes many Jewish studio bosses not only censoring films to suit the regime, but also producing material that could be inserted into German propaganda films and even financing German weapons manufacturing. The collaboration of Hollywood with the regime began in 1930, says Urwand, when Carl Laemmle Jr of Universal Studios agreed major cuts to the First World War film All Quiet On The Western Front after riots in Germany instigated by the Nazi party.

“I would say there were a few shocking moments, probably starting with the document I discovered in the National Archives in Washington which explained how MGM was insulating its profits,” Urwand told the Times of London.

“There was a law in Germany that foreign businesses couldn't export currency. They made an exception for MGM because they were financing the production of German armaments.”

OH my God, could WW2 have been prevented?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Collaboration: Hollywood's Pact with Hitler

www.amazon.com...

another article

The list of institutions and industries that have been accused of whitewashing their links to the Third Reich is long, including various governments, the Vatican, Swiss banks and American corporations like I.B.M., General Motors and DuPont.
Enlarge This Image

Ben Urwand, author of “The Collaboration,” due out in October.
Enlarge This Image

“All Quiet on the Western Front” (1930), a film that led to Nazi riots and demands for editing.

Now a young historian wants to add a more glamorous name to that roll call: Hollywood.

Hollywood studios, in an effort to protect the German market for their movies, not only acquiesced to Nazi censorship but also actively and enthusiastically cooperated with that regime’s global propaganda effort.

Digging through archives in Berlin and Washington, D.C., he has unearthed proof that Hollywood worked together with the Nazis
www.tabletmag.com...

Hollywood’s policy of collaboration with the Nazis took more active forms as well. As Jews were systemically excluded from German life and barred from schools and professions, 20th Century Fox released The House of Rothschild (1934), starring George Arliss, the British actor who had earlier played Disraeli. The movie showed how a single Jewish family, headed by its greedy, mean-spirited patriarch Mayer Rothschild, managed to gain control over the finances of Europe and was even able to influence the decisions of governments about war and peace. It was a film that the Nazis might have commissioned themselves.

In fact, the Nazis liked The House of Rothschild so well that a scene from the movie was actually incorporated into the most notorious Nazi anti-Semitic film, Der Ewige Jude.

MGM further consolidated its alliance with the Nazis by donating eleven of its most popular movies to the cause of German war relief.

www.tabletmag.com...

They are plotting to destroy us next.

edit on 013131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah

then you should stop reading state mandated history books.

the only people who had a written "final solution" were Trotsky, Lenin, & Stalin...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hedy Lamarr's Secret Communications System
www.theatlantic.com...

The science presented in this patent serves as the basis for the technology we use today in cell phones, pagers, wireless Internet, defense satellites, and a plethora of other spread-spectrum devices.

weird world we live in

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Easy answer Zionist. They brag about controlling Hollywood.

exactly.. and people should know by now how many Russian Christians were murdered by Jewish Bolshevik's..

it far out weighs the infamous six million lie..

but people do not.. and fall for the propaganda & blame Germany based on lies..

hollywoods lies help reenforce the false history..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

But now a young historian says that in the years before the war, Tinseltown was marching to a very different tune. Ben Urwand, 35 has written a book, The Collaboration: Hollywood's Pact With Hitler, in which he cites documents that prove, he says, US studios acquiesced to Nazi censorship of their films actively cooperated with the regime's world propaganda effort.

“Hollywood is not just collaborating with Nazi Germany,” Urwand told the New York Times. “It’s also collaborating with Adolf Hitler, the person and human being.”

www.independent.co.uk...

The book describes many Jewish studio bosses not only censoring films to suit the regime, but also producing material that could be inserted into German propaganda films and even financing German weapons manufacturing. The collaboration of Hollywood with the regime began in 1930, says Urwand, when Carl Laemmle Jr of Universal Studios agreed major cuts to the First World War film All Quiet On The Western Front after riots in Germany instigated by the Nazi party.

“I would say there were a few shocking moments, probably starting with the document I discovered in the National Archives in Washington which explained how MGM was insulating its profits,” Urwand told the Times of London.

“There was a law in Germany that foreign businesses couldn't export currency. They made an exception for MGM because they were financing the production of German armaments.”

OH my God, could WW2 have been prevented?

No WW2 could not have been prevented from happening because Britain and France wanted WW2 to happen. They are the ones that placed unwarranted sanctions against Germany. Remember at this time Hitler was voted Time magazines man of the year and every president and royal on the planet wanted to meet him.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Time magazines man of the year and every president and royal on the planet wanted to meet him.

I remember that.

I just wonder though if some of the carnage could have been prevented.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Time magazines man of the year and every president and royal on the planet wanted to meet him.

I remember that.

I just wonder though if some of the carnage could have been prevented.

It would have been nice that it hadn't happen but the Zionist who run the banks wanted the war. They wanted it for two reasons first all the money that could be made second was the nation of Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I found this new information on hollyweird just put the icing on the cake and believe it is still pertinent because they are still using their power.

Do you agree?

Yesterday I was watching that series Siberia, at the end of the show a glyph showed up just a flash I rewound it several times.

I have seen it before, it is ancient script, but I haven't found it yet.

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'll be darn I found it

Cult of the alien god

anunnakialiengodsandspirituality.com...

It is Sumerian, third or second symbol on the top row.

an, god in heaven

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
and where did adolph get his funding for the war if you follow the money trail 90+ % of it comes from jewish sources.

and hitler and churchill were supposed to be related by blood both are likely rothchilds

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join