It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret tape reveals Republican strategy to sabotage Obama's remaining years.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Muse7 and hauntwok

I am going to have to revoke your American cards..

So far across op's various threads you both have committed a long series of abuses against what america stands for..

HW..

Your not an independent voter..
It is a nice play

great attempt at manipulation on a very subtle level...

I find it interesting that you each seem to be working together across many threads.. all making a series of false claims..

The second issue is the process you are going through to establish your selves.. one seems to be verifying the other

again interesting..

Let me for a moment ask you both a simple question..

Summing it up you statements indicate your organized and working together

So why would you do something like this?

So far you seem to indicate that the Republicans are vast manipulators.. Who have the power to stop Obama in his tracks.. They have assassinated his character with strawman claims

Yet ..

Who is in office

Didnt they lose the election..

Either they lost it, or a certain faction crashed it right..
yet now they are all on the same page.. working together

So lets keep this simple...

I challenge you to go talk with your bosses and get this information..

You are gonna need to directly name which members of the GOP have plotted to sabotage Obamas remaining years

Names, dates, and times

Your also gonna need to define precisely which forms of sabotage they planned

Example the make of the gun they held to the IRS officials head forcing them to be dishonest with the name of the gun owner holding it to their head

Who ordered him to hold the gun to their head

Then the name of the person in the news teams who ran the news with the gun to his head..

I am very suspicious of both of you at this point...Your acting like your both part of a concentrated effort.. If you are you should be ashamed of yourselves.. you are betraying what the country stands for..

If not.. You should both be ashamed of yourselves.. get some education and look at how the system really works.. you are betraying what the country stands for

I call

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I am going to have to revoke your American cards..

Oh really? So you are the sole person who is in charge of who gets to be in YOUR America? I see how that works, seems a bit fascist to me though.

Your not an independent voter..
It is a nice play

great attempt at manipulation on a very subtle level...

Actually I am an independent voter. I don't punch a party line ticket, instead I research candidates and vote based on if that candidate more aptly expresses my personal views. I have voted for Republicans, Democrats, Green Party, and Constitution party, I have never voted for a Libertarian because libertarianism in America has just become a party for the selfish.

I find it interesting that you each seem to be working together across many threads.. all making a series of false claims..

I think you are being paranoid, might want to seek professional help if this is the case.

The second issue is the process you are going through to establish your selves.. one seems to be verifying the other

again interesting..

Yes, facts tend to do that.

Summing it up you statements indicate your organized and working together

So why would you do something like this?

I don't know, why don't you tell us, please, include more of this groundbreaking in depth analysis you bring to the table.

So far you seem to indicate that the Republicans are vast manipulators.. Who have the power to stop Obama in his tracks.. They have assassinated his character with strawman claims

One word, "birthers"

Who is in office

Didnt they lose the election..

Either they lost it, or a certain faction crashed it right..
yet now they are all on the same page.. working together

The GOP threw the last election. They knew that Mitt couldn't possibly defeat Obama. But they ran with Mitt anyway. There is a reason for this. It has to do with the real people in charge. Please read my signature for details.

I challenge you to go talk with your bosses and get this information..

I can, but I think that my boss would rather have me detail cars than explain political science.

You are gonna need to directly name which members of the GOP have plotted to sabotage Obamas remaining years

Names, dates, and times

Your also gonna need to define precisely which forms of sabotage they planned

Example the make of the gun they held to the IRS officials head forcing them to be dishonest with the name of the gun owner holding it to their head

Who ordered him to hold the gun to their head

Then the name of the person in the news teams who ran the news with the gun to his head..

Really, please seek psychological help man.

I am very suspicious of both of you at this point...Your acting like your both part of a concentrated effort.. If you are you should be ashamed of yourselves.. you are betraying what the country stands for..

If you like, I could google psychiatric help for you.

No one should be this paranoid.

If not.. You should both be ashamed of yourselves.. get some education and look at how the system really works.. you are betraying what the country stands for

Weren't we talking about this in another thread? Now you are PRO education?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
While tables are being beautifully turned,
has anyone investigated Issa and Joe Arpaio
for the fast and furious scandal?

Me thinks they protest WAY too much.

Not to mention the whole thing conveniently happened
in Sheriff Joes backyard. Coincidence?
Yeah sure.

Maybe Arpaio is upset BECAUSE those weapons are now in his backyard. Let me plant ONE landmine in your backyard of your house, let's see how vocal you get. Your an idiot.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chuck258

Your an idiot.

You're an idiot is the correct grammar to use. If you are going to call someone an idiot, please use the correct grammar unless you yourself want to look like an idiot.

Besides, Arpaio could have stopped it right? He's the king of all sheriffs in the country. But no he didn't.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"Sabotage"?

Seems to me the "Republicans" have been doing everything they can to make Obama look like the good guy. They're just picking on him. Yeah! That's it! It couldn't be that the president has any control at all over what happens while he's in charge.

I'll never understand how Obama groupies compartmentalize these things in their minds. They will admit that the spying and all that stuff is the creepiest thing ever but Obamacare is an absolute good and Obama is really just a good guy who is being unfairly demonized and misjudged.

If anyone is being sabotaged here, the Republicans have been sabotaging themselves since 9/11. The "Democrats" seem to be evil geniuses if you ask me. They can do the most obviously villainous things you can imagine and get a round of applause. If the Republicans were doing the same things, they'd be called out on it just because they have an R by their names.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
At this point if you are picking sides, you either haven't been paying attention, which I know you have, or you are doing damage control.

It took me a long time to admit our representatives in Washington are corrupt, I never did like Lawyers, politicians, or used care salesmen, but I never fully understood the magnitude of the betrayal.

And it goes back so far in American history, shocking. I don't know what it will take to turn this around, it can't be turned around if we continue to make excuses for them.

If world events don't make you cry nothing will.
edit on 093131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I never did like Lawyers, politicians, or used care salesmen,

I didn't realize how slimy these people really are (And I hope there are none reading this) but I went with a family member recently to buy a (lightly) used van and the instant we came into contact with the guy it was just bad vibes. Every stereotypical thing you could possibly ever say about used car salesmen was on full display and the thing that made it feel so bizarre was that he didn't even seem to notice.

I don't know. I've had a relatively sheltered life because I'm (somewhat) disabled. I don't often get out and actually meet people like this so it's kind of a strange jolt when I do.

Now politicians and lawyers (many of them are one and the same) are more the type of dirtbags I'm familiar with because you see them on TV every day in all their glory. It's also disturbing to see how blatant it has gotten when they either don't know or don't care if people can see them for what they are. All that matters to them is getting their way. They don't care how. They don't care what they have to do or say.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Look up responsibility in the dictionary...
I do it every day with every decision I make... I just do not lie to myself like certain people.. Your own post indicate a combative drive from an insecurity complex

A cute twist not I am the one trying to eliminate people yet your own postings here indicate that you feel that anyone who is not liberal is uneducated..

I love how your response seems to attack the poster..

First we resort to calling people paranoid...
Seems I hit a nerve.quite interesting
Your tactic here is the equivalent of

Example
me quoting your U2U message about you needing goats for personal enjoyment and use

as an example of something close to your emotional content of your posting ( plus I have been itching to quote a president here...lol)

then the constant need to prove yourself dominate..

The easiest way to have dealt with the idea of you being a shill would have been to

"LOL.. I wish.. easy money.. sit at my computer all day and get money for trolling that would be awesome"

Instead you overreact

Also you really need to pick up on definitions.. I am not your definition of pro-education
LOL

By the way you do not get to dismiss the idea so easily

Where are the links to the direct proof

Give me names dates times....

No offense, Let us assume for a minute you are not shill

How many man operation do you Work for?
What is the busiest times of day, week, and year?
Do you change the filters when you detail?
What is the Sex and race of the majority of your customers?
What are the levels of detailing you offer?
Is the pay above or below two times min wage?

And for the love of God why do you work there..
Your stubborn arrogant and ignorant, all the qualities you need to succeed

Or are you waiting for the opportunity ?

You missed the whole point of the questions I asked earlier and I am pretty sure you will miss these..
( do not assume they are the same reasons)

Your getting upset because the basketball cheerleaders are bad mouthing the Football cheerleaders..

It is why I asked you for evidence.. and all I got was static... seems I hit a nerve

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The easiest way to have dealt with the idea of you being a shill would have been to

"LOL.. I wish.. easy money.. sit at my computer all day and get money for trolling that would be awesome"

Ah, but being a shill, wouldn't you think that I thought of that and instead have altered that tactic knowing that you know that I know that you would think I would say that?

Also you really need to pick up on definitions.. I am not your definition of pro-education
LOL

By your posts it just would appear that you might benefit from more education. (and perhaps therapy)

Where are the links to the direct proof

Give me names dates times....

Ok how about, the Reagan Era through the present. That ought to cover it.

Now here's where you get personal again.

How many man operation do you Work for?

The place I work for employs 25 people at present.

What is the busiest times of day, week, and year?

Early mornings, just past lunch, and late afternoons are the busiest times of day, during the week it's Wednesdays as we run a special, friday afternoons (as people want a clean car for the weekend), Saturdays for work trucks. and sunday mornings (for higher end cars being detailed) The busiest time of year is bug season specifically love bug seasons which there are two, once in the spring and again at the end of summer.

Do you change the filters when you detail?

No, we clean cars, we don't do mechanic work.

What is the Sex and race of the majority of your customers?

Mostly white women, lots of elderly men,

What are the levels of detailing you offer?

Starts with a basic vacuum and wipe down of the interior, all the way to a total detail including engine clean and wheel cleaning.

Is the pay above or below two times min wage?

Minimum wage plus tips.

Did I pass your "he's a gubermint agent!" test?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join