It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a strange being\creature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I posted this pic in a thread about a week ago. We were discussing spirit\ghost rapping and knocking.

I looked at the pic again, and decided my fellow ATSers may want to have a look. It's quite blurry, not exactly high-res by any means, but it's still interesting.

Some friends of mine experienced a lot of strange activity in their house several years ago. It seemed to be poltergeist type stuff. Loud noises, objects disappearing then reappearing days later, doors closing\opening, etc. The activity subsided and then stopped.

My friend heard some very loud and persistent scratching and knocking one night in the vicinity of the back door and entryway into their kitchen\pantry area.. This area was a favorite spot of the ghost. (or whatever it was)

He went outside (through the front door) and quietly walked around the house to the rear door where the noises were coming from. He took some pics with a cheap camera. He didn't use the flash.
What looks like a creature could simply be a "trick of the light" or a reflection. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hmmm....not sure what you are seeing here but looks like a campfire in the woods to me. Can you circle or outline the "creature" that we are supposed to be evaluating?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
''Beam me up Scottie!''

Just kidding...Could be anything or nothing at all.
Next time try to be prepared and get a better shot of whatever that was.
Good luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The picture shows a large window. The kitchen light is on. The being appears to be standing in front of the window, looking towards my friend. It appears to have two large eyes which are reflecting the light.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I can count the pixels but I can't determine what it is since its blurry.

Do you have another copy? A sharper image...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can you explain the image context a wee bit more?

Where is the light coming from, what direction is that from the house, is it in a forested area ect?

It's certainly difficult to ascertain what the image is.

More details may help.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

No that's the only pic I have. He had a little cheapie camera.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It looks like a raccoon to me.

But, I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

My friend was standing about 15 feet from the window. Their back yard was extremely dark. (he took the photo around 2 AM) The kitchen light is illuminating the window. The 'being' looks like it's standing directly in front of the window, facing my friend. The curtains add to the overall fuzziness and blur.. There is a large tree to the right of the window. There may be some tree branches in the photo. It's just too damn blurry to make out.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Do they have a cat or dog that could be standing on it's hind legs, looking who is outside of the window?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All I'm seeing is a kind of miniature Bender bottom middle and a darkened R2-D2 stood next to him (on the right).

edit on 31-7-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I played with your photo in photoshop...
There is no creature there,unless it has a transparent body

I think there was something outside,or in front of the window,but not a creature.
And how come nobody takes a high quality photo?Even my phone has better quality...
And by the way,I think that photo was cropped,no camera makes photos at that resolution(265x373?)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Cool, thank you.

Originally posted by ColeYounger
reply to post by mcx1942

There may be some tree branches in the photo. It's just too damn blurry to make out.

Indeed!!

I think that about sums this up.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the replies. As I've said (repeatedly), I know it's a very blurry pic. It was taken with a very cheap camera, and I have no idea what settings were used. I just said that some people may find it interesting. Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by exodus27
And how come nobody takes a high quality photo?

Because not everyone has hundreds of dollars to blow on a camera or phone. Plus, whenever high quality photos or videos come up showing something extraordinary, there are thousands of people that instantly scream "photoshop."
What's the point of even taking a high quality/HD picture or video if everyone is going to automatically say you faked it?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dondylion
Because not everyone has hundreds of dollars to blow on a camera or phone. Plus, whenever high quality photos or videos come up showing something extraordinary, there are thousands of people that instantly scream "photoshop."
What's the point of even taking a high quality/HD picture or video if everyone is going to automatically say you faked it?

You don't need hundreds of dollars for a high quality photo,as I said before...even a cheap phone takes better photos nowadays than that pixelated photo in this thread.
And people who say that a photo/video must be fake because it has good quality are just close minded,it is logical to think that someone takes a good photo when most of the people do not use cameras from 2004(and even then,phone cameras had vga quality,that means 640x480 resolution,and a dedicated camera even more).
It is a lot easier for a man to fake a photo and get away with it using blurred,or low quality photos,because it is hard to tell if the image is fake...and in high quality photos people can examine in more detail,and obviously will know faster if the image is genuine or not.
I'm not saying this is the case in this thread,but in general,this is the reason you don't find high quality photos in paranormal research...
It is easier to believe a man didn't had the time to take a photo,because he wasn't prepared,than believing he chose the lowest resolution,and didn't focus at all.
I hope now you understand why I responded like that in my last post.
edit on 31-7-2013 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by exodus27

I find your reply a bit strange:

I think there was something outside,or in front of the window,but not a creature.

You "think" there's something outside or in front of the window. You're not sure. You don't know what it is, but you know it's not a creature.

That's akin to saying: 'There's a light in the sky that appears to be moving. I don't know what it is, but I know it's not a meteor.' As for the bad resolution critique, I've had old digital cameras (pre-2000) that processed the pics in some weird formats that I've never seen before or since. You could convert them into viewable images like JPEGs, but the resolution would be horrible. Shadings, hues, even colors would change after converting.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Of course I'm not sure,because of the bad quality photo,but what I'm sure of is that the thing from that photo can be a lot of ordinary things,from a tree to a cat,an object,a shadow...and those "eyes" don't look like eyes,to me it looks like you can see the outside light through two little holes...so it most likely is not a creature with holes in its head.
Cheers.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I can count the pixels but I can't determine what it is since its blurry.

Do you have another copy? A sharper image...

Isn't that THE BEST EVER STORE?

Darryl Forests
Sharp As A Knife

top topics

join