It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High Calling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are certain things which are generally not talked about within the public majority - certain taboo subjects which some of us may think about, or even speak freely about among certain circles, but are mainly side-stepped in the public eye.

There are certain activities which are acceptable in some cultural circles and, at the same time, generally considered immoral or dangerous in others.

There are certain things which are lawfully allowed, yet certain groups or individuals wish to outlaw. For example, I could legally keep my dog outside in a small fenced-in enclosure, and so long as I feed, water and shelter her, and keep her pen generally clean, I do not have to show her any affection whatsoever, exercise her or make her part of the family in any way, regardless of her mental or emotional state.

Inversely, there are certain illegal activities which some people are striving to legalize. Activities which have been deemed taboo or immoral by policymaking representatives, yet seem to be commonplace in large swaths of the populace.

ATS is a place where some taboo subjects are discussed, and others are simply not allowed... I will not discuss any of them specifically in this thread.

(So far, I don't think I've said anything here outside the realm of factual reasoning. If you disagree, you may want to roll your eyes and stop reading now - else, continue on...)

All "magick" has a scientific/physical/real-world component. Likewise, all physical phenomena has a "magickal," "otherworldly" or non-physical counterpart.

However, most either believe that all physical reality is all magick, or perhaps more often it is believed that all magick is simply science unexplained. Ask a quantum physicist what the basis of reality is and they may say "we're still working on that one." Ask a spiritual leader or guru the same thing and they may say that this is simply the dream of a universal consciousness, or that it's all just an illusion of our imaginary senses.

There are many activities (most all of them) which can be used for benefeical as well as detrimental purposes. The energy of religious dogma. The energy of science. The energy of spoken words. The energy of simple physical movement - can all be used to heal or to harm. In their natural state these energies are all neutral. It is up to the individual to push or to pull, to grab or release, to carry or to throw away.

In this sense, we are all magicians, shamans, scientists and even sociopaths - via every decision we execute.

One thing that is holding back the progress of humanity is the tendency to let widespread opinion stagnate our pool of thought. We tend to let generalizations, stereotypes and taboos serve as a guidepost for our beliefs. (Deny Ignorance)

Metaphysically speaking, when a negative spin is put on a neutral energy, the positive element becomes obscured. In humans, this causes confusion due to the innate knowledge of the hidden element. Confusion is followed by fear, fear is followed by anger and frustration, anger begets hatred, and so forth...

Humanity is on full spin cycle in this day and age, but there will always be those who no longer want to spin. Sometimes it's more enjoyable to stand on the ground and watch other people get dizzy on the ride!

We have been cast into a negative spin by so-called leaders, so-called information channels as well as so-called "holy men."

We must choose for ourselves which way to spin - the negative, sucking-in of fearful, confused energy, or the positive out-flowing of truth.

When a person is trapped on their streetcar of desire, fearful, confused, perhaps holding a knife, not knowing what to do next, will the police often think to offer them a drink of water rather than the voltage of a taser? How often do they consider telling a joke rather than squeezing a trigger? Sometimes the positive happens - the potential is always there, but how often is it used?

What if soldiers came equipped only with candy and smiles?
Sure some of them would still die, but isn't a soldier expected to put his or her life on the line anyway? Does violence ensure survival? Does killing necessarily preserve life? What is the better approach in the long run?

True, these ideas don't fly so well, because those who seek to lead us, who only spin things negatively, will never suggest positive methods as the primary problem-solver. Positive ideas are seldom given the wings to fly.

Our energy is like a nuclear reaction - it can be used to empower or to disempower, but, given our tendency to rush into gaining this power, there is always a chance of a meltdown - personally, locally and globally.

Until we can truly think for ourselves (Defy Ignorance) and treat others as we would truly want to be treated, even at our worst, ugliest moment, then we will continue on with this confusing spin cycle.

...and that's why aliens don't talk to us.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Monkey over here,
Monkey over there...
Monkey on the sea,
Monkey in the air...
Monkey underground,
Monkey in disguise...
Monkey in the alley
With the blood-shot eyes

Monkey on the ceiling,
Monkey on the floor...
Monkey in the window,
Monkey at the door...
Monkeys always screamin'
And makin' a fuss...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

As one who's talked to aliens, does this make the rest of what you've written silliness too?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

As one who's talked to aliens, does this make the rest of what you've written silliness too?

Do you have those recordings OMG would we luv to hear those.

Pretty please...with sugars on top?

Darryl Forests
Never heard a REAL alien be4

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

From a narrow perspective, absolutely.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Do you have those recordings OMG would we luv to hear those. Pretty please...with sugars on top?

Sure, but first show me the quote where I said I had ever talked to aliens.

Darryl Forests Never heard a REAL alien be4

You probably wouldn't understand the language.
Perhaps your brothers, Darryl and Darryl would.

EDIT: Sory, I meant Larry and Darryl... had you confused with the smart one.

edit on 1-8-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: dumbed it down for the dummies

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Where my haters at? You guys are slow!
I'm the type that likes to go toe-to-toe...

BTW... completely disappointed that ATS mods allow mockery as the primary form of communication.
Hurts when I have to defend myself.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

i am a bit disappointed to see you post a response like this on a very well presented post of this topic. i thought u had some level of clarity to respect others opinions. especially on this topic. and reiterate, that it was both worded and presented very well.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

i am a bit disappointed to see you post a response like this on a very well presented post of this topic. i thought u had some level of clarity to respect others opinions. especially on this topic. and reiterate, that it was both worded and presented very well.

Thanks for those kind words!
I try not to take the trolls' grumpiness to heart, the poor things live under bridges after all!

edit on 7-8-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: baked some trollhouse cookies

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

just calling it how i see it man. there are many ways of explaining it. as long as they capture the key essence of balance which permeates all.

i guess i have to understand that it is not an easy thing to believe. even though it makes complete sense if the reader understands the jargon. all that we see around us, is indeed a product of Real Magic.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A very good post. thank you.

Empathy, sympathy.
or hate growing from hate.
so easy to hate hate!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What a lovely post and picture. Aliens do and have talked to many of us, but it's dust in the wind.

I would not say it's particularly 'magik' but rather a miracle of creation and we should all take time to smell the roses and align our energies for positive deeds and thoughts. Is that easier said than done in societies that just don't work, that don't nurture us? It's your choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thinking earlier about the old question "Why don't they show themselves. Why don't they HELP US....SAVE US?"

Ok, that is usually not how it is worded but it often boils down to that. I must admit, as a contactee I have wondered this myself. After confusing experiences, when I start figuring these things out, I mostly get teasers, stuff to keep me compelled but constantly reaching...why so coy, now? I can't complain though, if I seek, I am reassured and that is more than many have in their lives- mental reassurance.

So that brings me to the subject of their communication. I hope you don't mind if I add some thoughts to your thread since I had just been thinking about this.

The general consensus is that they are telepathic. They not only have the ability to communicate to your mind, but they can make you feel things & they can watch you.

When I first started realizing all these connections concerning my own experiences, this was really quite a trip to get past, knowing they can be in my head & watching me. It doesn't bother me as bad as it may bother some people who seem to be more inclined to demonize everything they do because I don't really have a lot of secrets. I don't have a lot of regrets... not deep ones. Everyone has regrets but I do not carry around buckets full of guilt. My biggest obstacle was having all my rather dumb thoughts exposed. No, not all my thoughts are dumb but everyone has the occasional incredibly stupid thought that just pops into their head without invitation. It makes one feel raw & exposed, somewhat out of control but to stay calm & let acceptance come to you will allow this phase to pass. I kinda doubt they do this to everyone. People have to realize that this communication is a two way street. Things have been exposed TO ME as well. So many subtle thoughts, fragile feelings, hardened convictions, almost as if they were at my fingertips. For them to encounter you, is for them to be encountered. Had there not been deep sentiments involved in this, then I would have remained much more afraid.

If a telepathic race of beings come to planet earth & we first learn that they can effect you-.having a stronger mind than your own, they could exert mental power over you, it's true. They can inflict you with intense fear if they so choose. They can effect you with more pleasant notions but you have a bottom line of judgment that is meticulously all your own... & it's more about you than it is about them. Your life could be just as easily taken by a fellow human. it happens every day. But being unaccustomed to them, we are like wild animals & the wild know that man can control them, so they fear them, they rage at them... they may even attempt to attack & could be successful if man has his guard down, but with man's science, the wild animal doesn't really stand a chance. The animal knows this, just as man knows that a space faring race has power over him. Telepathic beings have power over them if they so choose to exert it. The more sentient do not always intend harm to the more wild.

A lot can be blamed on a being that could control your mind, but should it?

Welcome to the new era of spying & mind control. I maintain that thought mapping & mind control is alien tech. NOT INTENDING to turn this into yet another mind control thread.

When encountered by a telepathic being, the first thing MAN is going to realize is his fear of being mentally controlled. This is why this power had to be gradually put into our hands.

If we have the ability to accuse them of this kind of abuse of free will, but they still want to communicate with some of us, then we have to hold some of the same power as they do.

NOW who is the one abusing it?

Of course, the powerful humans among us. We've got to grow up & realize that we are being spied on, we are potentially being subjected to mind control. It's being done to us by our own kind. It will not be stopped. People want to spy but not be spied on, people want to read minds but not have their own read. It's time to gain mental strength & learn how to accept this new challenge in reality.

When we accept this, we will be closer to facing ourselves AND each other. We will be closer to the wisdom of God... not the cowardly, fearful deception that hides in the dark. We will be accountable, we will be endowed with stronger minds, we will be able to accept how vulnerable & how impressionable we have been to the deception. We will strive to overcome that vulnerability & learn to protect our SOVEREIGN WILL.

When we do, we will be able to communicate with them without that wild fear of thinking that all they do is to capture our will.

We want them to show up, to shirk our own responsibilities, although some may not be aware, we want to have someone else take the responsibility because our egos often prevent us from realizing how much we have ourselves to blame.

They are there, they are willing, they are not against communication, they simply know the result
edit on 26-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The general consensus is that they are telepathic. They not only have the ability to communicate to your mind, but they can make you feel things & they can watch you.

They certainly are telepathic and they certainly cannot make me feel anything against my will.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

They certainly are telepathic and they certainly cannot make me feel anything against my will.

Trust me that I believe you are right, but I also certainly believe that they can defend themselves with those same abilities.

If one trespasses on *their* will, that person should expect the same in return.

Just more of the reasons they do not go around directly confronting us and intervening, I'm sure they are aware how messy it could get. Want it? I definitely do not believe so, but at the same time no one should underestimate their intent to finish what they start... and they are certainly here for a reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

IMO, just as we can't accurately lump all humans into one category, there are perhaps also positive and negative forces/beings beyond our limited five senses which are all vying for their desired conditions.

One theory is that some alien beings feed directly from our negative energy, which makes some scientific sense, broadly speaking, because in the 3D realm a Negative Ion can provide an energizing effect to living creatures, so perhaps this model carries over into other densities.

While such 'feeding' activity may seem nefarious on the surface, it seems to be the natural order that energy beings feed on one another.

Then there is the theory that aliens are not allowed, by some cosmic law, to directly interfere with our free will, so perhaps then the power of suggestion is used by both sides (positive/negative, good/evil) in various forms of media propaganda to try and influence our free will decisions.

As far as whether or not other beings can control us directly, this might be done by third or fourth density beings through technology, but perhaps to do so through telepathy requires the subject to acquiesce part of (our) decision making abilities, much like a hypnosis patient must comply for the hypnosis to work.

Of course, I can only speculate, because I can't be sure that all of these ideas are not simply the product of human imagination, just as I can't be sure that schizophrenia and psychic abilities are not one and the same on some level, perhaps even all the way to the top!

edit on 27-8-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: esses

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

That was very well put, and I agree our leadership puts a negative spin on everything (in order to maintain power).

I think a police officer offering a drink or a joke to someone really stressed is the ideal society. They are way too quick to react fearfully with violence and or to press charges, it's insane.

I did have a cop come give me a candy cane the other day but I wasn't doing anything and I think he was just going around giving them to everyone here on campus...

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I get the impression hard density beings might be avatars not robots.
Also Isn't the most powerful magic a conjuration?
I always ask WHAT happens actually in a high magic if the practitioner blows it?
HOW can any human being hope to match wits with an eternal being?
As a former soldier If candy is involved you DON'T need a fighter for that ,you need them for those who would HIT YOU.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Monkey at the door...

A lot of Monkeys at the door... screaming too , screaming so loud that we can't hear the aliens. you posted this in 2013 and still screaming. I've given up hope. Aliens are just fun and entertainment for the public nowadays. Real stuff isn't discussed anymore. Tom Delonge is the best there is now... And frankly I'm not impressed by that celeb. Not by him nor by the presentday ATS....

But well when you talk about magick that's a different thing...
Magick just hints that things a acausal connected. The only way this makes sense is if this world is some kind of simulation. James Gates found some proof and Elon Musk still searching. But I think it's clear that magick can only exist if this reality is part of some larger reality. Also think about it tech , all tech could be a subset of magick. We all might be asleep in a more complex reality dreaming a collective dream... just saying...

edit on 2232017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 2232017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join