It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mars Rock?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey OP, guess what?
Still just a rock.

Actually that is a pretty cool pic. Looks like some flint rocks in the bottom right corner.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

eriktheawful
No box, no actual 90 degree angles:

Looks like the number 4.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

skalla
I felt so sorry for you, bumping your own thread in both September and then in November, that i thought i'd stop by and give you some attention. Bless x
The debunkers were out in force on this one, i can be as tenacious when i know im right. Vicious and uneducated debunking says that this thread is the real deal. Anyone who has a smidging of archaeological knowledge can see that.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

skalla
I felt so sorry for you, bumping your own thread in both September and then in November, that i thought i'd stop by and give you some attention. Bless x
The debunkers were out in force on this one, i can be as tenacious when i know im right. Vicious and uneducated debunking says that this thread is the real deal. Anyone who has a smidging of archaeological knowledge can see that.

I have a First class Archaeology degree and also did some post grad study.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

So when you dig a hole what do you look for?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

You dont, you scrape back the stratigraphy. Do you have any qualifications in this field, seeing as you attach so much importance to it?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Scrape to reveal what?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'll take that as a no. For your education, you dont just dig, you'd have a reson to look there first due to some evidence or marks that are already present. But any mouth breather that watches timeteam knows that.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Whats with the snotty attitude?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The fact that you refer to me as a debunker, rather than someone just analysing a picture of geology. You also say anyone who thinks that this is not an earth shattering find of a box with compartments lacks any archaeological experience - clearly not the case and also hyper defensive. Then you proceed to ask a series of juvenile questions that demonstrate a lack of understanding on your own part.

ETA: and your bumps were just funny, i really could not help it!

edit on 6-11-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

skalla

The fact that you refer to me as a debunker, rather than someone just analysing a picture of geology. You also say anyone who thinks that this is not an earth shattering find of a box with compartments lacks any archaeological experience - clearly not the case and also hyper defensive. Then you proceed to ask a series of juvenile questions that demonstrate a lack of understanding on your own part.

ETA: and your bumps were just funny, i really could not help it!

edit on 6-11-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)
you know the debunking was not aimed at you now was it?
And you have not analysed a thing about that picture. Just what is your summing up on the artifact expert.
edit on 6-11-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: added link,spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
At the top middle of image, that object that looks like a mail box door flap is very symmetrical looking, and if this was not a rock, would NASA doctor it so it becomes a rock? Absolutely they would..

NASA loves how most people just see rocks, so they make sure that everyone will always just see rocks.. A lot of things certainly are just rocks there, but I've seen enough oddities to believe there is more than just natural things there..

The other smoking gun is the fact that every image coming from mars has to make it through a vetting process to make sure it is "kosher" for public viewing.
edit on 6-11-2013 by alienreality because: added

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It's the most obvious non artifact i have ever seen on ATS and yet you project something on it that you see as totally obvious, in complete denial of whats in front of you. You got your bump though, and you're welcome

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thankyou for your words. I have also seen too many things .

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

skalla

It's the most obvious non artifact i have ever seen on ATS and yet you project something on it that you see as totally obvious, in complete denial of whats in front of you. You got your bump though, and you're welcome

some expert are you,lol. All you can see is flint.
Just how does an expert decide what is an artifact? I bet you wont share this information even if you did know.
edit on 6-11-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The OP is clearly winding you guys up. He is trying, and succeeding, to parody Arken's threads.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You seem to think that i'm responsible for educating you in Archaeology now - one of the main reasons i rarely discuss the subject here. Use of comparable items, analysis of materials and context, and conferring with others to reach consensus would be primary methods.

So now you have learned something, and you also got a believer to chat with and your first flag for the thread.

Like i said, you are most welcome!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Wrong

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by doorhandle

Wrong

I absolutely agree with you - you totally believe what you are saying, and i have also enjoyed our exchange a great deal

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Hey i have learned something thankyou for sharing.

All credit to you. We should go to mars and find the oldest flint tools there. I will look for machinery,we just need someone for fossils-arken perhaps.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join