It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mars Rock?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
No box, no actual 90 degree angles:

Also just as important same colour and texture as all the other ROCK's in the image.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
On rare occasions, someone will post a picture of something on the surface of Mars that almost looks like it was artificially shaped. Not this time, however. It is hard to believe that such a lengthy thread as this has been expended on such an obviously natural rock formation.

While amateurs are scouring the latest Mars photos looking for anything interesting, professional scientists are doing the same thing. If there were anything even remotely interesting about any of the supposed artifacts in these images, the NASA team would be ecstatic because it would represent the most significant breakthrough in the history of science, complete justification of the expenditures for all planetary exploration missions to date, and a guarantee of future funding for the space program.

Unfortunately, all that has been found so far are rocks. Interesting rocks to be sure, but still just rocks. The data are extremely valuable to the advancement of planetary science, but not particularly helpful in firing the public imagination.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello...
Sorry for the OP but when you said nature can't do right angles you're just wrong mate...Just look at some minerals we have here on Earth like PYRITE or CHALCOPYRITE :

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

If this is the "box-like" structure you are referring to, I think it is sadly just a rock with interesting mineral veins.

i prefer this pic,you can see that the top has seperated from the body. Im affraid a.t.s members are less than sincere. Anyone i repeat anyone can see it does not belong there. Look at the darn thing.
This is not a crystal,nor is it strange veins. Its a box like structure with compartments.
It seems that i should work for nasa because they missed this beauty.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bennogob

Ahhh typical detractor, i never said nature could not do right angles. Oh dear.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
On rare occasions, someone will post a picture of something on the surface of Mars that almost looks like it was artificially shaped. Not this time, however. It is hard to believe that such a lengthy thread as this has been expended on such an obviously natural rock formation.

While amateurs are scouring the latest Mars photos looking for anything interesting, professional scientists are doing the same thing. If there were anything even remotely interesting about any of the supposed artifacts in these images, the NASA team would be ecstatic because it would represent the most significant breakthrough in the history of science, complete justification of the expenditures for all planetary exploration missions to date, and a guarantee of future funding for the space program.

Unfortunately, all that has been found so far are rocks. Interesting rocks to be sure, but still just rocks. The data are extremely valuable to the advancement of planetary science, but not particularly helpful in firing the public imagination. [/quote

some people cant see the wood for the trees. And while we are at it show me a curiosity image which shows a more interesting mars rock/artifact! Mmmm
edit on 6-8-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: moved pargraph

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well, there was the Rodent picture:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Shipwreck:

The huge Vertebrae:

Just to name a few.

Ah, then there was "Hugo"

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Well, there was the Rodent picture:

The Shipwreck:

The huge Vertebrae:

Just to name a few.

Ah, then there was "Hugo"

Thanks,i have observed all those threads already. I am mars mad. I have over 92 pics downloaded from curiosity all showing anomolies however this one is my fav.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's a toilet:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yet you fail to miss it's the same colour and texture as the other rocks because that's all it is.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yet you fail to miss it's the same colour and texture as the other rocks because that's all it is.
its good to know that you know. What would the world do without you? Unfortunatly i am unable to take your word for it.

Maybe it is a toilet, theres fossilised pooh at the bottom

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

its good to know that you know. What would the world do without you? Unfortunatly i am unable to take your word for it.

Yes I have a big red bridge for sale in San Francisco do you want to buy it

Nice collection of flags for this thread

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop

If this is the "box-like" structure you are referring to, I think it is sadly just a rock with interesting mineral veins.

All I was able to see was a yellow circle around a rock, in my opinion definitely man made! Perfect circles don't occur naturally especially in yellow. Can we get an expert to confirm this? Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
it's just a rock. But that's not mars. Thats filmed most likely in area 51. The rest of that money they claim went into the mars projects are actually sent into project to enslave us.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I hate "it's rocks" people...but this really does not even resemble to anything out of the ordinary.

So I'm wandering...why is my "pareidolia" something not working in this instance. Shouldn't I be seeing shapes where there are non ?

My god...I think I lost my pareidolia...

Please please...if anyone finds it...give it back. I can't stand my ATS experience without one...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Yes I have a big red bridge for sale in San Francisco do you want to buy it

Nice collection of flags for this thread
No flags is absolutley devastating,arrrggghh. My life is worthless,empty and pointless. I am broken.

I must never trust my eyes imust never trust my eyes,just rocks just rocks i must never trust my eyes just rocks just rocks.......

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Just rocks i must never trust my eyes,just rocks,just rocks.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just rocks i must never beleive my eyes,just rocks.......

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I felt so sorry for you, bumping your own thread in both September and then in November, that i thought i'd stop by and give you some attention. Bless x

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

An alien Dixie band? Would a human Dixie band need space suits? Maybe a ROCK band??? Sorry slipped out. It looks like a rock to me. I am no expert though I will wait and see what others say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join