It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sacrifice body found in South America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Child Sacrifice body found in South America

www.express.co.uk

IN AN area of South America then ruled by the Inca civilisation, she would have been singled out for her blemish–free looks and the fact that she was a virgin. Thus selected at the age of 12 she would have been taken away from her peasant parents and given a remarkable year–long preparation for her particular role in life, one that was deemed a great honour.

She would have been put under the guidance of priestesses and dressed in the best clothes. Her hair would have been immaculately braided and her modest diet replaced with the finest foods.

In the final few weeks of her life s
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7/31/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My feelings on this is that it sounds very monarch-ish. Mk ultra. Maybe this is where it all began?
I don't know but its a chilling tale of how humans relate to each other and the extent they go to practice their beliefs. It would seem that she was targeted due to being in poverty .I think tribes from those times unfortunately do not differ all that much from people/cultures of today. Who use war as an excuse. Its just they had superstitions that made their actions seem with a purpose.

[url=http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/418736/Amazing-tale-of-the-Inca-ice-maiden-a-human-sacrifice-left-to-die-500-years-ago]www.express.co.uk[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Aw. Here I thought this was something new, not 500 years ago. Most people should know by now that S.A. was riddled with human sacrifice in their ancient pagan religions.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well yes its amazing, what the scientists and dna experts can decipher these days.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Aw. Here I thought this was something new, not 500 years ago. Most people should know by now that S.A. was riddled with human sacrifice in their ancient pagan religions.

Not exactly. While western historians have often highlighted this aspect of the culture we "civilized" (read eradicated) in the Americas; it remains that such practices were in fact global.

I put this kind of 'eye candy' entertainment news reporting right up there with the conundrum of why we as a society know so much about the 'savages' of the "new world" yet can't really articulate much about the very cultures from which we sprang.

(Human sacrifices happened in the Ancient Near East, Europe, China, Tibet, India, Pacific Pre-Columbian Americas, and Africa)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Reminds me of "the Wicker man" movie.

That was the best film Ive seen on the subject.
edit on 31-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've read some controversial articles that child sacrifice wasn't the norm in South America, but occurred via Rome, when they came over and murdered most of the people, because they, like the mesopotamian group of dark hats, have always been contracted to Dracos and basically are satanic in much of what they do Even Isaiah talked out against the mystery school misguided elites and told them they're not contracted to angels like they think, but to the dead.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Id have never have thought it was in Italy. Although could it perhaps be when the estrucans ruled?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

When I first saw the photo, I thought it was a recreation, or artists conception, but after reading the article and looking at it more closely, I think that's really the 500 year old girl. She's amazingly well preserved.

new topics

top topics

join