It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NOT allow your elderly loved ones or children to fly on airplanes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks.

Good points.

I don't understand the heat wave connection either. LOL.

IT does seem to me that the larger than normal, maybe some than ever recorded sun spot spewing our direction is a hazard issue--to infrastructure as well as to health. You make it sound as though the sun is not any bigger a deal than the background radiation from the universe. I find that implausible.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Of course it is, but just because the sun is down that doesn't mean that the radiation danger stops. It's more of a concern than GCRs or other sources, but it's not the ONLY source of radiation hitting you while flying, which is how it's made out in the OP, with the "only let them fly at night" line. Space is a quagmire of radiation, a lot of which is really easy to shield against as long as you aren't staying in it long term. An 8, 10, or even 20 hour flight is anything but long term.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well you got one thing sort of right, and that was your point about at night. Solar radiation can do some pretty unpredictable things especially when Earth's shields are malfunctioning.

Funny how solar storms occurred just at the same time as that heat wave, huh? You think gov't is going to tell us? If you think so you're naive at best, in the same deceptive bed as them at worst.

Heck, they don't even want the information to get one in the US what the number one killer in America is: going to hospitals.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'll get to everyone else's comments later. Thanks for the interest. Don't let them obfuscate the issue here. They absolutely can't debunk the science.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

And yet people that have flown for decades haven't even gotten sick. Including older people. You have no even remote shred of proof, and yet you think you know more than everyone (in all you're threads). So tell me, how much experience do you have working with radiation? Where is your evidence? Any evidence. Just one piece.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics. "At first I didn't believe it," says THEMIS project scientist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "This finding fundamentally alters our understanding of the solar wind-magnetosphere interaction."

Giant Breach in Earth's Manetic Field

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

The aluminum roofs in their houses just made things worse: secondary Xrays.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
This has been the case for a long time. Repeated exposure is very bad for anyone yet people fly all over all the time. An occasional flight once a year isn't bad but repeated exposure is very bad for anyone. Why the government doesn't warn people I do not know, I suppose it would be bad to lose jobs in a time when so many are out of work. It has gotten worse with the weakening of the magnetic field I guess, that is what the research I read stated anyway.

Thanks guy, I always look forward to getting your take on things. I can't understand it either, well I can. This is our Controllers here. No matter where I look their evil is everywhere. It's like Unity99 said, it's time their evil ends. Paraphrased of courrse

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Yeah, wasn't there a video somewhere of the Geiger counter on the plane?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

There's so many things you don't understand, I don't even know where to begin.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So going by your unproven and flawed logic....... virtually all of the worlds pilots and cabin crews should be suffering from radiation sickness?......if not.....why not?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I know that they divert airplanes according to known anomalies/breaches in the magnetic sphere. When they don't, well sometimes people on board can go crazy. Ever hear of an instance like that?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is not so much about evil as their desire to keep the economy strong. You will rarely see much that is bad for the economy getting promoted by society and the governments. They see what they want to see, which is a lot of people working for the airlines in this case. The Environment and good health has taken a losing stance to the Economy for a long time in the industrialized world. That is kind of discouraging. In the future it is going to be even worse, most people will be either working for the healthcare industry or a patient of the healthcare industry. I suppose the economy will still work that way. I am sick of being sick because they are compromising our immune systems just so they can stimulate the economy.
People have been conditioned not to know that we could have a good life without needing all this healthcare.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Look I expalined to you in your first thread on ATS that we need proof, If you don't supply that proof or even a link your thread will be moved (like they have been).
Don't throw your dummy out of the pram because I among many here will take everything you say as just made up BS, you even admitted in one of your threads you were just having a laugh.

Now provide links and proof to your claims please.

Also people have proved all your claims are just plain wrong but continue to come up with wild crazy claims.
(Just see your final nail in the coffin for science thread)
A person who is unwilling to admit they are wrong even though the truth is staring them in the face is either stupid or mentally ill.
edit on 31-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I know that they divert airplanes according to known anomalies/breaches in the magnetic sphere. When they don't, well sometimes people on board can go crazy. Ever hear of an instance like that?

well if they are diverting planes to avoid "anomalies" in the magnetic sphere.....what's the problem with people flying on them then?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yeah well said. And why are they keeping the economy going? They're breaking our backs for their underground bunkers/tombs. It's reckless abandon for the economy. I truly believe the economy did crash (John Titor anyone? lol) back a few years ago, they're just keeping it going artificially. Perhaps through more bubbles idk.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

If you trust that they have everything under control, always, then by all means...FLY, fly away!

I mean, according to them they can't even scramble a jet when our infrastructure comes under attack, right?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join