It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Best Alaskan Native hairy Man Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Alaska is a big place. If there's wild people. I'd place my bets there is a good chance this place has them. Check out these stories.

On the west coast of Alaska the Yukon and Kuskokwim rivers empty into the Bering Sea creating one of the largest river Delta's in the world. Mostly covered in Tundra it is protected as part of the Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge. Eighty-five percent of the 25,000 residents are Alaskan Natives both Yupik Eskimos and Athabaskan Indians.

In Alaska they have a cryptid "Hairy Man" that goes by many names. The Delta Discovery, a local publication owned by Native Alaskans has been chronically the Hairy Man stories since February 2013. We have selected our favorites and provided links to each story.

www.bigfootlunchclub.com...
edit on 31-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: he he he he

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If your click here www.deltadiscovery.com... Source "the Delta discovery" there is a slew of Alaska "Wild man" reports with drawings/stories for each account.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OMG, those history's are soo goddamn intersting. Whomever i feel bad for the bigfoots. They seems to be very smart creatues (simialr to neanderthals) but bothing close to as us humans are smart. They are very afraid of us (by the tales) which might explain why they are so rare and barely seen.

But instead of trying to talk to them, people in fear prefeer to shoot theem instead '-'

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

If they're not as smart as us, then comparing them to Neanderthal is silly. Neanderthal were at least as smart as us and maybe more so, they had a larger cranial capacity than modern humans and thus a larger brain. It would definitely be interesting to find biological samples that could be compared to the scant Gigantopithecus remains found so far as the vast majority of "sasquatch" sightings look very similar to Gigantopithecus reconstructions and seem to be of a similar size. The only flaw with my line of thinking tho0ugh is that Gigantopithecus was a vegetarian though it's certainly not out of the question that over the past 300,000 years(if any survived) they adapted an omnivorous diet.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Unless you've spent time there it is really difficult to grasp the overwhelming size of AK.

www.stabenow.com...

If that sucker exists I'd think that AK would be the perfect location.

Great post thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Nice set of historical sightings. Little simple but still better than nothing, and in my opinion sound pretty authentic.

What I find interesting is the one about the Nome miner killing one sounds very similar to what a caller to C2C told Art about 13 years back on one of his shows (may have been longer since I listened to it from an archive).

Cant remember the date the witness gave but id say its either the same guy or someone used that story as a basis, or the encounter was just real similar (I dont believe the guy on C2C cut up the body but he did dispose of it by burying it from fear of reprisal since it looked so human), Art bell even asked if the guy could take them to where it was buried... nothing came of it if I remember.

They mention that story has been told in a number of variants so who knows.

Neat little set of sightings though.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

BigfootNZ
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Nice set of historical sightings. Little simple but still better than nothing, and in my opinion sound pretty authentic.

What I find interesting is the one about the Nome miner killing one sounds very similar to what a caller to C2C told Art about 13 years back on one of his shows (may have been longer since I listened to it from an archive).

Cant remember the date the witness gave but id say its either the same guy or someone used that story as a basis, or the encounter was just real similar (I dont believe the guy on C2C cut up the body but he did dispose of it by burying it from fear of reprisal since it looked so human), Art bell even asked if the guy could take them to where it was buried... nothing came of it if I remember.

They mention that story has been told in a number of variants so who knows.

Neat little set of sightings though.

A Bigfoot body would probably look human after some time, afterall all, when the corpse begins to decay the hair starts to fall. And if the Bigfoot is really a realy close related to the Homo Sapiens, then it would make sense for people to mistake them with human bodies. But it would have some anomalyes such as the size, face difference, hands and feet sizes etc.

new topics

top topics

join