It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chief shoot at Nancy Pelosi's effigy..is this Ok???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Oh its The Young Turds. Turks.

I see... explained. The end.

Yeah because truth is liberally biased..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Did I call him an evil assasin? Iealogically retarded...sure...not fit to wear a badge, let alone be police chief? sure...not fit to wn gun? sure.. I mean...did you read the wacko stuff he said? Shooting "libtards" out of trees? How they are "not human"??? And the effen guy shot HIMSELF in the hand with his OWN gun...during a barfight?

Because for most of your detractors opening a can of Red Herrings and building strawmen is easier than reading and really thinking about what's being said ..critical thought need not apply.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
One thing I've learned from this thread. Lefties sure do get uncomfortable when they look in the mirror.

You can cut the irony with a knife.

oops.

I said knife. So reckless of me.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

He is at it again... yeah yeah I know libtard source yada yada yada..the man got issues and it ain't about big government wanting his griens, I bet he is gonna go postal when they finally fire his ass.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He is a public servant representing a varied constituency that sign his paycheck. Many of those possibly support Pelosi. Politics should not be part of a public servant's office.

Let me put this another way. I represent a company when I go out in the field. Talking about politics to clients is taboo especially if my words and actions offend or isolate that client. I would be reprimanded and/or lose my job in that instance.

This guy's clients are the public, all of which he is supposed to represent..

Get it now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join