It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion, Are we prepared?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The fundamental elements that make up your planet aren't what others would cone to take,
The truly unique way in which those elements have come to life and evolved are whats valuable,
Anything that has evolved here is 100% unique to earth.

Coming and destroying the planet and its most complex lifeforms would be most unproductive.

The fact is you would be treated much as you treat your pets or husbandry animals,

You serve a purpose and are quite valuable to keep around

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If Aliens ever come here to attack us, we flat out lose, atleast with our current state of technology. Interstellar craft by their very nature require engines capable of moving objects quickly. If you think a railgun is something special, imagine sending a small asteroid with an engine attached to it into a planet at faster than light speed. Even if we had nuclear weapons capable of harming their ships, we have no way to stop that sort of attack.

It's for that reason, that any current alien contact we may or may not have can only be beneficial, or at worst neutral. It's certainly not malicious.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

We will not be prepared until Government secrecy is over and the truth about extraterrestrial presence is revealed to the world. Our strength is in our numbers and our united consciousness, talents, and efforts. When only a few people or groups of clandestine forces try to handle such a profound and significant issue on their own, they are putting themselves, their families, the entire human species and the planet at risk. If they think they are protecting us by keeping us ignorant and letting us live in this matrix type reality, their reasoning is flawed. I truly hope some enlightened and powerful government officials come forward and tell the world what we need to know. Ignorance is not bliss and it is disastrous for mankind.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If there are ET's, and if they are here or coming...

We stand no chance as they are far ahead of us in Every Sense!
have you ever tried talking to a worm?
That is what we would be to them.......

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am wondering if this is a fair question? If we want to bake a cake of a particular kind, we need to know exactly what the ingredients are, and how to handle them, knowing that information allows us to prepare it and to have the correct implements in place for the processing, so we are able to be prepared for the task ahead

We know nothing about aliens,
will they be tall, small, skinny, podgy, friendly, unfriendly, corrupt, uncorrupt, aggressive, non agressive, so with so little information on anything to do with them, we cannot be "Prepared" at best we can just make an informed guess at what we think we need to prepare for, if they do happen to call.. I think if aliens and man meet it will be a long long time before either one trusts the other, with so little information on any alien species we can not prepare for every possible scenario, Hell we can't even prepare for one scenario...so in answer to the post, No we are not Prepared for Alien Encounters.. at this moment in time being prepared is just not an option.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We're already invaded. So, the question is, why aren't people standing still, getting off the tread mill and refusing to participate in a negative system. And also meditating and asking for Mr Et to cough up why such advanced, seemingly beings, aren't working actively for Love/Equality and Good world. So in other words, we need to bring some common sense, love and family back to the universe. its a big responsiblity.

But we've already been invaded, long ago, currently, new ones show up, many are born in human bodies, as that is where souls come from, some are just here, in rather large numbers, and seem to think they have the right to the cushy jobs, and management jobs, and media jobs.

i just think we humans need to start exerting ourselves, verbally, spirit, and also refuse to cooperate with all the crapola in the system. Buy and sell from each other, turn off their media and create our own, post long posts to them to change their ways.

Stand under the stars, and beam love to all family there, but then shake your firsts at the negativity and immature childish behavior of such "advanced" beings, because they can hear you, and need to. Its for everyones good including their own.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
John Lear says something like 20-30% of the population are ET, amongst us. And from my own understanding, what I've picked up, and am an experiencer, that could be, don't know the percentage but its not really small.

Well, for such a group, why are they in the cushy spots and jobs? What gives. A mature cosmic helper would roll up their sleeves and go to the troubled spots, the poor neighborhoods and roll up their sleeves and help others.

So...what kind of snotty nosed little brats are coming?

I haven't seen NWO and police state end yet. Havent seen help coming to get people awake and equalizing, well actually the crafts we saw did just that.

Maybe they're quiet because they're double agents, only pretending to work for our elites, but really on the side of the people and will make a difference over time....

Well sorry, they can just do their doo doo or get off the can.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
If you are reading this you probably have some interest in the Alien/UFO phenomena; The appearance of apparently intelligently guided craft which can not be fully explained or dismissed. A lot of people, especially over the last 60 years or so, have seen and recorded what appeared [and appears] to be craft which are classically definable as UFO [unidentified flying objects]. Many believe governments of the world know what these craft are and are hiding 'disclosure' from the public. But there is no proof of this; It is possible that the only thing the government is hiding is its own ignorance - they do not know what the UFOs are either. So some would say let us forget about it. They are secret government craft or strange unexplained optical illusions, etc. But what if they are real? What if we are being visited by intelligent aliens, aliens who are not indicating any desire to make direct contact with humans and show no signs of a friendly disposition? They could be sizing humans and the planet earth up and waiting for the right time to invade and conquer the planet. Are we prepared for this? Are our governments taking measures to protect us from a sudden alien invasion? Are they protecting us from a direct and sudden invasion or a subtle slow takeover through computers and the internet?

I have hypothesized many times and indicated a theoretical contact with a benign race of highly evolved [by human standards] ETs - but this might only reflect my hope that they are of a friendly mentality. What if they are not friendly, see us as food, or as lesser animals to be enslaved as pets. Are we prepared for the worse?
I say we should be. What do you think?
edit on 31-7-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

Yes, you've hit the nail right on the head.

I think they are living amongst us already but the big question is, would you be able recognise one of these alien beings with a human-like appearance? There's always the possiblity considering all the alien-type activity that seems to be going on around the globe.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

Yes, you've hit the nail right on the head.

I think they are living amongst us already but the big question is, would you be able recognise one of these alien beings with a human-like appearance? There's always the possiblity considering all the alien-type activity that seems to be going on around the globe.

I too think this is an interesting topic to theorize about. Just curious about your statement "I think they are living amongst us already..." What information, evidence or proof can you point to that indicates this?

Secondly, you state ".....at seems to be going on around the globe..", again can you be a little more specific with details of such A-T activity? If you simply mean unidentified flying objects, well ok, but that does not then directly correlate that means ET activity.

My questions are not meant to be challenging you, they are meant to actually learn more specifics, if you have more information that supports your belief. Thanks!! ID!!!

edit on 3-8-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is also a question that has popped into my head from time to time. Presuming that UFO's are actually alien craft from light years away, i would say they are hostile. Many planes have been destroyed trying to intercept ufo's and pilots therefore killed. People have been abducted and from the reports most, but not all, do not find this a pleasant experience. There is also the cattle mutilations to consider. It almost seems as though they're gathering information about our military establishments, weapon systems, human and animal anatomy so they can prepare a thorough attack strategy. Everything sighted and encountered so far is just the scouts gathering data. Maybe that's why their activity has increased since the early 20th century, as we have ourselves become more advanced. Also this would be a good reason for governments to cover up anything they do know, or the fact they may have recovered crafts and bodies. What we don't know wont hurt us. All this is speculative though as there is no concrete undeniable proof that these phenomena are extraterrestrial. Alot of prominent ufologists have put forward the ultra terrestrial theory or the controversial demon theory. Either way it seems hostile. Bummer!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think they have a complete tool installed as POTUS and may decide to keep him there. If it was revealed that aliens exist and only want "limited contact" with us, say to study us and our planet and possibly give us aid at a later time to clean up our problems with pollution and help us govern ourselves more responsibly, what would we do? If our leaders posed the idea that aliens would " prefer" we maintain an unchanging government so as to make it easier for them to deal with us, what would we do? Would the government be able to suspend free elections for our " own good?" Would we allow it, or would we cower in fear from the alien boogey men and keep the current totalitarian regimes in place?
If all this doesn't scare you, you're already under their mind control. Wake up.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I honestly think they've been taking genetic samplings from us for some time. They choose certain people at random, very possibly children, and look for wanted genetic variables. Then they come back when the person is mature and harvest sperm and eggs from donors and then create humans "elsewhere" for whatever reasons they have. Slaves, warriors, maybe something more benevolent. By this time they'd have human agents here that would have been born elsewhere and raised elsewhere and would be integrated into our societies or governments. Maybe to study us, maybe to control us.
But with digital cameras and phones and surveillance equipment these days, abductions would be harder. So now we're getting a database of humans. They can have information given to them and not have to go out and look for it. Obamacare.
Another thing. Stop looking for UFOs at night and only looking for odd lights. Look closely at high flying jets and look for anything unusual =, like if they disappear behind a cloud and never reappear.
They're also moving around underneath us. All those miniature quakes, sinkholes, strange humming noises underground.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It is possible as in this universe anythings possible..probable? i highly doubt it..you should have greater fears of the Sun belching a cosmic flame thrower upon us, or a direct Asteroid strike...chances of those occurring are probable.

what Aliens are here mostly find us as entertainment or the occasional experiment as they have more important things to do than to focus on an old science project that outlived its usefulness....we are merely just a by product of someone Else's bad science

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are simply too many scenarios. It is not possible to plan for all of them.

If you plan that aliens will 'land' on the the 30% dirt surface of the earth but there is a 70% chance they will land IN THE WATER.

Come on people. Think harder.

For myself I think the Gene Roddenberry scenario of Earth:Final Conflict is probably how it will play out.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Final_Conflict

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Nope! We will never be prepared even if the Government said we will be invaded today or week from now, there will be people that will, say, "It's fake!" Or just freak out and start killing people or themselves. I am pretty sure majority of people out don't even believe that aliens exist. I am not even prepared for an invasion, no prediction with aliens involved have come true, and I will believe they are here when they show up in the sky. Maybe Revelations is about an invasion, and all this God crap you guys believe in are them. The Reptilians are the demons/devil?? Then again people have been predicting and talking about the end of the world too, and that has yet to happen.

In a nutshell we will never be prepared.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The tendency of most is to rate the aliens according to human standards and assume they would act in a humanoid type
of behavior in the event of an attack. But let me return to my hypothetical 'alien bugs" theory. Bugs on earth for the most
part don't want to kill us completely, they want to eat our food [such as roaches] or suck our blood such as mosquitoes;
Aliens of an insectoid type of existence might hypothetically be parasitical and represent another type of threat accordingly.

Also they are now talking about processing bugs on Earth for food [high in protein]. What if these hypothetical 'alien bugs"
find man is a good source of protein? This might sound like a grade B Sci-Fi movies but it is still worth considering as a negative and yet possible scenario.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join