It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falluja heroes - proof that apostasy and Islam have the same effects - deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If you were not surprised at what happened in the first OPEC meeting with the participation of the NATO puppet government of Iraq (when all the islamic governments, from Nigeria to Iran accepted it, and the only opposing was Venezuela) ...
then you should be not surprised to see the silent consent of the moslem masses as the city of 1000 mosques is destroyed and the heroes of Falluja are slaughtered.

The heroes of Falluja are fighting ALONE the mercenaries of the antichrist.

None of the islamic governments around the world stepped in to support them militarily .

None of the islamic governments around the world stepped in to support them financially .

None of islamic governments around the world retaliatedeven diplomatically protest the genocide of the Falluja heroes.

And above all, what says it all, about the deception capability of Islam : nowhere in any of these islamic countries was there a revolt of the masses against the NATO lackeys dressed in all the possible combinations (saudi fundamentalists to indeonesian moderates) that are leading them to the slaughter.

Yes, the same pattern as in the apostate western "democracies", where the sheeple even accepted the mark of the beast in their way to the slaughter.

Apostasy and Islam - the same effects , after all.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Test the truth - 1. step - it gets the label "Hidden" by these "democrats"
nyc.indymedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Cuckoo...

Cuckoo...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
In the NATO mass media there's never an article with truths without some core lies. How much truth they will tell depends on the target public and how much cover-up is required to sell the associated core lie. Below parts of an article in "The Guardian"

November 10, 2004

George Bush and Tony Blair have apparently concluded that they can crush the Iraqi people's will to resist occupation and legitimize a puppet regime next January by occupying Falluja. Maybe they imagine they can emulate the British forces that terrorized Iraqi Kurdistan in the 1920s by obliterating recalcitrant villages.
The US generals will no doubt deliver Falluja to Bush and Blair after bombarding its neighborhoods with artillery and rockets. But they are doomed to deliver neither the Fallujans nor the people of Iraq. Perhaps they are unaware that Fallujans defied Saddam's rule during his last years in power. Falluja - known as the city of a thousand mosques - attracted Saddam's wrath in 1998 when its imams refused to hail the tyrant in their Friday sermons. Many were imprisoned, and the city punished as a result.
But the generals certainly do know how resistance began in Falluja. On April 28 2003 US soldiers opened fire on parents and children demonstrating against the continued military occupation of their primary school - killing 18 of them in cold blood and injuring about 60 others. Until the killing of those demonstrators, not a single bullet had been fired at US soldiers in Falluja or any of the cities north of Baghdad. But, remorselessly, little-known Falluja became a world-renowned centre of defiance, where a poor and poorly armed people has courageously faced the military wing of the new empire.
The way Falluja's 300,000 people reacted to the April 28 massacre has made them a prime target for savage bombardment and conquest. Najaf was bombed into a ceasefire in August. Samarra was conquered in September. Sadr City in Baghdad was bombarded and negotiated into temporary silence in October. Now they want to crush the symbol of Falluja, to teach the rest of Iraq a bloody lesson. Another pyrrhic victory is likely to be added to an already long list.
Blair once again misled parliament this week by branding the resistance in Falluja as Zarqawi-style terrorists out to destroy the prospects for democracy. It was he and Bush who last year rejected the calls for early free and fair elections from those who rejected the occupation [...]
Bush and Blair are terrified of the Iraqi people voting for anti-occupation leaders. They will accept nothing short of the legitimization, through sham elections supervised by the occupation authorities, of an Allawi-style puppet regime.
More than 100,000 Iraqis are estimated to have been killed since the US-led invasion; the country's infrastructure has all but been destroyed; people are exposed to the danger of US and British depleted-uranium shells; hospitals have been reduced to impotence in the face of mounting injuries and disease; the centre of Najaf and entire neighborhoods of several cities have been razed. How much more should the Iraqi people be subjected to for Bush and Blair to have their "democratically" chosen puppets installed in Baghdad?
These are war crimes [...]
and there is evidently more to come. Bush's latest pronouncements and Blair's declaration of a "second war" have made clear that the occupation governments are ready to kill (as "collateral damage", no doubt) even more Iraqis to enforce a pro-US order. Without a shred of evidence, Bush, Blair and Ayad Allawi's quisling regime shamelessly declare that they are only pursuing the Jordanian kidnapper Zarqawi and other "foreign terrorists". The people of Falluja, their leaders, negotiators and resistance fighters have always denounced Zarqawi and argued that such gangs have been encouraged to undermine the resistance.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

None of the islamic governments around the world stepped in to support them militarily .

None of the islamic governments around the world stepped in to support them financially .

None of islamic governments around the world retaliatedeven diplomatically protest the genocide of the Falluja heroes.

Perhaps this is because even the Arab nations know that the "heroes" of Fallujah are nothing more than a mish-mash collection of foreign terrorists, mercs, and former Saddam loyalists? But no, that couldn't be the reason....could it?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
More like the insurgent's/terrorists are helping the anti-christ create his new world order.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Mattmarriot=

You ser, are a QUACK!

Are you sane? Cause you have reality kinda twisted! Your entire post is BS! I think that maybe you should go to Iraq and try to help your falling heroes, and AS they are SAWING your head off, make sure to let them know how much you love them!

Stick with the facts! You seem like the type of duck that believes in the whole "American troops use chemical weapons on fullujah" crap that has been on some islamic news. That story along with yours makes me

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Matt's Fallujah heroes were nothing but cannon fodder.

Imagine their reaction when they discover there's no virgin angels in hell...

Beautiful thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Poor Matt

Life is difficult.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ibn, is that all you have to say, little one-liner insults, you frickin troll. Why don't you respond to the subject of this thread?

I think there is as much truth to this thread as what your agenda presents.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Ibn, is that all you have to say, little one-liner insults, you frickin troll. I guess it takes a little more brain power to reach two lines. Lord Ibn, go back to your fortress of stupidity.

I didn't mean to insult your girlfriend. I apologize.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ibn, is that all you have to say, little one-liner insults, you frickin troll. I guess it takes a little more brain power to reach two lines. Lord Ibn, go back to your fortress of stupidity.

What? Are you the post regulator? You bash ibn for insults- then follow with calling him a "frickin troll" and talk about "brain power" and "stupidity."

SO....is that all you have to say? Hypocritical remarks?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes Termite, that's all I have to say. Sorry, I didn't feel the need to call Matt_Marriot crazy. So, you get on me for insulting people when you called Matt crazy?

Hypocrite?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wait a second, this douchebag calls me a frikkin troll and flames me, and I get the warning???

You people need to get your mods under control.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes Termite, that's all I have to say. Sorry, I didn't feel the need to call Matt_Marriot crazy. So, you get on me for insulting people when you called Matt crazy?

Hypocrite?

Read buddy! I can and have insulted people, but I am not bashing people for their insults, and then follow with one of my own. Cause I am not a hypocrit!

Thats like me telling you not to call him a frickin troll, and then call you a frickin troll. Thats all im saying!

But, for what its worth......I opologize if I offended you. Not trying to make enemies!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ibn, get yourself under control and you won't be warned.

Termite, by being concerned about me insulting people when you are insulting people has the same effect. But, yes, no enemy here.

I just want both of you to realize the effect that insulting people has, it promotes silence and not intelligent discourse. Sometimes you can call someone crazy in a lovable way, but it's hard to get that feeling across on this impersonal medium.

In a nice calm voice, just say something like....

Matt, I think the Arab countries aren't getting involved because they don't want the US knocking on their door.

You see, the desired effect of displaying your disagreement is still there without the consequences of, well, getting warned I guess.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sir I am quite under control. The VAST majority of my posts are quite detailed and involved and if you had actually read them this would be obvious to you.

But for you to flame me and call me a stupid frikkin troll and not get warned yet I get warned for saying sorry I insulted your girlfriend is complete BS and you know it.

Whoever the mod is that warned me knows it too.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok everyone lets get back on topic, if you need to reread the opening post again please do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join