It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come we don't have a gardening/outdoor power equipment forum in the off topic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello all.
How come we don't have a gardening and outdoor power equipment forum in the offtopic?
Because i'm thinking we could do with a gardening and outdoor power equipment in the off topic.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: Adding to post.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracyskeptic

Why?

To fight the army ant conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ta - Da!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracyskeptic

We do, it's called "General Chit-Chat" and sometimes "Rant"

edit on 31-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
We have this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... and others have asked for one, so maybe if we keep bugging the TPTB here at ATS... or begging

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
One could see the logic... survival, no GMO gardening, prepping for the apocolypse includes chainsaws, tractors, tillers, well pumps etc.

If you build a cabin... need a chainsaw.

Build a bunker... need a backhoe on that mini tractor.

Off the grid or no power... need a generator.

Clear a lot or compound.... need a tractor.

If you have livestock... goats, mules, horses, cows... need a bale spear to move round bales or pull a trailer for square bales.... not to mention cutting and baling.

Sounds like a needed forum in the real world of survival and prepping.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

How come we don't have a gardening and outdoor power equipment forum in the offtopic?
Because i'm thinking we could do with a gardening and outdoor power equipment in the off topic.

I actually pushed for that before, but basically, it's covered in the Survival forum.

There are LOTS of gardening threads in Survival. Outdoor power equipment would fit too. Many of the posters/preppers in Survival have land, so we'll be pretty up on such topics. Personally, we use a chainsaw, riding mower, weed whacker, and tractor every week, and I'm sure others there are very similar.

new topics

top topics

join