It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan's Question Everything : Bigfoot (WA residents read!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I know people are excited about the upcoming show with Joe Rogan and Les Stroud, but I just watched the first episode of it and I was impressed because Joe Rogan was literally interviewing people and going to places that I've been at before. On part of the show he heads over to Greenwater (the town right before FireRoad 71 where everybody goes shooting). It was awesome because he stopped at the gas station where I have been literally over a dozen times to get gas on the way to FR 71 or on the way back when I go shooting with my friends. He actually interviewed the lady that operates the gas-station who I've actually bought gas from before on the patio where I've walked back and fourth every time I was there. I didn't even know she had any bigfoot stories and now I'm stoked to talk to her about the interview and her experiences the next time we go out! I can even ask her if she thought the show was legit or if they asked her to just make things up for the show so we can gauge the authenticity of it. It was also awesome because a few months ago at work I was searching the BFRO website for sightings and found that there was one right off of FR 71 EXACTLY where I've been before!

Any of you other WA residents been to any of the places in the show or know what I'm talking about? Do any of you guys have any experiences like mine that are relatable? Are there any questions that anybody wants me to ask specifically next time I go shooting when I see the gas station attendant about the show or her experiences or anything else in general?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think ill go watch it right now.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
is that the place they 4x4 and shoot?...how about I-90 at state hwy 18....5 miles south....look out....no one can get through there, too rough for a human, whereas an ape could easily pull himself along by the branches.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Yeah it's if you drive down Auburn Way (HWY164) and keep going past the amphitheater, through Enumclaw and stay on it all the way, you'll eventually reach Greenwater (the town is a gas-station and some houses), after that you'll eventually reach a Fire-Station and FR 71 is the next left. Also GBP I've been meaning to talk to you for awhile now about your experiences there. I used to take HW 18 to I-90 all the way to Ellensburg when I went to Central. I keep reading about your experiences and used to drive all over that area and have been teasing my gf about hiking to that spot and tying her to a tree to use as bait. I'd like to hear more about your experiences there. Especially because in the show Joe Rogan interviews a couple that live around there that had an experience, although I'm not too sure if I believe it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I live really close to Greenwater, and i know exactly the areas you are talking about. I lived in Greenwater for a bit, beautiful are. I once recommended moss killer to someone in Greenwater and she was almost offended, they love their moss up there lol.

I have not had any personal experiences, but know plenty of people who have ran in to strange situations out in the woods. Most report hearing something big and a horrible smell, but not really seeing anything.

There is one guy i know who saw one walking across the road, they tried to figure out where it went, but couldn't find it by the time they got there, but they reported the same smell.

I cant wait to watch that episode!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
okay,

one note get rid of beard dude in forest, more annoying than any thing else.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That's not too far from me all things considered. Never been, so not sure on the drive time (2 hours with a normal driver?). Would love to see the episode but no longer have cable and I've quit my old piratey ways. It's always cool to see someone you know on the tube.

I've been in WA my whole life, and I have never heard a single bigfoot story. I usually get a life story in the first few minutes of meeting someone too

Bigfoot is one of those things that I really want to believe in, and kinda do, even though I remain skeptical of almost everything.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Pretty cool.

I'll have to check out the show. I'm a fan of Joe Rogan, and would love to see a Sasquatch, but I've lived in Washington all my life, rural when I was a kid, Seattle now, and have never seen a squatch. They must be even more elusive than post season Mariners baseball.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is awesome ! His standups on you tube are hilarious. He has to be the best at this type of show, but puhleez Joe, the fanny pack and skinny jeans make you look like your NOT a bad ass fighter.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Allrite we finally got some WA or NW residents to reply! You might not want to confuse the Greenwater sasquatch with the Greenwater ammo bum... He tells people that are naïve and shooting there (he camps there, well technically it's his home) that it's illegal for the to pick up their brass casings and threatens to call the cops. After they leave he picks them up all to himself and goes back into town to sell off all the brass!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

Joe Rogan isn't a fighter he just trains different type of martial arts.

On topic I love this show and everything about it. From Joe Rogan to all the content it has.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Joe Rogan is one of the few who I admire and respect.

I like how he is skeptical towards everything he hears.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Bigfoot is a weed mule picking up his stash before heads back to California.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I had an experience 26 miles or so into that road in Greenwater. I took my wife and newborn daughter to a place waaay up a road that said Dead end 27 miles. We found a lake way up in the mountains that we never did bother to identify, may do it now that I am posting about it.

We parked not too far from the lake and built a fire, had a bullet sort of Camper towed by an old 1970 Cadillac Sedan Deville. We parked on the edge of a little ravine with maybe a 30-40 ft drop behind us and a hill coming up on the other side.

We heard what appeared to be humans making monkey noises or something laughing and giggling across the ravine behind us. It was pitch black besides what you could see in the firelight.

I was like that's real funny. NOT. Anyhow we are sitting there chilling by the fire, and a big rock about 4-5 inches across lands near the car seat with my daughter in it.

OK now I am pissed. I pull out my stainless steel ,357 and another big rock comes out of the dark and hits my camper. I fired off 6 shots into the dark in the general directions the rocks came from, and reloaded. I could hear footsteps in the dark running fast thru the leaves. They were breaking branches and such running away. I always assumed it was human's but now that I seen a sasquatch I wonder what it was that threw those stones that night? They just came flying out of the dark.

Given my own experience seeing it I wonder what threw those rocks that night...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I know you must have been freaked out being out in the middle of nowhere, but you have to ask yourself what else is capable of throwing rocks? you have to have hands to do so, unless someone followed you out there
It would be safe to say bigfoot was tossing rocks at you.

I believe that these beings are not violent, I think and this is only an opinion that they wanted to see what kind of reaction they would get by throwing rocks. From everything I've read about these creatures if they wanted to hit you believe me you they have fantastic aim.

I don't know what or how I would have reacted though probably the same as you did, things seem to be much different in the dark in the middle of nowhere.

Mr.Rogan what to say I know he is a comedian and maybe that's why he was chosen to do this show for the giggle factor so no one will take this seriously period.
If there is one subject that should never include a comedian it's the subject of bigfoot and not to mention haarp.

I mean seriously who's going to believe a show who's commercials include sharknado, ghost shark and chubracabra vs the Alamo?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's really hard to accept that a big hominid is loose in hte wild somewhere. On hte other hand, we know from the fossil record that tall primates existed several hundred thousand years ago.

They did exist. That's what intrigues me.

There seems to be a divide among researchers, IMHO. One side says they were human-like and another says they were monkey-like. One is docile and the other is a man killer. Even Neanderthals were incredibly strong. They weren't monkeys, but they were much stronger than us. The latest research I've read suggests they used spears and had extremely strong arms and grip. It also appears their feet were not made for running, so they likely ambushed their prey with spears.

Many reports of bigfoot are:
1. Wide face
2. Lots of hair - more than they usually put on neanderthals
3. Hunched over when it's walking (like a primate?)
4. Wide shoulders
5. 7+ feet tall
6. No neck

That's just what I can recall.

I'm not saying this is Neanderthal. Neanderthal was shorter than us, for example. But they matured much faster and, of course, had a higher muscle mass and their bones were denser.
edit on 7-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My cabin is off hwy 410 about 10 miles from greenwater off of fsrd 7175. Last weekend i decided to do some knocks in the back then in the front and i was absolutely freaked out not only were knocks replied but a tree was broken about 5 ft in front of myself my nephew and my son. I then decided to go ahead and give a howl a shot. I have never done any of this before I was doing it because my son had told me that he had heard that there had been quite a few sightings up in the area between greenwater and our cabin. As we were standing there about 15 to 20 seconds later after I had done the hell something was thrown at us from the trees. The next morning I decided to go looking in the area where we had heard the noise is from and there was footprints about 18 inches in size there was no mistaking what we had seen. I am this week going to purchase some trail cams and put one up in my front in the front of the cabin and one in the back of the Cabin and maybe a few throughout the back wooded areas near our cabin. I am now a total believer and now believe in what i saw when i was a young child at our cabin. I was told i was crazy at about 7 yrs old and that there was no such thing as bigfoot. Well now i know there is and i would love to have a fee people who have the same interests as i come up and see what we can figure out. I cant muster any brave enough souls to come do any knocking,howls or anything pertaining to bigfoot after this. My parents were with me last weekend but inside.....

new topics

top topics

join