It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Huge Handprint Found in Nevada’s Lovelock Cave Evidence of a Lost Race of Cannibalistic Gia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

The weird part...

Ha. Yep, THAT'S the weird part. Can someone tell us if this could happen naturally? Like something dripping on it for a few hundred years? Looks like rocks to me. Wishful thinking on their part, fun find by you, OP.

Looks about four times our hand size. There is an equation for hand size to height. They may be too big for the humanoid form. Expect someone to bring that up.

What got burned into the rock?!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So a geological Shroud of Turin?

A burning giant doesn't a hand-print make... or something like that.

Burning an impression into rock would take quite a bit of heat, quite a bit more heat than the average burning fleshy hand could generate, but who knows about giants... maybe they had a body temp of 1300 degrees?

Maybe the natives outside had heat-rays... the same ones that made the vitrified forts of Europe? Then the poor roasting giants impressed their hands on the molten rock!

Solved!

Oh, and to the guy who says fingers are even, my hands have a much longer middle finger... makes it easy to express myself... just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

What am I looking at here?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sneaglebob12

You're looking some depressions in a piece of rock which are a different colour (possibly burnt black by a fire) which with a very vivid imagination appear to look almost but not entirely unlike a giant hand print.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Supposedly they pulled 50+ giant skeletons from this cave in Lovelock, NV and later found two more skeletons in the dried lake bed nearby.

These have to be in a handful of peoples' private collections. There was too many of them for them to disappear into thin appear.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANYBODY WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE ONE OF THESE GIANT SKELETONS OR SKULLS IN THEIR POSSESSION?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join