It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Huge Handprint Found in Nevada’s Lovelock Cave Evidence of a Lost Race of Cannibalistic Gia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Source

Did two Bigfoot hunters stumble onto evidence of a long lost race of giant cannibals in a Nevada cave? They believe that their discovery of a huge, charred handprint backs up their claims of legendary “Red-Headed Giants”.

In 1911 David Pugh and James Hart, two guano miners (yes, mining bat poo is really a thing) were excavating a cave on the eastern side of Nevada when they found something intriguing buried under 250 tons of excrement.

According to the men’s bizarre tale, hidden beneath six feet of bat crap they discovered several sets of giant bones, remains which many now believe belong to the Si-Te-Cah, a storied Paiute tribe of red-haired cannibal giants. Legend has it that the last remaining giants were burned alive inside the cave thousands of years ago.

The weird part...

Adding to the evidence captured by the Squatchers are what they claim to be dermal ridges burned into the stone bolder, which would point to impressions made by human (or human-like) hands.

So there are dermal ridges in this 'print'? That's awesome.

I am not saying I 100% believe this story, but I think there has been evidence of 'Giants' in the past and it has been covered up. Maybe not 18' giants, but giants none the less.

I thought I would share this with all of you as it was interesting, and what could possibly be a better story than possible evidence of giants?

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 30-7-2013 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Howdy Predator0187

Unconvincing to say the least

Adding to the evidence captured by the Squatchers are what they claim to be dermal ridges burned into the stone bolder

....and what magical technology would burn dermal ridges into stone?

Why do you believe that in early 20th America Giants would be 'suppressed or hidden'? They were in the Bible so they would certainly be acceptable the vast majority of Americans and scientists of the time.

I have found from my own research that the story about 'suppressed or hidden' was made up to explain why evidence is never ever presented.
edit on 30/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey! Someone painted a giant hand!

It doesn't mean someone WITH a giant hand painted it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Where is this supposed handprint?

Sorry, but I don't see it, just a dark spot on a rock that resembles nothing of a hand.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
O, My GAAAAWD!

My eyes they burn as I behold

The wings of Lucifer unfold.

Transcending now into formation

To burn the sun and all creation.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yep, that's why...the evidence is never ever.....I live in Dallas....next door is Rockwall Texas....give that one a search...and a read

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I presume you mean the geological feature some think is a 'wall'?

Thread here

with this post in particular

information

But lets not go off topic on the wall!
edit on 30/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

It wouldn't mesh with science as we know of it now.

Science is suppressed, without a doubt. Think of Tesla's inventions, all gone... Science is like everything in the world now, when it comes to making money, those with the most money make the rules.

And yes, suppression is key when it comes to history. The history of the world is written by the victor's, hence 'his story'.

Do you really believe Columbus 'discovered' the west...?

Pred...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wouldnt trust the word of anyone who seriously calls themseves a 'Bigfoot hunter'

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Think of Tesla's inventions, all gone

Except AC current , radio controled vehicles, tessler coils, transformers, radio communication, X-ray experiments...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Where is one of the most important...? Wireless energy?

Just because a few are around doesn't mean some were not suppressed.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Where is one of the most important...? Wireless energy?

Just because a few are around doesn't mean some were not suppressed.

Pred...

Most electric tooth brushes use induction
. All in all its a very inefficient and dangerous way of transferring electricity. Esspecially in a world where PCB's are everywhere.

edit on 30-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Back in antiquity when these beings were referred to as giants we must remember that a 6'6" individual would be considered a giant by many. I don't discredit that "giants" did exist but not as giants as we think of them today.

Ripleys Believe it or Not has the Mummy of a 6'8" woman, i'm sure in her time she was considered a giant.

edit on 30-7-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by Hanslune

It wouldn't mesh with science as we know of it now.

Science is suppressed, without a doubt. Think of Tesla's inventions, all gone... Science is like everything in the world now, when it comes to making money, those with the most money make the rules.

And yes, suppression is key when it comes to history. The history of the world is written by the victor's, hence 'his story'.

Do you really believe Columbus 'discovered' the west...?

Pred...

Sure it would did the hobbit and Denisovian finds mesh? Have you notice a change in way science views the world since 1813? 1913? 1963?

Fringe meme, no the history of the world isn't t written by the victors in all cases.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting story. it does look as though some residue was left on the stone, in the shape of a handprint. I wonder if they have considered chemical analysis of some portion, to see if there is anything organic left. The small "thing" to the right is freaky, for certain!

The most interesting thing is that this is in an area with old "giant" legends.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If I found a mound of 250 tons of bat crap, I wound not be thinking "I wonder what is underneath this?" But I guess they were bent on removing it anyway since they were guano miners. I have been reading about these red haired giants for some time and believe they existed, but I am having a hard time visualizing the "handprint" as being from a six fingered giant. The story made for an enjoyable and interesting read though.

edit on 7-31-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Perhaps that is the hand of God crushing Lucifer?
Splat

edit on 31-7-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

They believe that their discovery of a huge, charred handprint backs up their claims of legendary “Red-Headed Giants”.

Just looking at the pictures, without reading the article I thought it looked like a place where something was burnt.

Then I check out the article and they say 'charred'. To me it looks like it was a fire pit. You can even see black soot on the rock surface directly above it. I am guessing that's why a further back picture was not released, because it would give a sense of where it is located within the cave and give away more of the possibilty of it used as a fire pit.

Just my guess though. Sure it could be a giant that slapped his hand on a rock as he burnt to death. Or it could be a fire pit, or something along those lines.

Also, I totally googled 'guano miners'. Some interesting stuff there.

edit on 7/31/2013 by mcx1942 because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have a rock outside somewhere around the garden with a red handprint on it, it appears some kids must have been playing with glaze a long time ago. I guess the Indian's kids were just as creative as our kids.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The hand just doesnt look like a hand at all, if you look at the supposed fingers, the middle finger is way bigger than the two oposite fingers. Totally non uniform hand. Im not conviced at all. To me its just color difference in the rock which may look like a hand if your really using your imagination, its like looking at clouds, everyone can make something appear with some imagination

top topics

<<   2 >>

join