It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient stone head on Mars?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If you are unable to see the evidence then you are just not looking hard enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A little ff for all you alien fans out there. Marduk is 2 letters away from being Mars Duke. In ancient tongue it's actually only one letter away.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Maybe this one will do.. Head

NASA
edit on 7-8-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Many thanks for posting the links.

There is plenty of detail to work on in the NASA download.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t
A little ff for all you alien fans out there. Marduk is 2 letters away from being Mars Duke. In ancient tongue it's actually only one letter away.

In Portuguese is many letters away, it doesn't even sound similar.

edit on 7/8/2013 by ArMaP because: corrected "it" to "is"

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

If you are unable to see the evidence then you are just not looking hard enough.

If YOU see it your delusional plain and simple.
You have NEVER shown any proof of what you claim you see.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

If YOU see it your delusional plain and simple.
You have NEVER shown any proof of what you claim you see.

If I am delusional then you must have the same view for all the people who post images and videos on ATS of UFO's are also delusional or hoaxers.

I have had enough of your negative comments and I shall not be replying to anymore of your posts. You might some things about photography but you know nothing of planetary exploration otherwise you would see the object detail that I am referring to.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

but you know nothing of planetary exploration otherwise you would see the object detail that I am referring to.

But all the objects you point to are just rocks...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

If I am delusional then you must have the same view for all the people who post images and videos on ATS of UFO's are also delusional or hoaxers.

You might know some things about photographyknow nothing of planetary exploration otherwise you would see the object detail that I am referring to.

You know as much as me about that we can only look at the evidence presented unless of course you have your own ship

As for the UFO comments I have explained on some threads why people are mistaken basically because they don't understand the FUNDAMENTALS of photography ie exposure problems, depth of field etc.

You have never given any proof YOU alter a picture (other members like armap have explained your errors which you ignore) put a arrow on it point to a highlight or shadow then claim a structure

As for your mini Martians please show ONE REAL PIECE of evidence, on another thread I posted an image and asked you to do your process and let me know what you think you could see, you said

I have had a look at the sample image you have provided and I can tell you that under the white smudge are some very interesting features. In fact, what I am finding in the view is what I would describe as being a 'magcal' landscape. I will start another thread covering enhancements as it would not be fair to SayonoraJupiter to interrupt this thread with a completely different topic.

That was on the 6th of July!

This was the image

So that was a chance for you still waiting.
edit on 8-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Please provide the reference information then I will look at it.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Oh no, not another debunker.

Even if it is was plain to see and right in your face, so to speak, I suspect you would still not see what it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Plain old rocks. Keep looking through the NASA photos though, maybe someday you'll find something, but this isn't it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yes, just after you posted the image I did some work on it and produced a result. I will not post my version until I have a reference so that I can check out the original.

Anyway, I think you are off-topic as this thread is not about photo enhancements but a discussion about features showing in the image produced in the OP.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Oh no, not another debunker.

Well, all you post is bunk, so what is wrong with debunking it?

Even if it is was plain to see and right in your face, so to speak, I suspect you would still not see what it is.

Wrong again, I would see what is there....rocks! As that is all you have posted, pictures of rocks.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I do not post bunk as you call it.

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Let's leave it at that shall we.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

There are 3D images of this.

And in 3D, they still look like rocks.

Edit: Basalt.

Edit #2: Arianna - If so many people are telling you something, even here, doesn't that mean something?
I don't even know why I'm arguing...
How can you not use simple, innate logic to debunk your claims? It just baffles us even when we try NOT to use logic.
Think what you want. Believe what you want. It's your life and fantasy. Keep thinking .JPG compression and artifacts are little millimeter-sized beings.
It defies all logic in this universe.

And your cognitive dissonance is killing us!
edit on 8/10/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Thank you for posting the 3D version and very interesting it is too.

I have had a good look at this 3D image and I can tell you now that there are tiny built structures on the rocks but to see them you may ahve to magnify the image to a degree. The tiny martians are masters of deception and many of the structures blend in well with their natural surroundings. The structures are there and the appearance of them shows that they are definitely not compression artefacts or blemishes on the image.

If any members are having problems recognizing the structures I will post an image pointing to some of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

impaired
And in 3D, they still look like rocks.

Edit: Basalt.

It looks like basalt but a much more porous type of basalt than the one I am used to (in Portugal we use basalt and granite for paving some roads).

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Apparently you are mentally ill. There's no other way to say it.

Good luck with everything.

edit on 8/12/2013 by impaired because: Spelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join