It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PX and August 12, 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The story goes a wave or ripple in time was created by the PX. Waves have a period and amplitude. The period of the wave is 20 years, except for this last one which has become compressed somehow to half the period and twice the amplitude. Since the date of the original experiment was 8/12/43 and the period of the wave is twenty years, this last wave is claimed to be coming on the anniversary of the experiment this year. There is speculation that the date chosen for the experiment had some significance due to alignment of objects and forces in the solar system relating to Earth. This line of thought claims extra-terrestrial influence on the experiment for the purpose of using the portal the rift created (kind of like a wormhole) to allow inter-stellar spacecraft to travel here. This seems pretty far-fetched to me, but remember, the Nazis claimed they received the plans for their high-tech devices from stream of consciousness communications with the Vril.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Things happen ever day how will you correlate the Incident with an event happening on that day? And if nothing spectacular happens on 8-12(13)-13 what then?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

That's why I started this thread. I am not sure that something will happen on the 12th or thereabouts. It was kind of freaky back in 2003 when the prediction I made to my friend was only off by two days and the Northeast blackout had the site of the PX smackdab in the middle of it. I am on a fishing expedition so to speak, trying to see if anyone else here thinks there may be something to this.

I had a string of vivid dreams before 9/11, and another before the 7/7 bombings in London. I even commented here about the dreams before the London event and then was freaked again when that happened. I would say things are "ramping up" for me again and I am wondering if anybody else feels it. I saw one thread about the Mayan EOT being 2013 instead of 2012, and another I think about someone feeling like something big was coming.

But like you said, crazy stuff happens all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

That's why I started this thread. I am not sure that something will happen on the 12th or thereabouts. It was kind of freaky back in 2003 when the prediction I made to my friend was only off by two days and the Northeast blackout had the site of the PX smackdab in the middle of it. I am on a fishing expedition so to speak, trying to see if anyone else here thinks there may be something to this.

I had a string of vivid dreams before 9/11, and another before the 7/7 bombings in London. I even commented here about the dreams before the London event and then was freaked again when that happened. I would say things are "ramping up" for me again and I am wondering if anybody else feels it. I saw one thread about the Mayan EOT being 2013 instead of 2012, and another I think about someone feeling like something big was coming.

But like you said, crazy stuff happens all the time.

It is stuff like this that I am like that poster in Mulder's office...I Want To Believe

I have extremely vivid dreams and I feel some of them appear to be prophetic, the problem is so much happens in this world it would be hard to pass prophecy over coincidence. I do think this is something Humans might be capable as with telepathy. But I often wonder if we are not creating this sort of reality with the media constantly bombarding us with images of chaos and destruction.

But I want to confer something with you, something big will happen someday but it will not be the end, only the end of the world as we know it (love that song). The world has changed dramatically and humans were around and are still around. And instead of an End I see it and I hope other will start to see it as a great new beginning.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why would a AAFEES store on an army base do that?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I don't see it as the end either. More like a change of phase. I appreciate your considered response.

Btw, I don't believe in luck, chance, or coincidence anymore.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Icarus Rising because: add further comment

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It might interest you that George Stankov is also predicting August 12th to be of some significance. Like most messengers of predictions, his track record is well into the negatives, but you might find some correlation with his messages (MPR, PAT Supernova, etc.) and the PX.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Thanks. I will check it out and see what he says.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
August. And everything after.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

As I said previously there was purportedly some astrological significance to the date chosen for the PX. It appears:

This date is not coincidental, it is the astrological peak of the Lion’s Gate, beginning July 25/26 and ending August 14th.

edit on 6-8-2013 by Icarus Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe it is just me, but I am noticing an increased volume of news articles as well as threads here on ATS expressing concern about the immediate future. From embassy closures to Fukushima alerts with the Sun's magnetic pole reversing in the midst of it all, it seems since I started this thread there has been a decided uptick in evidence and speculation that something big is imminent. Of course I only really started paying attention then, so that's why I'm asking.

Anybody else notice this or is it doom and gloom as usual around here?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Maybe it is just me, but I am noticing an increased volume of news articles as well as threads here on ATS expressing concern about the immediate future. From embassy closures to Fukushima alerts with the Sun's magnetic pole reversing in the midst of it all, it seems since I started this thread there has been a decided uptick in evidence and speculation that something big is imminent. Of course I only really started paying attention then, so that's why I'm asking.

Anybody else notice this or is it doom and gloom as usual around here?

Is that the great deception, the great manipulation?

It is the usual doom and gloom but the increase in posters here to wake up others by shouting the sky is falling and not really understanding why or how or if the sky actually is falling leads me to believe that certain powers are using the raising ignorance of society by instilling a fear of being helpless and hopeless in the an upcoming disaster/event to put those who believe in a state of delusional obedience which in turn can create a massive civil disobedience when the large numbers of people are influenced to react to a certain stimuli.

Many sense a massive illusion is in play now, I believe its to get the populace to fight each other, similar to what the bible says about brother fighting brother in the end days. Its like some fanatics are trying to manifest a reality by manipulating society into playing out a play and the scripts are the holy books.

I notice what you do but I hope and imagine a different future than what the media, government or anyone that predicts a negative future want us to except.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
PX? Post Exchange? Philadelphia Experiment. Why does everything have to be abbreviated these days? Why can't folks just spell words? I get so sick of seeing all the abbreviations and the sentences that begin with lower case letters. Next thing you know, we will all be talking ghettoese.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Imo the great deception was the Mayan EOT 2012. I agree the ptb are expecting the rank and file to panic and turn on each other leaving the survivors spent, shellshocked, and easily manipulated into concentration camps by heavily armed corporate militias.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I used the abbreviation because this thread is aimed at seasoned ct followers familiar with the jargon and versed in the details of the subject. It certainly isn't aimed at grouchy whiners seeking some perceived transgression to vent their petty grievances on.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Imo the great deception was the Mayan EOT 2012.

Only part of the package.

Like many other claims of important dates and historical events leading to the great deception.

Billion world wide had no knowledge the 2012 hype so if there was any deception it wasn't so great if that what you consider a great deception.

For the world of the internet(the matrix) it might of been a great deception but in the real world it had no effect on many.

If anything it will begin with war. look around, whats being talked about and threatened daily and in recent years bringing up the fear of nuclear war again after playing that card how many times in the last 6 decades.

"All war is deception" Sun Tzu "the art of war"

The first two world wars were a test run in modern times to see how much deception can change the world.

The cold war and war on drugs to the war on terror are all forms of deception to implement certain ideologies into society by molding societies thinking using fear of whatever the war is on.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Chances are I was reading about the Philadelphia Experiment before you were borne. I am familiar with the nomenclature, I am just not familiar with made up because you are too lazy to type it out abbreviations. There are buildings in most cities called libraries and they have these things called books that you can check out and read for free. Not all knowledge on this subject, or any other, is encapsulated on the internet.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Thanks for the perspective. Makes sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The story goes a wave or ripple in time was created by the PX. Waves have a period and amplitude. The period of the wave is 20 years, except for this last one which has become compressed somehow to half the period and twice the amplitude.

This is where the story falls apart for me. That the wave has "somehow" become compressed. How do we know that the wave has become compressed? What machinery is used to view and analyze this mysterious wave? Who is responsible for this monitoring?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I'm happy for you. You must be really old and knowledgeable. Feel free to share your perspective on what influence the PX may have on 8/12/13 here. If you read my OP, and I'm sure you can read, you know I am seeking informed opinions from fellow members of ATS on this topic. I can't find that in a library, unless I go there and use their computers to access this site, which is unnecessary. Kind of like your comments so far. Maybe you should start calling yourself axgrinder.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join