It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Subway To Use Devices To Read Data On Phones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
suck that USA!
You cant say d1ck.
no dressing down for Russia, no '' you are not a free government crap '',,,

infact, I believe Halliburton and Verizon will probably tender for the opportunity to supply Russia the means.

Capitalism rules

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
suck that USA!

Okay because Russia doing domestic spying has to do with the U.S...

Funny stuff. Keep bashing.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

suck that USA!
You cant say d1ck.
no dressing down for Russia, no '' you are not a free government crap '',,,

infact, I believe Halliburton and Verizon will probably tender for the opportunity to supply Russia the means.

Capitalism rules

The pyramid scheme isn't about capitalism.

That's a byproduct. Its ALWAYS been about POWER.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

has everything to do with the US
don't you see... when the US Was the world leader in liberty other nations had to be careful and hide their deceit.
Now that the US is as openly corrupt as everyone else.. its open season for all other nations.

The days where the US had the moral high ground and was able to tell nations there actions were not in the interest of justice are gone, which is precisely why Russia has come out with such an absurd justification.

'' track missing mobile phones ''

bahahhaha...

next I imagine all those pro Tibetan Chinese will die mysteriously in car accidents and anyone uncovering the Kremlin activities will be sent to Gulags as traitors and aiding the enemy and there's not a damn thing the US can say about it ever again!

edit on 31-7-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Now that the US is as openly corrupt as everyone else.. its open season for all other nations.

Communist Russia NEVER monitored their people..............

They wore Lilly white gloves, and served Pancakes in the Subways.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Look, it wasn't "political" trolling because I thought we were all in agreement that his whole anti-gay/pro-spying thing is causing confusion among traditional conservatives. I haven't heard anybody here dispute that. This phone-reading thing is just one more step in that direction and I pointed it out.

Seriously, the fact that you view that as trolling is alarming. I had no idea that people here didn't see the connection. I would honestly have left the social commentary out of it had I known.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

next I imagine all those pro Tibetan Chinese will die mysteriously in car accidents and anyone uncovering the Kremlin activities will be sent to Gulags as traitors and aiding the enemy and there's not a damn thing the US can say about it ever again!

edit on 31-7-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

You are going way off topic. Chinese and America... You mentioned America more than you mentioned the actual case with Russia...

Why would American's care about who Russia sends to their "gulags". I think obama has bigger problems to worry about... I would hope rather, but he doesn't care.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

No need to be rude there:

Capitalism sure does rule for the Russian mafia state:

Arms trafficking, money laundering, personal enrichment, protection for gangsters, extortion and kickbacks, suitcases full of money and secret offshore bank accounts in Cyprus: the cables paint a bleak picture of a political system in which bribery alone totals an estimated $300bn a year, and in which it is often hard to distinguish between the activities of the government and organised crime.

Russian spies use senior mafia bosses to carry out criminal operations such as arms trafficking.

Law enforcement agencies such as the police, spy agencies and the prosecutor's office operate a de facto protection racket for criminal networks.

www.theguardian.com...

Sorry criticism isn't a one way street like so many on here just seem to love.

Russia is corrupt as they come.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

your sarcasm is weak.
everyone knows they did you fool
the difference now, is that the US has been caught red handed.. so other nations don't need to hide anymore.
Which is why Russia made it stupidly obvious
'' missing mobile phones ''
its a big '' fk you '' to the USA cause no one needs to hide their unethical spying anymore.

we are on the same side for crying out loud stop trying to to trump the debate!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

its a big '' fk you '' to the USA cause no one needs to hide their unethical spying anymore.

More like it's a big " fk you " to their people...

Geez...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Look, it wasn't "political" trolling

Yeah it was since this is the topic:

The head of police for Moscow's subway system has said stations will soon be equipped with devices that can read the data on the mobile telephones of passengers. n the July 29 edition of "Izvestia," Moscow Metro police chief Andrei Mokhov said the device would be used to help locate stolen mobile phones.

Read the above?

because I thought we were all in agreement that his whole anti-gay/pro-spying thing is causing confusion among traditional conservatives

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with it other than taking political pot shots IE political trolling.

Seriously, the fact that you view that as trolling is alarming. I had no idea that people here didn't see the connection. I would honestly have left the social commentary out of it had I known.

American politics ain't got nothing to do with this thread.

Period.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

everyone knows they did you fool

Apparently you didn't, or you wouldn't have said this:

Cause Russia was doing it WAY WAY back before the US started. They had OPEN SEASON on half of Europe.

Doesn't that throw your "theory" down the septic tank?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Exactly.

Russia has been corrupt since the monarchy...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
At least the Russians are kind enough to inform you about their intentions, unlike others...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think its pretty obvious that Russia is run by the ex-KGB (now FSB) and has been for a long, long time, even before the revolution under the Soviet regime.

In the US the CIA took power after the death of Kennedy (Bush Senior was probably in, or connected to it).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join