It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Propaganda Fail: North Korean Fanny Pack Nukes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Thank God you're here riding herd, Wrabbit.

I've got some important drinking to do, and can't be bothered to explain why North Korea lacks the funding to develop indoor plumbing, let alone something the big boys won't cop to cracking.

You sound like this is some kind of our team vs their team thread, and youre appreciative someone is helping your team win.

But we are all in this together. This isnt about one team winning and another losing. Get out of that mindset... not that it matters at this point in time, but that whole mentality is absolutely deadly to a nation; it splits the nation down the middle, or three ways or more, and allows insidious forces to creep into place at the top while everyone is fighting against themselves.

Look at our nation... its divide any way you can think of it being divided, all normal citizens fighting against other normal citizens trying to achieve some meaningless "win" over the other "team", all the while the imaginary battle ground is being surrounded on all sides, trapping both "teams" and assuring neither gets out alive, no matter who "wins".

And all that "we gotta beat them" mentality, the only thing its good for, is securing a massive, crushing, all around defeat, for BOTH "teams".

I've got some important drinking to do

Remember that when you come out of your stupor, the same problems will be here for you to face.

Nothing will have changed.

Bottoms up.

edit on 7/30/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Yeah, says the dude who entered this thread in full claxon combative stance.

Which is fine, but you'd better recognize where "win" enters into your motives, and thus avoid looking like a hypocrite when you upbraid others for their us vs. them behaviors.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Eidolon23 because: FTW=FTL.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah, says the dude who entered this thread in full claxon combative stance.

I entered this thread simply asking for clarification of terms used by the OP and the reasoning for their use.

The OP did not respond.

Which is fine, but you'd better recognize where "win" enters into you motives, and thus avoid looking like a hypocrite when you upbraid others for their us vs. them behaviors.

This whole thread I have been saying "we", "us", "our", etc, referring to us all as a nation, hell even a system of nations called The West.

I think your perception is a little skewed at the moment

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What would be funny is if the whole American ground army in South Korea laughingly allowed these guys to mingle amongst them...and kaboom, white light and heat.

ATS has become unexpectantly funny these past days.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
buy one on ebay for 20 bucks under the costume section. What it is is actually the Ghostbusters backpack only they're weearing it in front
edit on 30-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join