It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to those of you saying democrats are just sore losers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I just thought i would throw this out to those of you saying that anyone saying anything about election fraud must just be a democrat and a sore loser

www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
How do you feel about this? It kinda nice to hear the posters opioion.

The day of the election the trouble hotline showed it had had 43,000 calls complining of problems. I wonder how many of the calls were returned. My guess, a big fat zero.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Personally i dont care which of the two won the election to me its a matter of the lesser of two evils. However i would like to know how america really voted not exit polls or tainted results but actually votes.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The advice given is partisan:

So check before you leave the polling booth, and if anything is wrong, get it corrected immediately. Report any irregularities to your local Democratic headquarters.

What if they reported a Democratic irregularity? Whaddya think would happen to it?

Also, snopes offers two possible explanations for the incident. The shorter one is posted here:

When pressing enter after marking a straight-party vote, it appears that a handful of voters have inadvertently turned the select wheel to highlight the first position of the presidential race and then hit the enter button, which selects or de-selects the first position.

Did you miss them when you read the article?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sounds to me like democrats just have a hard time voting.

The explanation on Snopes puts the blame on the voter.

Clinton wins twice... no voting problems.

Bush wins twice....we have a problem.

Hmmmmm election fraud? or sore losers?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why must we keep dwelling on shortcomings? In the 1992 Election, the Republicans accepted the loss of their candidate as well as the 1996 Election.

I challenge all parties to stop the bickering and lets move forward in finding common ground so we can iron out differences and seek real solutions to the ever growing problems that we face everyday.

One thing is for sure, these problems do not shrink with all the disagreements that we have. They just keep getting bigger and bigger and it's no ones fault but our own.

Has anyone ever heard the expression "when you point a finger at someone for blame, there are three pointing back at the one who's doing the pointing?"

[edit on 10/11/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It seems to me it is generally the vocal Republican supporters who have the harder time accepting that their party lost the 2004 election.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
It seems to me it is generally the vocal Republican supporters who have the harder time accepting that their party lost the 2004 election.

MaskedAvatar, please promise me you won't ever change.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

MaskedAvatar, please promise me you won't ever change.

OK, I promise. You too see that what I said is true.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

OK, I promise. You too see that what I said is true.

Oh no, not at all. I am quite sure you are absolutely wrong in this case, and I rarely agree with you on anything.

I'm just expressing appreciation for how cool I think that dynamic is, and how delightful your dry-yet-caustic wit can be for tired old eyes like mine.

top topics

join