It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First official 'FrankenBurger' to be eaten...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I didn't see this when I searched the topic, so if this is a redundant thread, I apologize.

First Test Tube Burger to be taste tested

Now, I have read that the 'meat' of this burger doesn't look quite like normal beef;the meat looks gray, and had a slippery texture, similar to squid or scallop.

I can't say that I'm overly thrilled at having this type of product on the shelves; it just doesn't seem natural in any way, shape or form.

Who knows, maybe it will taste good.....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This thread is apparently redundant... Mods, feel free to delete this please.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hope I never have to eat any of that. I will raise an animal to get my meat if it comes down to that. I will use it's excretions for my garden. I wouldn't have to buy much anymore. I can't see the need for this technology, I think that they may be missing the point. We can't force the evolution of the food for humans. Meat is more than protein, meat has unique chemistry that humans took many generations to adapt to.

I'd rather eat a bean burger than that, I think they are on the wrong track. If your going to have to have stem cells anyway, leave them grow in the cow as it lives it's life.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
huhh - and all this time I figured that the FDA would eat everything they approve.

new topics

top topics

join