It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the clearest interviews about enlightenment i have ever seen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is no way for you to understand what he is saying (btw i dont..i only know that what he says is the truth but i am not enlightened). You can only rationalize it, believe it, disbelieve it, ignore it or not understand what he is talking about. But one thing is for sure: Buddha is talking. And only Buddha can understand that there is no one talking.

Watch this enlightened man reflecting your absence..just great

edit on 30-7-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

fascinating.

2nd line

STAHR FO YOO

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Flagged and subscribed to the thread. Can't watch now but look forward to later.

I will hold the star for now...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A leading neuroscientist in germany Wolf Singer (MPI Frankfurt) explains that this is actually the reality....

"The subjective feeling of "I" is an illusion of motion by jumping back and forth between two pairs of squares. The squares are processed in the opposite hemisphere of the brain. - "

brain.mpg.de...[day]=01&cHash=0d81edf2e9a5a067f a6b3db31557b0eb

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
A leading neuroscientist in germany Wolf Singer (MPI Frankfurt) explains that this is actually the reality....

"The subjective feeling of "I" is an illusion of motion by jumping back and forth between two pairs of squares. The squares are processed in the opposite hemisphere of the brain. - "

Sort of like the subatomic particles which, when observed, disappear...and then reappear somewhere else? Perhaps maintaining multiple "realities" at once?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t

Sort of like the subatomic particles which, when observed, disappear...and then reappear somewhere else? Perhaps maintaining multiple "realities" at once?

yes!!
The interesting point is that this "truth" goes hand in hand with the concept of "simultanious parallel realities"...we always only experience NOW ...never experienced something else..Truth got to be something which is absolute and always existing..
Now without memory is void.....everything else can only be "experienced" by "rationalization" and linear abstraction......so maybe reality works the same.

This would fit with my philosophy that the analogy of truth is to be found everywhere..in our brains..in every dimension..etc..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why would anybody in no way be able to understand?
Why would you say that what he says is truth? based on what? your knowledge?
And why should this be Buddha talking, and not Tony? are you comparing him with Buddha according to your knowledge and opinion?
Have you ever met Buddha?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Why would anybody in no way be able to understand?
Why would you say that what he says is truth? based on what? your knowledge?
And why should this be Buddha talking, and not Tony? are you comparing him with Buddha according to your knowledge and opinion?
Have you ever met Buddha?

There is a saying: If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him...

And yes: Anybody can not understand that anybody is an illusion.

Watch the interview. All is said there..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its like projectors trying to validate themselves within the projections they generate forgetting they are projecting, it seems in his not perspective...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's ridunculous, but if he's cool with it, meh...

Guy basically created a false sense of self, and then negates everything the self does.

Sure, it liberates people of all responsibilities, and worries, because they can hide in a false sense of self, but... it's pretty well pathetic if you ask me.

It's just a simple dual persona case of dissociative identity disorder. Most people with DID only have two or three personas, and don't even realize they are operating like this.

It fits to a T. Apparently all you to do is to ponder the bizzarity of not having a sense of self for the mind to conjure up a box for "no self". This guy just happened to develop this "no self" box pretty well, though if you watch carefully he does have quite a few slip ups referring to himself as me or I without remaining aware enough to operate within the vocabulary of the "no self" box.

At least he still giggles well. Always fun to see old man giggling, so thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

do you think there is something as an enlightened state?

of course this state is identical to what psychiatry calls Dissociation dissorder or depersonalisation disorder...
but thats just a word describing that someone is in a state that is different from the state we define as normal...
the truth lies in the middle...

there are enlightened teachers who are not so extreme in the way of talking like tony parsons like mooji...but still they talk about and from the same state...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

do you think there is something as an enlightened state?

Sure do.

of course this state is identical to what psychiatry calls Dissociation dissorder or depersonalisation disorder...
but thats just a word describing that someone is in a state that is different from the state we define as normal...
the truth lies in the middle...

Okay.

there are enlightened teachers who are not so extreme in the way of talking like tony parsons like mooji...but still they talk about and from the same state...

I just prefer not to listen to what they say. I think they're only grasping one aspect of what's going on, and latching onto it, all the while claiming that they're free, liberated, and not owning anything.

I think the way they've structured their psyche is perhaps more healthy than, say... the way the average psyche in the west operates, but it's wouldn't work so well for what I want out of life.

One thing of particular interest was towards the end where he said, "what is, doesn't need to know it self to be what is". That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Not in a, "this is beyond me" kinda no sense, but as in, "this guy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about" no sense. Explanation:

We're here. He can choose to call it an illusions, but the vast potential of the cosmos spread out, and swirled in on itself over and over, transforming, and eventually sprawling life on this rock. We are the ability for the cosmos to experience itself in a limited state, and reflect in on aspects of it's being. So his statement is pretty well rubbish as far as I'm concerned.

I'm agnostic. I see that we have no real answers, and what is seems to be beyond the mind, but I don't limit myself to thinking this absolutely will always be the case. Look at what little we know of quantum physics. The way the universe works at the sub atomic level is "bizarre". As in, doesn't conform to the laws of physics as we seem to experience them in the macroscopic level. So what? I don't then go on to think that the sub-atomic is the ultimate, just as I don't think that the cosmic is the ultimate. They're all levels of the same thing manifesting differently. I think the same thing is true of this "non-duality". If the cosmos is just one being, experiencing itself, then that's just one aspect, not the whole shebang. We're still here.

People can choose to call themselves liberated for claiming life is an illusion. Go for it
It's just not for me. I'm okay admitting that my life is rather meaningless in the grand scheme of things, yet still prefer to acknowledge that I exist, and experience reality to the extent that I'm aware of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Such a lovely interview, thank you. And the Parsonator on top form here! An utterly rare message beautifully and simply given ... and still the mind CAN NOT understand and keeps pretending it is trying to!

NOT

Parsons belives in mediums, they are all fake with their cheeseclothed dummies called ectoplasmics spirits.

Darryl Forests
Know dummy.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If you like Tony you may also like Lisa Cairns who I have recently discovered - her message is the same.

It is great to see Tony Parsons on here - thanks for posting.
His message is right on.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
give me one more chance to proof to you that this is the real deal:

watch mooji undressing your mind..

www.youtube.com...
from 1h04m -> 30 minutes..

dont watch it.......listen to it....meditate..become still and you will get a glimpse..
i swear!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
To be enlightened means to be aware. One can not be aware if knowledge does not exist. Knowledge does not exsist in a space time continuum. There is no beginning or end as to how much knowledge one knows. No one can ever know everything there is to know. Not even God. No knowledge is nothing. To say that something has no knowledge is a meaningless statement. Enlightenment or the state of being inlightened is knowledge. This man in the video is brainwashed into beleiving his own idealistic belief and is in no way enlightened.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I watched the whole interview and that was exhausting. I "understand" what he is saying but I feel that he hasnt seen the bigger picture.

He is talking about complete destruction of the ego. And when it happens to a person Im sure its quite devistating to that persons ego. Your ego is your best friend and your worst enemy all rolled into one. It makes you do things that others think are crazy while you think its perfectly sane.

The ego is what makes a woman think shes fat when she weighs 115 lbs. The ego is what makes you angry that someone else at work got the promotion insted of you. The ego is what makes you fall in love with someone that has a tight body. All the ego is, is learned responses to a social construct.

So Im not saying that getting rid of the ego is a bad thing, Im just saying that there is more to it than losing it. Its a good first step though. I dont know what the next steps are as I havnt reached the total loss of ego. I have my moments though.

For those interested I highly recomend Eckhart Tolles books "The power of NOW" and " A New Earth". I bought several copies of each of these books just for the purpose of lending them out for others to begin to understand the real man behind the curtain thats been running your life and how to get your life back.

~peace~

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

So Im not saying that getting rid of the ego is a bad thing, Im just saying that there is more to it than losing it. Its a good first step though. I dont know what the next steps are as I havnt reached the total loss of ego. I have my moments though.

That which wants to get rid (of ego) is the ego. The ego cannot get rid of itself. It drops away when it does and not before.

You cannot 'have' moments.
There is no you separate from this moment.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

For those interested I highly recomend Eckhart Tolles books "The power of NOW" and " A New Earth". I bought several copies of each of these books just for the purpose of lending them out for others to begin to understand the real man behind the curtain thats been running your life and how to get your life back.

~peace~

If you know of Eckhart Tolle then you know that you are the now. You are this that is happening presently - there is no you in time - because there is no time.
Thoughts that arise, arise within you and there is nothing else.
You are the space in which all arises and subsides.

You are emptiness perceiving what is. What is perceived is empty of meaning - it is content-less wisdom.

'Ego' is the one that believes it is separate to all that is. It tries to cure the world and itself because it believes there is something other than what there is.
'Ego' is what seeks to improve and become more than it is.

'Who' is the 'real man' behind the curtain you refer to?
edit on 4-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Pretty lost, huh! The Truth is evident in Creation, yes. But all men are left without excuse about this. there is a Creator, and we are not it. The Scripture tells of how we are without excuse....and about the signs of the times....the Scripture says that those living in the end times will be without excuse, also.! Better get this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join