It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't scratch this mental itch that EOY 2013 is actually the real 2012 Mayan end date

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
The hype is over. No one is going to get roped into this again (gosh, I hope not!) You just can't build that much tension again in so many people.

8 pages later.....this topic is still going, without reading those 8 pages 'mm assume some have been roped in again.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

According to the GMT correlation, the Long Count calendar starts on August 11, 3114 BC. Do you agree with that or have you arrived at a different date?

I think that you tied the beginning of the Long Count with the time of the Biblical flood. If I'm correct, how did you arrive at that date?

edit on 4-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

I follow the reconstructed historical accounts of the Hebrew and Greek Biblical meter. Its not a well studied area of research, but the most info I can find on it is at brainout.net. Just search key words greek, hebrew meter on that site. You wont find mayan calendar info there. In a nut shell, I believe the Mayan cycle started with the birth of Noah's father, Lamech at 874 years after Adam's fall. It ends 5250 years later in 6124. We would consider 6124 after fall of adam ( from this point on AFA) to be 2016 AD. I'll have to work on determining its BC translation, but I know for sure that we are missing two years from our AD records. So, while we think we are presently in 2013, we are really in 2015. Therefore 2016 AD would technically be 2018. This can be verified by the metonic cycle. Jesus died on a year when the vernal equinox and the astronomical new moon occured on the same day. That only occurs every 19 years. So 2025 AD should be the 105th metonic cycle from the cross, but its not. Instead, the 105th metonic cycle will occur in 2023. Therefore it is revealed that we are two years behind the AD schedule. My calculation of the 5250 year cycle reflects the same varience. And it goes back thousands of years before Jesus. Plus, Jesus died on a Wednesday evening to spend 3 days and nights in the grave and to rise on a sunday morning. On our calendar, Jesus died wed April 4th 30 AD. Every 11th anniversary of His death should be a wednesday, but the 11 year anniversary cycle also reflects the same two year varience. So. I know for sure that two years are missing from the Greggorian system. I believe that years are also missing from the BC system as well. However I cant be sure. Ill have to get back to you on that.

Also, the MSM has the Great Cycle at 5200 or sometimes 5125 years. That 75 year varience comes from observing a 360 day year with a 365.25 day solar circuit. I dont dispute that the mayans had a 5200 cycle. Instead I think the cut off the extra 50 years to make their calendar harmonize with the stars rather than its original (pre-meso american) purposes. I havent drawn a complete conclusion on that yet. I do however believe that the antediluvian calendar ends at the same time as the mayan version which i contend to be 9/16/16. That would indicate that the mayans chose to start their count 50 years after Lamech's birth or 924 AFA.

All in all, there are way to many similarities between these separate historical accounts to write off as coinsidence. That would be irresponsible.

I dont know where GMT got their calculations from, but I dont trust mainstream info without auditing it first. I have established several reference pionts in history to draw my conclusions, and that is what I follow.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by tremex

Jesus died on a year when the vernal equinox and the astronomical new moon occured on the same day. That only occurs every 19 years. So 2025 AD should be the 105th metonic cycle from the cross, but its not. Instead, the 105th metonic cycle will occur in 2023. Therefore it is revealed that we are two years behind the AD schedule. My calculation of the 5250 year cycle reflects the same varience. And it goes back thousands of years before Jesus. Plus, Jesus died on a Wednesday evening to spend 3 days and nights in the grave and to rise on a sunday morning. On our calendar, Jesus died wed April 4th 30 AD. Every 11th anniversary of His death should be a wednesday, but the 11 year anniversary cycle also reflects the same two year varience. So. I know for sure that two years are missing from the Greggorian system. I believe that years are also missing from the BC system as well. However I cant be sure. Ill have to get back to you on that.

You are running a very peculiar coincidence by mentioning the 5250-year cycle and Jesus. See, AD means "Anno Domini," or "after the birth of Jesus Christ." According to Dionysius Exiguus, who reestablished the time of Jesus' birth for the purpose of calculating the time of Easter, Jesus was born in 1 AD. But Exiguus came up with his computation in 525 AD. See anything? That's right: When you split 525 with the decimal point, you get 5.25, and 360 (tun) + 5.25 days = 365.25 (days of tropical year)!

No one knows exactly in which year Jesus died or was born. Most scholars agree that he died in 33 AD, but there is no tight historical evidence of that. No one would ever find out exactly which day was the first day of the Mayan Long Count calendar and why the Mayans set it up that way. I believe that someone out there have manipulated the works the way that 12/21/2012 will come into the focus, because this day is really special, and the coincidence that comes with it will probably never be repeated. I give you a clue of what type of a coincidence it entails. What do you think this means?

..........., 2, 1, 0.

edit on 4-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Well to answer your first question, brainout.net places Jesus' birth at 4 BC. On the prophetic system, that translates to 4103 AFA. Therefore:

The 5200 count from 2012 started in 920 AFA (3187 BC)

5125 years from 2012 started in 995 AFA (3114BC) only 2 years away from the established start date.

My 5250 year model from 2012 is 870 AFA (3237 BC)

5250 from 2016 is 874 AFA (3233 BC).

So after examining the numbers. Yes, I will admit that 3114BC is 5125 years from 2012 AD. But how is it a coinsidence that 12/21/12 is 1365 days from 9/16/16. Thats a 1365 day count down to solar rosh hashannah. Again 1365 is found in Numbers chapter 3. It seems evident to me that the intercalated 5250 year count preceded the sloppier unintercalated 5125 year count.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Im assuming that the 12/21/12 event you are refering to was the illusion of an alignment of the sun and earth with the galactic dark rift on the december solstice. Or are you refering to something else like the moon skipping 10 days worth of phases in a 3 day period???

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I equally haven't got anything substantial yet to back it up, but I'm going to guess that you'll be back this time next year saying the same thing.
Oh these modern mystics and psychics are amazing, how about trying to reinvent something else that didn't happen, possibly something less recent like maybe the millenium bug? Surely there will be more people gullible enough to think that a feeling you have on something that wasn't just utterly debunked recently is more believable.

Good luck on that, let us know how you get on and don't forget the tin foil hat.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by tremex

So after examining the numbers. Yes, I will admit that 3114BC is 5125 years from 2012 AD. But how is it a coinsidence that 12/21/12 is 1365 days from 9/16/16. Thats a 1365 day count down to solar rosh hashannah. Again 1365 is found in Numbers chapter 3.

Actually I didn't asked the question about the number of days between 12/21/12 and 9/16/16. But if you do ask what is coincidental about number 1365, which is a time data, then I can answer it. Just split the number on 1 and 365 and the coincidence is apparent: 1 regular year = 365 days.

There are occurrences in the Bible which the Church is hiding from the view of the believers. There has been data recovered that the mainstream establishment is hiding from the public as well, because the data speaks of different realities. Too bad that the New Agers decided to cash in on the 2012 phenomenon the way they did and presented the public with unrealistic interpretations. If they had started to concentrate on the issue which was meant, they would have been able to compute and predict the date when a meteorite hit the earth in Russia this year. But The New Agers blew the opportunity and so their "prophets" will remain laughing stock for the time to come.

As far as the scientific establishment is concerned: they just responded to crazy claims, but looking at the data available, they missed too much.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Well, I was just throwing it out there. But the true meaning of 1365 is the ransom to be paid on the remainder to be saved. Essentially it represents the last group of people to be saved in God's plan. The way it occurs in relation to the mayan calendar indicates a count down. The way i interpret it is, from12/21/12, there is a 1365 day grace period to be saved in time for the Rapture of the Church. For in my faith, when the church is complete, it will he removed and Israel's final 7 years will play out. Using 1365 and 20000 and 20273 (from Noumbers 3), the number of years the Jews roamed the desert was presicley predicted, and the very year of the dedication of Solomon's temple was predicted. You wont find that on line. Maybe Ill post the calculations later. I dont have time at the moment.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

Well, I was just throwing it out there. But the true meaning of 1365 is the ransom to be paid on the remainder to be saved. Essentially it represents the last group of people to be saved in God's plan. The way it occurs in relation to the mayan calendar indicates a count down. The way i interpret it is, from12/21/12, there is a 1365 day grace period to be saved in time for the Rapture of the Church. For in my faith, when the church is complete, it will he removed and Israel's final 7 years will play out. Using 1365 and 20000 and 20273 (from Noumbers 3), the number of years the Jews roamed the desert was presicley predicted, and the very year of the dedication of Solomon's temple was predicted. You wont find that on line. Maybe Ill post the calculations later. I dont have time at the moment.

You know, the interpretation of the Biblical texts is very difficult and it depends on the assumption what is actually out there. If the believers are influenced by the Church, then there is no way they would be able to spot strange coincidences in the Scriptures, such as the one that involves those 1365 shekels of silver: Suppose God asks you to pick one word from Numbers 3:50. If you make a logical choice, you go to heaven; if not, you go to hell.

From the firstborn of the Israelites he collected silver weighing 1,365 shekels, according to the sanctuary shekel.
Numbers 3:50

Is there any logic that would guide your choice?
Yes, there are several options. The best one is this: If you were asked to pick a word from Numbers 3:50, you try to pick a word FROM 3 and 50. There is nothing there except the colon, but you can replace it with a logical substitution, because 3 + 47 = 50. Now take the number 47 and compare it with each word if you could form an association. You should stop at

47 silver

That's because the atomic number of silver is 47.

Now once you have the number 47 in focus, you can go prophetic according to what you said about the God's plan of saving people: that number 47 is a date - it is a year in the twentieth century - and the full date is 11/30/47. That's the day when the Arab-Israeli war broke out. The Jews won the war and as a consequence, they could establish the State of Israel and were officially saved.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you realize that 1365 means 1 regular year = 365 days, you know that the passage in the Bible contains a time related prophecy. The 2012 phenomenon works similar way; it establishes special dates and events in the future.

edit on 5-8-2013 by tremex because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Thats an interesting view, but thats not the type of numerology I practice. To me 1947 is irrelavent. Israel's victory was not prophesy, if anything it was a false flage prophesy to get the Christians polarized. Any true dispensationalist like my self will tell you that the period of time spanning from the completion of the book of revelation to the rapture is an age of total prophetic silence for the church. The next prophecy to be fullfilled is the rapture which i dont believe is imminent, but is contingent on various mathematical and freewill conditions. I think 9/16/16 is the next potential dead line for the rapture. If not 2016, then maybe 2023, if not, then maybe 2198. There are a series of possibilities, but no set one.

I initially found 1365 when examining the great cycle and came to the 2016 conclusion. After noticing that 1365 was a multiple of 105, i knew to look for it in the bible. Thats when i found Numbers 3. Almost all large biblical numbers that are divisible by 7 are divisible by 105. Its a consistant pattern. I feel that numerology only applies to the AFA (After Fall of Adam) system. I see no real numerological connection between the AD/ BC system or any of the actual verse/chapter numbers of the bible. I only view the hebrew and greek texts as God inspired, not the translations.

Anyways, Ive gotten off topic, but my intention was to show the strong mathematical link connecting the biblical calendar to the mayan calendar. Perhaps the mayans used both systems overlapping to express the antediluvian 360 day year and show the transition along with enphasizing the 1365 day count down.

So far, my conclusion is that only half of the info has been officially released to set up a decoy doomsday. But Ithink Ive been shown the other side of the coin. The info you have provided has helped in that realization. Thank you.

As far as the end of the age goes, we are definatley out of the clear yet. If anything 12/21/12 was benchmark.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

As far as the end of the age goes, we are definatley out of the clear yet. If anything 12/21/12 was benchmark.

It is complicated because of definitions. The predicted disaster wasn't linked entirely to the full date but to the year of 2012 alone. That means if 20+12 = 2x16, then the nearest disaster must take place on

13.0.0.2.16. (Long Count)

which is February 15, 2013. Since a huge comet or an asteroid hit the region where approx. alautun later the Mayans settled (the Yucatan Peninsula) wiping out the dinosaurs, it means a chunk of cosmic debris should hit the earth on Feb.15, 2013:
en.wikipedia.org...

In other words, the peek into the future (major natural disasters) goes through the Mayan Long Count calendar.

edit on 5-8-2013 by tremex because: typos

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Between 12/21 and 12/26/2012 me and two other witnesses observed the moon skip atleast 10 days worth of phases in 3 or 4 days. On x-mas day the moon appeared to be a waxing crescent, the next day it was full. I have no proof of this as I wasnt expecting it. Do you recall a similar experience near 12/21/12? Im an electric universe supporter, so it wouldnt supprise me if a planet x or comet like object could have disrupted the lunar cycle. Its like the moon stopped for a period of time, and after the celestial body's influence disipated, the moon accelarated to get back on track. I never said anything, cause who would believe such a thing. What do you think? It reminds me of the verse in Isaiah describing the moon being confused at the 2nd advent.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

reply to post by tremex

Between 12/21 and 12/26/2012 me and two other witnesses observed the moon skip atleast 10 days worth of phases in 3 or 4 days. On x-mas day the moon appeared to be a waxing crescent, the next day it was full. I have no proof of this as I wasnt expecting it. Do you recall a similar experience near 12/21/12?

I don't recall anything like that. If what you describe really took place, then it would be noticed by NASA and other organizations and there would be no possible explanation, except that something bigger than the earth got between the sun and the moon. But that would have to be awfully close to the earth and couldn't be possibly missed. Like that planet Nibiru.

You can check on the moon phase at that time and around here:
lunaf.com...

Here is how our ET "friends" who spun the 2012 insanity handle time related data. The future is + (plus) and right and the past is - (minus) and left. So if the Russian asteroid hit 56 days after 12/21/2012, then you go to the future from the date 12/21/2012:

12/21/1012 + 56 days = 02/15/2013

But if you want to go to the past with 56, you can't read the digits from left to right ---> 56 (fifty-six); you need to read them backward 56

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

But I haven't got anything substantial yet to back it up

This seems to be a consistent theme to you threads.

Hmm

edit on 8/6/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Well in my theory, 2016 is just a potential for the rapture. It the rapture does happen on9/16/16, then the real lunar disturbance would happen 7 years later on9/16/23. This is the 2nd advent as described by the 6th seal of revelation. The full moon will turn red and the sun will be black and the whole earth will shake (pole shift). This cant be a lunar or solar eclipse for the full moon to be red and the sun to be black at the same time. Plus, while this is happening, the axis will wobble like a drunk man per Isaiah, and meteors will pelt the earth. This is all indicative of a massive foreign object crossing in front of the sun.

Our 11 hot and cold weather pattern is likely due to jupiters 22 year orbit. If a black jovian planet or star is makine its way to us and its more massive than the other jovians, then its possible that it could affect the moon from afar. If thats the case, nasa would suppress that info. Gravity is not as powerful as the MSM makes it out to be. We have to look at magnetism too.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OK, this thread came to mind. Watching this and its a very alarming video, not because we haven't heard this, but because of the specific details that make her information ring true. Apparently a real whistleblower.

And this thing doesnt throw light. She talks about Fukushima, the line ups the chemtrails with barium, aluminium and strontium (boy we're getting arthritis, asshats are beyond in my opinion they will be facing us and me directly on the other side!) The military pilots are told crap about stopping global warming and think they're saving the planet.

This is a very good interview, and all a person can do is pay attention and note what goes on. Will there be another allignment on Aug 17, if so, what will be the outcome? These are questions.

If something doesnt give off light, and cant be seen without thermo heat techology....

If this is true, why haven't they shut down all the nuclear plants?

They really want to destroy the entire planet, what kind universal beings would want to ensure all life on a planet is destroyed?

Veritas Radio | Whistleblower Pattie Brassard | Second Sun w/ 7 planets around it approaching.

She says that earth does not fit the system, the bodies in our solar system. The moon is a part of earth. But we don't fit the system, like we're not a part of this sun's system.

She talks about how the poles are not melting from the top down, its from underside up. There is more ice and snow than ever, but this second sun is pumping microwaves and heating the inside.

Well, so would HAARP. Sorry but, I'm a very very suspicious person and could see this whole thing being arranged.....I want to see a bunch of tyrants being arrested by the Blue Squad myself! They need to be corrected and earth repaired and people healed.

The dark side of the moon has taking a beating. This is going to be the 6th pass.

Anyway, I hope she is a disinfo agent and will be paying attention.

We're moving end of this month, so will be paying attention
edit on 6-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Trying to anlazye this info. Remembering the bases/dumbs, and their ability to house possibly 500 million from various whistleblowers in the past. Info that with the amount of PU, everyone's already dead 7 X over. And yet the chemtrails are partly depopulation.

WHY would they even focus on depopulation IF this event was going to be such a big one that would cause so much massive damage?

Now, here is where logic doesnt make sense, WHY if they were not planning on having everyone die off, but knew already that this event with the second star was going to be milder than expected, possibly some regions affected, in this interview, west coast is going to be hit. OK, fine, so the possibility is that, this is the 6th cycle, not as big a damage predicted as they want so they are going at Further Population Reduction because they want alot more people to die? Is that it? Because if it was a Big Event, why do the population reduction, wouldn't they already expect that?

But if its not a big event, end of all life on earth, WHY KEEP THE NUCLEAR PLANTS GOING. The West Coast has quite a few and that would posed an earth destroying event on top of Fukushima, which is already and earth destroying event?

None of it makes sense, unless they know its not going to be an earth destroying event, but mitagated in the damage it will do, and they don't like humans and want to kill the majority off, but also they have the technology to detox the radiation...and I have a thread on that.

Whole thing, a tangled mess. Why add methods of depopulation to a huge event and the radiation levels already are that?

I keep thinking of Isaiah and how their dumbs and hiding places will not be safe!

edit to add: to further emphasize this. She is saying its going to be a huge event, finished in Nov, though this is a pass, so maybe the total devastation to earth isn't supposed to happen at this point. I don't get what she means. Is it now, or another pass that is supposed to totally cleanse earth, and the benevolents from that dwarf will then help the few survivors. Really sickening. However then she talks about the guns taken away so China can come in. Well why would China come in, since this is a complete earth depopulating event?
Why do anything, why disarm, why build fema camps and dumbs, why sell China land....if its going to be a earth depopulating event/reset button. They act like its a small thing and life goes one. Which is it then?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just wanted to share an inner feeling about this. I'm going to pretend that this interview has some truth in it. And speaking of this second sun, emitting xrays, and possibly we're from the binary, not our sun. I always get direction and the energy is so positive and there is nothing negative coming in, its a wonderful awakening energy. In addition, the direction that is always coming is to really focus on the family, find ways to direct stir the children in productive ways, to learn and grow, to make straight the pathways, just this future keeps coming and have to wonder if there is some kind of split going to happen because keep getting a future and something far more positive than current earth events. So, not going to see the negative even if it pops in and tries to poke me with a stick. Stubbornly positive and directed that way within.

Anyway, we're moving, and nothing is stopping that. Also this part about burying a camper under the ground at about 1200 altitude. And making sure 3 feet of soil over it and a protected tunnel entrance. I've been told this before by someone in finland, who had military background and had family connections. Just as annoyed now as then. Who would want to survive an event like this under NWO with radiation everywhere. I don't think an event like this is even going to happen. Stock up underground for 6 weeks with seeds......Dig your own graves, save them the trouble? Nope!

Interesting they call it Bluebells and Blue Kachina, because its the Blue Team that arrests them in what I've been shown, and I was on the team. I call it project Blue Team, angel-ets and Higher Ups.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the info, i do believe that there is a planet x like anomaly out there and that its comming soon. If my 9/16/16 rapture theory is correct, then the planet x anomaly will be passing by on 9/16/2023. Based on the bible, this will acompany Jesus wt the 2nd advent. Jesus will round up all of his believers and keep them safe so that whent planet x triggers a world wide thermo nuclear reaction, only the believers will be left. For the rest of the world, there will be no survivors. This is not done to destroy all life, but to prevent evil from extinguishing the believers. The earth will then be restored for the true Utopian Millenial reign under the true King of kings, Yahoshua Mechiah ( Jesus). Thats just my belief. Of course all this planet x mess can be avoided by simply believing that Jesus personally paid the full penalty for your sins on the cross when He died. Its not about how good you can be, but whether or not you stand on your own dead works, or the riteousness of Christ.

Until the 2nd advent, planet x will not be revealed. All we can do is make estimations. There have been major Earthquakes ever 188 days with exception to the 7th cycle (rest). Starting with the 3/20 EQ in mexico, all of the following 188 day units have landed on Biblical holidays (according to the biblical solar calendar). The 4/2/13 cycle (7th) was the anniversary of the crucifixion. The next cycle will be in the middle of the feast of booths mirroring the ressurection of Christ on first fruits.

Sink holes, bird and fish deaths, global economic collapse, wars and rumors of wars. The disasterous historical trends of the church age are becoming closer and close together like birth pains. Planet x must be close, but not before the rapture. God owes Israel 7 more years. Just look at the changes in our solar system.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join