It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't scratch this mental itch that EOY 2013 is actually the real 2012 Mayan end date

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So are you saying that the real end date might be 12-21-2013?

I sure hope so.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

I am guessing that he means The 7 year Tribulation will start at the End Of Year 2013 and last until the end of 2020.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

I'm glad you brought it up. Last year before the 21st december date I was reading through some stuff, what I found interesting was when the Romans adopted and changed the Lunar calendar from Egypt to a Solar calendar. I remember reading about some sort of mistake...(perhaps 10 days) where Gregory (hence gregorian calendar) decreed it to be 10 days later on a certain day and then it was fixed. But what got me thinking was the chances and probability that the initial translation from Lunar to solar could have incurred errors...especially on the part of the human. We all make mistakes, and given the precision involved in such a task I'm thinking that maybe our calendar is simply wrong.

And on your point with Comet ISON. I've thought about that too. I think the Hopi prophecy seems to really coincide with whats happening out in space.
If Ison is blue, I'll be awaiting a something Red to pass by in space.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

why I don't know.

Why not research and find out and make your own conclusion from something instead of wildly speculating?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest
If they did such a good job intercalating the mayan calendar, then how do you explain the missing 1365 days from the last 13 katun count down. Its not rocket science. why did they decide to use 365.25 day years for 4990 years, then suddenly switch to 360 day years for the last 260 years of the cycle.

Do you have any links that elaborate on the causes of the alleged omission?

Some folks may get weird feelings about the year of 2013 with respect to the Mayan Long Count calendar, because both numbers 20 and 13 that make the current year are significant to the calendar:
The 20ths of the Long Count were groups of 13 katuns (256 years) sometimes referred to as the "short count." This later grouping had a long prophetic tradition and it is the main topic of this article.
www.onereed.com...

The people may not even see the Long Count calendar, but that's how special unconsciousness works.
edit on 1-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hmm, I'm reading your thread now and it's quite intriguing, I must admit. But maybe the end won't come at 2020? Maybe all this is a change, and that's when a nwo will be established, perhaps? The beginning of a new cycle?
Or a great catastrophe will take place and we will have no choice but accept a one world leader?
I don't know and to be honest am I'm a little skeptic but the possibilities are many and we have to wait and see what will happen, I guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just wanted to re-emphasize your point to people about Venus turning from a feminine beauty worthy of the best paintings to Medusa. There's a reason.

I also love thinking about how water is just like everything else, a living entity. Modern atheistic science doesn't acknowledge this of course, because they don't want us to understand the intelligent design of the universe.

So much more to say, but I guess I'll have to get to it later.

BTW, can you help me with something? Was there ever talk on this site about that ELE asteroid that that certain Dr was speakiing about?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Wow thanks so much. You might not agree with this, but I think the State of Israel is going to be in trouble soon/eventually. I used to think they were surrounding China, and they still might be. But maybe something else might go down. Armageddon anyone?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'm not surprised in that response. Some of us would like to prepare spiritually if nothing else. You can stay in the dark if you wish.

Yes, most likely we aren't going to be able to get the date EXACTLY right. I think eventually it's going to come as a surprise. I think that might be the Creator's intent. Still, even if I knew the date, and it happened on that exact day, I'd STILL be surprised.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

A constant reminder of the flood huh? Never thought about that, thanks for the info. Ever get deluge dreams? I do. I just had a dream of a flood in Turkey last week. Whether is collective memory of the Flood in Noah's time or another one to come IDK of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I heard that before once, thanks for the reminder. Seems like everything seems to keep pointing to within this decade or pretty close. Of course they'll say that folks have been seeing the end of the world in every lifetime, and that's true. But how can the Earth sustain its disease for much longer? It can't.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteNite

Yeah I wouldn't put too much stock into his predictions, I think he gets his info from other sources that he won't credit. Doesn't mean there's no truth to what's coming, but he'll never get to know first. I don't think the Creator will make that info available to military or intelligence folks.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I always find it amusing when another culture tries to understand another, esp when that culture rewrites its very own history. I got news for you, they can count better than you and your science god. They could predict things we can't today. How's that for accurate? Very. Try and devise your own calendar and see how well you do.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I don't think that will be the end per se, but I think it'll be the real beginning to the end. I do share your enthusiasm however.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rebel123Tee

It could very well be something like a comet. It could also be the color of the sun now and what it might turn into. I just don't know. As they say, let's hurry up and wait.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Hmmm...now that's interesting, hadn't thought about just thinking about 20 and 13 as it relates to the Mayan count that way and affecting even our unconscious. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyJohn4578

What's going to eventually happen is there's going to be a huge distraction by TPTB before the end comes. But when it does, they'll be gone in the end. The Creator's had enough of their raping and pillaging of the planet and the people. Patience, even God's, isn't limitless.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

The flood seriously

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, no one has posted anything on the web about the 5.25 day omissions. Tom Horn (say what you will about him, I'm not a follower of his) is the only one who extends the calendar to the lunar (false) rosh hashannah of 2016. But, the omission is self evident in the math. If the same formula used buy the MSM to calculate the last 13 katuns where to be applied to the ealier baktuns to the mayan cycle, the cycle would have ended in the 1950's. Its simple math. You dont need a link to see this.

From the flood to the end of the calendar is 4990 years. That means that for 4990 years,5.25 days must me factored on each year. So:
4990*360=1796400 days
1796400 days/365.25= 4918.27 years
4990-4918.27=71.72
2016-71=1941.

I erroneously said the 1950s instead of 1945. I havnt done the math for a while. Ive been peicing this theory together now for almost 2 years. I still refuse to believe Im the only one in the world to have reached the 9/16/16 conclusion.

Originally posted by tremex

If they did such a good job intercalating the mayan calendar, then how do you explain the missing 1365 days from the last 13 katun count down. Its not rocket science. why did they decide to use 365.25 day years for 4990 years, then suddenly switch to 360 day years for the last 260 years of the cycle.

Do you have any links that elaborate on the causes of the alleged omission?

Some folks may get weird feelings about the year of 2013 with respect to the Mayan Long Count calendar, because both numbers 20 and 13 that make the current year are significant to the calendar:
The 20ths of the Long Count were groups of 13 katuns (256 years) sometimes referred to as the "short count." This later grouping had a long prophetic tradition and it is the main topic of this article.
www.onereed.com...

The people may not even see the Long Count calendar, but that's how special unconsciousness works.
edit on 1-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

From the flood to the end of the calendar is 4990 years. That means that for 4990 years,5.25 days must me factored on each year. So:
4990*360=1796400 days
1796400 days/365.25= 4918.27 years
4990-4918.27=71.72
2016-71=1941.

I erroneously said the 1950s instead of 1945. I havnt done the math for a while. Ive been peicing this theory together now for almost 2 years. I still refuse to believe Im the only one in the world to have reached the 9/16/16 conclusion.

I don't think that considering the tropical year instead of the 360-day year would be a good idea.

(You may correct the result of the subtraction that says "2016-71=1941." )

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join