It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't scratch this mental itch that EOY 2013 is actually the real 2012 Mayan end date

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

A lot of their publicized version is not what they really believe, just our controllers using them for their purposes, to obfuscate.

2012 was simply the all-out attempt by TPTB to dupe everyone so that no one takes them seriously anymore and miss the signs that are happening all around. And looks like it worked wonderfully.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest
Mayan calendar ends 9/16/2016, not 12/21/12. Do the math. From 9/16/1756 to 12/21/12 is 13 katuns measured in 360 day year. So what about the last 5.25 days of all those years. They add up to 1,365 days which takes us to 9/16/2016 aka feast of trumpets on the Hebrew solar calendar (book of Jubilees recognizes that jew shouldnt hold a lunar calendar). The MSM lied. If the mayan calendar had been measured in 360 day years back to back, it would have ended in the 1950's. But mayan calendar is based on 360+5.25 days. It must be properly intercalated. I think the biblical flood added the last 5.25 days. The mayans got their calendar format from the Bible. Its based on the multiple 105. So a great cycle is 5250 years, not 5200 or 5125. Its 105 jubilees. Count back 5250 years from 2016, and you get Lamech's birth (Noah's dad). I believe 9/16/2016 may be the rapture. Why else would the mayan calendar line up with a jewish feast day, why else is 1365 found in Number chapter 3? We are in the year 6121 from adam's fall, not 5772. The jews have forgotten how to count. The hebrew and greek syllable meter of the bible can verify all of this info. Plus, just look at the pyramid on the dollar.

2016 Again wow.

I thought about those extra 5 days a lot too. It's like it was very unlucky for them. Those 5 days take us to and beyond 2020. Maybe this is our grace or trial period, depending on how you look at it.

Thanks for your help, you're one of the few who's actually helped.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

We're talking significantly HUGE comets. Things that NO ONE will miss, kind of like a moon traveling across our skies. Get it?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

You know, I thought I read somewhere once that Pope Gregory knocked off a year, why I don't know. But if that's true, yeah even 2014, then too...?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The Electric Universe, Comets & Planets - Dave Talbott & Wallace Thornhill ((Classic))

If anything goes down, whether it be incoming energy, or comets, its going to do with the Electric Universe, and the various electric fields and magnetic fields our solar system passes through. It could be cycles. It could possibly happen again, the big things of the past, or it because there are variables in fluxation and electrical forces, it may not be the same kind of thing each time. I can't remember exactly what Thornhill said when they brought up the Mayan Calendar, but while dates were kept to predict when such a thing could reoccur, it doesn't mean they will. I just know he didn't put everything into dates.

I did find it interesting about Venus when it transformed in the memes and depictions throughtout the world, from a Peaceful Mother Goddess Planet to Medusa, or a Fiery Comet. Well, they talked about what would happen if earth leaves orbit, and earth would become a comet too.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust

We're talking significantly HUGE comets. Things that NO ONE will miss, kind of like a moon traveling across our skies. Get it?

You are talking the usual BS about this subject. Get It

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The more I learn about you the more respect I have for you, thanks, trin haha wanted to do that

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well if Ison doesn't fizzle, I'll expect you to come back here and tell me how in awe you were of it. And how it rocked your world literally.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think the Electric Universe is only part of the answers, for while the universe may behave electrically in some ways, akin to being in a computer or television set metaphorically, the theorists relate things to one plane, no dimensions, and no time travel. But I don't concur, for in reality infinity is a rather wonderful platform that has progression and infinite expressions of all things, such as planes, densities, channels, universes even, all energies.

And finite would have passed already.

So I actually see a Hybrid System between Holographic Universe, and Electric Universe with Infinity being the very platform of all.

One of the things they brought up that I found odd, and would have to go back and review the info leading up to this, but they said that this event in the past, ie when the dinosaurs died off, there was a major change. The whole solar system shuffle where venus changed, and the past where Saturn seemed to be the central sun I'm not sure if they were meaning that Saturn therefore was the dwarf star that came in, but earth orbitted a dwarf star and now orbits the main sequence star. Well many say we got downgraded, but I'd actually consider that an upgrade because the dwarfs are intense gravity, gravity to me = murder, and negativity.

So the EU theory brings up many questions, its not just one answer fits all, there has to be alot more complexity to everything.

Serpent images on pharoahs, was the Mother Goddess, basically it is comets, and in particular their Mother Venus turned into a fiery comet.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah I don't have all the answers either, but I think we'll get there someday. I do think though we had a brighter sun in our sky, and whether it was a brown dwarf or Saturn or what I don't know, but it seems possible to me. These things that our ancestors witnessed in the sky was very terrifying. We like to think they're just making up fairy tails back then. But man if we just saw what they did, we'd be scared crapless too.

When we get older we gain density. I don't see it as a stretch to view the same in our planet. Where gravity was less and we could grow taller and live longer and not be exposed to the comparatively harsher rays of today.

I'm sure this isn't anything new to you, I just like thinking about it with someone.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

I posted this on another thread, relating to the peculiar reality of looking out into hellish planets, as the lady astronomer says, we are looking for heaven and finding only hell, and that makes me wonder who pulled earth into this plane and how we get her out....That was my slant for this video, but the last half of it seems to be about how Hot Jupiters come in and disrupt the orbits of planets fling them out into space. Bascially its said, where does an 800 lb gorilla sit? Wherever it wants! Now we have two big gaseous planets such as Jupiter and Saturn, others that are gaseous and yet others we don't even see, past pluto.

So wonder what could have turned Venus into a comet, changing her orbit? There are so many weird things that can occur. I don't know if the Mayan Calendar really covered the full scope of the stuff hell zones might fling at us.

(HD) How the Universe Works (S02E03) Planets From Hell

This isn't my universe, don't want anyone to stick around here, but don't want to leave via diasters. So the solution, give to others, raise frequency, laugh, love, be concerned about the state of world and the plight of others, find ways to make a difference even its small due to circumstances. So many have gifts that they don't use to help others. Some are very outgoing, and use social gifts to get ahead, but to put them into persuading your communities to grow up more and problem solve more, not many do this. We need to start giving.

Earth could be just an insignificant planet, one of zillions like it. Well....NOT in this universe. Our sun, the good parent of earth, this is very rare, and to me this tells of a great responsibility instead everyone lets it all go.

some of they're basing is on our oil industry false science, where planets further out are much colder, whereas Telsa type means the heat comes from interacting elements with the atmosphere of a planet, not the distance. And water seems to exist in its elements around, i can't remember if I read just beyond, our star's corona. So not sure they're right on some of this, but its still very sober look into hellish universe IMO.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have a few threads that will help you. I can narrow you down to sometime before 2018. This is as close as we can get. The best information you can get is the second link below. The Six Day War (June 5th, 67) narrows our Jubilee timeline down to 2017. June 5th, 2017 is Pentecost. I can safely say that there will be something happen Israel on that day. Why? Each grand Jubilee is 50 years.

Genesis 6

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

120 X 50 is 6000 years. Enoch told the Watchers about God's 70 generation judgment before Adam was around 950 years old. Depending on when they were told, the Mayans had approximately 100 year warning that the flood would take them away and a full 5125 years of warning about the coming wrath of God. The Mayan Calendar is a long count calendar of 5125.25 years. Let's do the math.

Enoch gave the watchers 70 generations. This is the precession of the Earth (25920 divided by 360), or 5040 years (70 X 72). Enoch was taken by God when Adam had reached 19 Jubilees according to the book of Jubilees. According to the Bible, that's 950 years (19X50=950). Ad 5040 to 950 and you arrive very close to 6000 years, just as Genesis 6 states.

Adam to Abraham is 2000 years.
Issac to Jesus is 2000 years.
Jesus to Today is 2000 years.
The Day of the Lord is 1000 years of rest.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Any way you look at it, 1948 was the time to see Israel become a nation. Can we verify that this is the end of the Babylonian captivity? I give you proof that cannot be denied. Matthew 24 states that the generation (72 years) that sees Israel become a nation will see Christ return. He also said the days would be shortened. What do you get by adding 1948 and 72? Shorten the days and we know approximately when 2017 is. Consider the date of the Six Day war and you have THE day of a Jewish feast date. Go back to 67AD and you have the Jewish revolt. 1917 and you have WWI. I am certain that I am as close as anyone can get and still be wrong.

Meaning of the Mayan Calendar

Jubilee Timeline

Biblical Witnesses to the final Generation

But I haven't got anything substantial yet to back it up, although I've been trying for a few weeks now.

The only thing I can't stop thinking about is...

Remember how 2001 was really the start of the new millennium, not 2000?

And if this is correct, and they put the truth in the Book of Revelation about the 7 year Tribulation, then that coincides with my belief of the 2020 EOTW date too. (my first thread)

And now we have Comet Ison too. So many legends and stories tell of a comet heralding the end, as I'm sure you all already know.

Anyway, anybody got anything along these lines? Just need a bit of help. It does get a bit confusing, especially trying to determine an accurate start date or one that coincides with the two calendars.

edit on 31-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I can narrow you down to sometime before 2018.

...Oh, my god. What is this? Some kind of contest? Some kind of exam? There is no prize for guessing when the world will end, so just focus on living your lives for now. What's the point to this nonsense?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest

2016 Again wow.

I thought about those extra 5 days lot too. It's like it was very unlucky for them. Those 5 days take us to and beyond 2020. Maybe this is our grace or trial period, depending on how you look at it
Thanks for your help, you're one of the few who's actually helped.

The only time the MSM ignores the 5 day remainder is on the last 13 katuns (1756-2016). If they had done this for th whole cycle, the cycle would have ended in the 50's. Thats how you know the MSM are lying. They use a double standard. So the missed days leave you precisely at 9/16/16. The 7 year tribulation takes you to 2023. Both the mayan calendar and the metonic cycle prove that Pope Gregory erased 2 years of history. The metonic cycle is 19 years. 2023 is 105 metonic cycles from Jesus' death and ressurection. He died when the astronomical new moon met on the vernal equinox to prove that the Jews had forgotten their calendar in babylonian slavery. But in no othe baktun are the 5 day remainders ignored. Only im the last 13 katun count down. Its a deception. Read numbers ch 3 to understand the 1365 days count down. Redemption of the remainder. The mayans didnt celebrate or like the 5 day remainder, but the knew that they still had to include it. It was a constant remimder of the flood.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
its really like 2017 or something. go by the ethopian calander. its only like 2006 there

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I can narrow you down to sometime before 2018.

...Oh, my god. What is this? Some kind of contest? Some kind of exam? There is no prize for guessing when the world will end, so just focus on living your lives for now. What's the point to this nonsense?

It's important not to fall asleep.

1 Tim 4:13 (NIV) Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of scripture, to preaching and to teaching.

Rev 1:3 (RSV) Blessed is he who reads aloud the words of the prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written therein; for the time is near.

Luke 21:20 (NIV) "When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that it's desolation is near."

Mat 24:43-44 (NIV) "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Mat 24:45-51 (NIV) "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away for a long time,' and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth."

Luke 21:34-36 (Phi) "Be on your guard--see to it that your minds are never clouded by dissipation or drunkenness or the worries of this life, or else that day may catch you like the springing of a trap--for it will come upon every inhabitant of the whole earth. You must be vigilant at all times, praying that you may be strong enough to come safely through all that is going to happen, and stand in the presence of the Son of Man."

1 Thes 5:1-6 (Phi) But as far as times and seasons go, my brothers, you don't need written instructions. You are well aware that the day of the Lord will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. When men are saying "Peace and Security", catastrophe will sweep down upon them as suddenly and inescapably as birth-pangs to a pregnant woman. But because you, my brothers, are not living in darkness the day cannot take you by surprise, like a burglar! You are all sons of light, sons of the day, and none of us belongs to darkness of the night. Let us then never fall asleep, like the rest of the world: let us keep awake, with our wits about us.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

But I haven't got anything substantial yet to back it up, although I've been trying for a few weeks now.

And if this is correct, and they put the truth in the Book of Revelation about the 7 year Tribulation, then that coincides with my belief of the 2020 EOTW date too. (my first thread)

And now we have Comet Ison too. So many legends and stories tell of a comet heralding the end, as I'm sure you all already know.

Anyway, anybody got anything along these lines? Just need a bit of help. It does get a bit confusing, especially trying to determine an accurate start date or one that coincides with the two calendars.
I mentioned comet ison in a post a few days ago. Personally I believe comet ison is going to cause the sun to act up. I think it is believed that ison with either hit the sun or come close. Ed dames says he can't see past 2013-2014. (Remote Viewing) He talks about a 'killshot' megaflare that mite be triggered my ison. Some call him cuckoo but some of his visions have turned out to be correct. And there is another thread about snowden talking about a killshot sept. of this year. I don't believe he said that but to me its all coming together to paint some kind of picture.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Either way I have to say that the end of our planet will almost certainly be caused by our sol. Whether its tomorrow or in a billion years it will happen. The sun gives life to almost everything on earth and can take it away in an instant.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Start of the new millennium is actually dependent upon what calender is being used:

Astronomical Year Numbering

or

The Gregorian Calendar

Historians tend to use Gregorian or Julian dates, which do not include a Year 0. The calender goes from 1 BCE to 1 CE (alternately known as 1 BC to 1 AD) and there was no Year 0 in this count.

Astronomical calenders on the other hand do indeed have a Year 0.

Centuries are counted in groups of 100 years, and as such, the 20th "century" did not start until 1 January, 1901, and hence 1 January, 2001 was considered the start of the 21st "century".
This goes back to the astronomical calender having a Year 0, but the historical calender not having one.

The subject of the Mayan Calender is a dead horse that has been so beaten to death here on ATS last year, that there isn't much of the dead horse left.
Time and time again it's been shown that historians when "converting" the Mayan Calender are counting days, not years...months, etc. The amount of days counted from when the calender began, until 13.0.0.0.0 firmly puts the date as: 21 December, 2012.

Yes, the included leap years. Yes they included changes to the calender over time. Yes they've taken into count dates shifting due to all the messing around with our calender over the centuries. Yes, they've even taken into account the Earth's day slowly getting longer.

And yet, we still have people suddenly showing up here at ATS claiming that they got it wrong, and do not know how to count, convert numbers, or take into account all the changes to the calenders, or even leap years.

It's quite amusing to see the amount of people that jump up and claim historians of the Mayan Calender do not know how to count......

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Start of the new millennium is actually dependent upon what calender is being used:

Astronomical Year Numbering

or

The Gregorian Calendar

Historians tend to use Gregorian or Julian dates, which do not include a Year 0. The calender goes from 1 BCE to 1 CE (alternately known as 1 BC to 1 AD) and there was no Year 0 in this count.

Astronomical calenders on the other hand do indeed have a Year 0.

Centuries are counted in groups of 100 years, and as such, the 20th "century" did not start until 1 January, 1901, and hence 1 January, 2001 was considered the start of the 21st "century".
This goes back to the astronomical calender having a Year 0, but the historical calender not having one.

The subject of the Mayan Calender is a dead horse that has been so beaten to death here on ATS last year, that there isn't much of the dead horse left.
Time and time again it's been shown that historians when "converting" the Mayan Calender are counting days, not years...months, etc. The amount of days counted from when the calender began, until 13.0.0.0.0 firmly puts the date as: 21 December, 2012.

Yes, the included leap years. Yes they included changes to the calender over time. Yes they've taken into count dates shifting due to all the messing around with our calender over the centuries. Yes, they've even taken into account the Earth's day slowly getting longer.

And yet, we still have people suddenly showing up here at ATS claiming that they got it wrong, and do not know how to count, convert numbers, or take into account all the changes to the calenders, or even leap years.

It's quite amusing to see the amount of people that jump up and claim historians of the Mayan Calender do not know how to count......

If they did such a good job intercalating the mayan calendar, then how do you explain the missing 1365 days from the last 13 katun count down. Its not rocket science. why did they decide to use 365.25 day years for 4990 years, then suddenly switch to 360 day years for the last 260 years of the cycle. Theres no justification for the double standard. 12/21/12 was an astrological/pagan decoy. The numbers dont lie. For the first 782 years of the mayan cycle, it is likely that a year was only 360 days long. Then in the year 1656 from Adam's fall, the flood added5.25 days.But the mayan calendar started with Lamech's birth at 874 years from the fall. So do the math your self from 875 years post fall, to 1656 post fall = 782 360 day years. Then for 4990 years, 5.25 days are added. Assuming the cycle is 5250 solar cycles long, how can it end on 12/21/12? The calendar must have been developed after the fact of the flood to express the elongation of years. 5250/1000=5.25. Same as 13 katuns, or 260 years compared to the 260 day tzolkin year+105=365=Enochs age at his rapture. Its all interconnected. Do the math before embracing someone elses model

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join