It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a member?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
HELP!!! When I try to view my profil on Seti@home site it sayds type in my id. I didn't know it so it told me to type my email and it would be sent to me so i did but it said: there is no user with that email address. What the 'ell?!?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey Atomix, I'd had this happen to me before on various things. If your double sure and your on the ATS SETI team then First of all try re-freshing the page, try doing it several times then do: ctrl+F and type in your name for SETI. and you should find it somewhere on the list. A lot of the times you cant spot it (you as in everyone or anyone).

Did you register member for sure? did the page go off somehow? you can re-become another member if your sure u r a member after a while, don't worry the SETI points/analysis are still sent to them. And how long have you been a member? This is because sometimes it takes a while to put members up on the site, not meaning that your not a member only that they are taking they're time, probably computer problems.

Good Luck!

Keep us updated!

Phoenix

[edit on 14/11/04 by PhoenixSGC]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've been a member ages its just i havent bothered to go on SETI in a while ( the website not the program) Ill re- register or something.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't do that if I were you atomix, then you would have to re-start your whole Wus, I think the problem is, wrong email adress, try out ALL the emaills you can think of and you'll find it....one day loll

Phoenix

new topics

top topics

join