It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's some answers for you, from your caring neighbourhood Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It is time to go Occy and leave this place. It has been so unbearable to see all your collective mishaps bite you in the end. Such a quaint idea you all had, "much ado about nothing". But that is past and you had your chance, now kindly take your ilk and go away.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
reply to post by UltimoHombre30

Weed is a horrible that saps motivation and makes one okay with being bored, it is not a drug anymore then apathy is an emotion. Drugs make you feel, Weed makes you numb, it is okay to do in small quantities but if it was legalized people would do it more.

Tesla was a fine fellow, and I for one would love to see his free energy works made available to everyone.

Ahem, weed is a quality drug for MANY things.

Jens Jensen Alcohol Not Marijuana Triggers Drug Abuse in Teenagers
www.medicaldaily.com...

White House Admits Marijuana Is Not A Gateway Drug
www.theweedblog.com...

New UNICEF Report Indicates that Decriminalizing Marijuana Reduces Youth Usage Rates
thejointblog.com...

5 Years After: Portugal's Drug Decriminalization Policy Shows Positive Results: Scientific American
www.scientificamerican.com...

Ten Years After Decriminalization, Drug Abuse Down by Half in Portugal
www.forbes.com...

Drugs in Portugal: Did Decriminalization Work?
www.time.com...

Decriminalization of drugs in Portugal – The real facts!
www.wfad.se...

A win-win on drugs? Fighting gangs by legalizing pot
www.globalpost.com...

Global war on drugs has failed,' key panel says
www.msnbc.msn.com...

War on Drugs Unsuccessful, Drug Czar Says
www.cbsnews.com...

Marijuana Compound Treats Schizophrenia with Few Side Effects: Clinical Trial
healthland.time.com...

Cannabidiol enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia
www.nature.com...

Debunking the Myth of a Link Between Marijuana and Mental Illness
www.alternet.org...

Hash ikke årsag til skizofreni
www.dagensmedicin.dk...

Top 5 Mental Conditions Treated With Marijuana
www.theweedblog.com...

Study: Pot May Improve Cognitive Functioning in Bipolar Disorder
www.theatlantic.com...

Cannabis use linked to cognitive performance in bipolar patients
www.news-medical.net...

Marijuana for depression, bipolar disorder
patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com...

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
www.google.com...

Researchers study neuroprotective properties in cannabis
www.foxnews.com...

High-dose cannabis stimulates growth of brain cells in rats
www.independent.co.uk...

New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
budfacts.com...

700 uses of Medical marijuana
www.rollitup.org...
www.weedbay.net...

Worth Repeating: Over 50 Studies Show Cannabis Is Medicine
www.tokeofthetown.com...

www.calgarycmmc.com...

Cannabis virker mod posttraumatisk stress
videnskab.dk...

Hemp oil vures cancer
csglobe.com...

Exellent year for Cannabis Study
thejointblog.com...-6600

Government Reports Marijuana Effective in Combating Certain Cancers
csglobe.com...

New Study Shows Cannabinoids Improve Efficiency Of Mitochondria And Remove Damaged Brain Cells
www.collective-evolution.com...

Fact: Cannabis Kills MRSA, Disrupt

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

I am glad you pointed out there is two sides to the weed coin.
The only thing "horrible" about it is the fact it would destroy the pharmaceutical industry almost in a blink of an eye. This is without going into the benefits of altering consciousness. But as it has been stated there is a price to pay for dabbling with Mary Jane.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

i can tell you from being a satanist that they are not satanic.

LMAO, are you serious? That's like really really funny, sorry but I can't stop laughing.

Satan doesn't exist.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Alright time for some answers.

Nothing happens when you die, time is measured by your brains ability to process it. if you die and your last thought is a good one, you will spend in an eternnity in heaven, because once your brain shuts off time is no more to, so that very last moment will be an eternity.
likewise for hell.
likewise for those who believe in reicarnation, an infinite number of lifetimes will be lived out in an instant.

Getting to shamballah is easy, the kingdom of heaven is within. This world is shamballah, and those who see it as such are the inhabitants of shamballah you hear so much about. As for the cities they are a different story.

Imagine having a different mindset, not just you but your entire tribe, where and what would you build if you viewed the world as paradise already?

Ancient aliens exist but its not really that big of a deal to anyone who matters.

Jesus was a decent fella, but no more son of god then anyone else, just a Taoist with some neat tricks and a bit of an ego, you trying being a saviour and not having one. later he becomes darth vader thanks to pope sidious.

lifes short go outside and play stop chasing the unknown

time travel.

its easy, you were you back then and will be you in the future. just move your mind to the point you want.

anywhere before your born and after you die is a bit trickier.

4th dimension isnt that great and will give you nothing but a headache and an ability to see why people do the things the do. its gets funner higher up though.

also since I'm here might as well state, illuminati are good guys, kinda, theres a few of them, all blaming the other illuminati on # they do. Dont bother with them for them.

Reptillians are not aliens, theyre just dinosaurs that were here before humans and evolved to a point that resemble us. You really think humans only being here such a short time evolved more then them?

Dragons and all that are obviously just dinosaur fossils found by our ancestors. same goes for most ancient monsters.

Religion isnt a bad thing, it all connects later anyway.

Dont meditate too much or rely on it for answers, monks can coz they have nothing else filtering through but you cant. it'll make you kooky.

you are just the singular point of awareness of your body and your mind. its not eternal and it is the same as mine and yours and everyone else in the world, understand this and youll be in the club.

TAKE CARE ALL

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Please, this guy is no more illuminati than I am the real Batman. Why would you believe what he says he knows. What he said about when you die is completely wrong. I know because Ive had my own experiences and have done a lot of research on the subject. Although I have my own experiences I obviously cant prove it, because how can somebody prove something that they only experienced.

Simply, when you die you go home, your spirit (which is the real you not the body you occupy) leaves the body and returns to where it came from. There is a hell but a soul is not put there for punishment. It may choose to go there to learn lessons or because of confusion but no soul spends eternity in hell. It doesn't matter what you were thinking when you die like this so called illuminati guy said. Whether it was good or bad thoughts you are still in your body, but when you die you are your true essence again the real you that always was and always will be for eternity. You are 100 percent yourself. You are not the life that your soul is attached to this life. You are so much more, but most people are limited by the programming that they received from the first day they are on earth. Its not easy to break free from the programming it can take years and usually there is some kind of mental breakdown associated with it.

We have come to earth for not just one reason. But I believe that the main reason is for our soul to experience and learn. To incarnate into a body on earth or any other planet is the best way for the soul to grow. Everything in existence has the spark of god in it. THis includes our souls and animals souls to. What is god? I haven't completely figured out yet but that could take a life time. I still haven't figured out if god is an intelligent form of life or if god simply might mean the all. Or all that has been created or a source of creation.

If the guy who posted this message is really from illuminati should we not concider that the information that he is providing us is just to mislead you? Isnt that what we really know the illuminati to do? They don't want you to know the truth they want to stray you from the truth. The truth that they would like most to keep from you is the face that you...or we, are so much more than we've been led to believe all our live. Through the combinations of mind control that have been put into place over centries like religion all the way up to modern Tv, it was meant to keep us from the truth. To keep the population from dumbed down, always left or right of the center. I can go on but ill stop there.....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 7Thunders

First of all, YOU does not die. Our being is a matter of energy. We do not die. We leave our bodies.
Second, the illuminati, freemasons and the rest are worshippers of Lucifer. Read the history, dont watch it on discovery channel.
it Doesn't matter if you believe in lucifer or not, they do. And they have rituals and sacrifices.

Every man will give account for his acts and actions. Of this I have no doubt.

Have fun at camp FEMA.

Here are some facts,

The world elite, descendants of Cain (i,e, offspring of lucifer), worship satan in open public events.
They have a plan to be like the most high, to rule earth as heaven is ruled, you know, as above so below.
They have plans to reduce the population, to kill billions of "useless" eaters.
The have already "marked" you.
You cannot buy or sell without that mark.
Mark, the designation or appellation of a thing. (black's law dict.)
if you are wise enough to figure out what that mark is, You well be better prepared for the coming events.
For the meek shall inherit the earth.

To any of you searching for the facts reguarding "Jesus Christ", understand these few things:
1. The KJV bible is written in the kings english.
2. The King's english is what they call legalese.
3 King James is the founder of our modern legal system, circuit courts, district courts, municipal courts, all courts excepting the admiralty.
4. If you do not have a understanding of legal terms you will not understand the Bible.
5. I once heard a federal judge say "the bible is for enslaving fools and enlightening wise men".
6.The Admiralty is the beast of the sea in revelation.
7. It has caused all to receive a "mark", rich and poor, free and bond.
8. Even you today cannot sell or buy(commerce) with out the 'mark' they gave you.
9. And remember the bible says " He will cause ALL" to receive a mark.
10. ALL.

You were marked the day you was born.
We are very close to ALL being marked.

in closing I have but one more factoid.

Hell. That place were the king's debtors are held. (Black's law)

peace....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMystic
What he said about when you die is completely wrong. I know because Ive had my own experiences and have done a lot of research on the subject.

Sorry but when i read this i thought, really you have had your own experiences with dieing and your still alive to tell the tale, you my friend are the "man". I understand what you might be insinuating though but i still found it worthy of a chuckle. Also a smiley face

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

What he said about when you die is completely wrong. I know because Ive had my own experiences and have done a lot of research on the subject.

Sorry but when i read this i thought, really you have had your own experiences with dieing and your still alive to tell the tale, you my friend are the "man". I understand what you might be insinuating though but i still found it worthy of a chuckle. Also a smiley face

I understand what you mean. And when I say ive had experiences all I mean is I had a series of lucid dreams that I remember to this day, when I was going though some things. Which I wont get into because I know you wouldn't believe me and I wouldn't expect you too either. Like I said you cant prove a spiritual experience you've had but all I know is Ive had them. As far as doing a lot of research on the subject yes I have. And if you do the research im sure anyone would find the same thing. If you pick up a Michael Newton book it will give you a better perspective on death I think

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Alright time for some answers.

Nothing happens when you die, time is measured by your brains ability to process it. if you die and your last thought is a good one, you will spend in an eternnity in heaven, because once your brain shuts off time is no more to, so that very last moment will be an eternity.
likewise for hell.
likewise for those who believe in reicarnation, an infinite number of lifetimes will be lived out in an instant.

Then how do you know you're not dead right now and hallucinating some other life right now?

I don't know if' you've touched the other layers son. There be entities in abundance, including the departed dead. Whether they retain some sense of their human I can't tell but there's enough there that they indentify who you are a person, who you are (not were) to them.

My dark, pooly lit basement is more illuminated than you.

If you are who you say you are, which I doubt, then I don't think you're in the club you think you're in, or not in the tier of higher learning. Your writing style gives that away.

I don't mean to pick fights with anybody but if you're going to come in here and state things as is, then I get to do the same. Don't confuse anybody please.

We all have opinions and not much else.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AMystic

With all due respect i do not believe there is anyone that can provide me with insight into death other then myself, when it happens for me. Appreciate the offer though

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

ummm...I don't think I was trying to offer anything, but if it came across that way im sorry

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AMystic

And if you do the research im sure anyone would find the same thing. If you pick up a Michael Newton book it will give you a better perspective on death I think

This is what i was referring to by offering. Why are you sorry, i am thankful to have the opportunity to explore this book if i would choose to.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Thank u kind sir, wow what an plethora of evidence! we all know the reason it is illegal the black market generates untraceable funds for the CIA to do its Illuminati bidding also concentrated hemp oil cures cancer and big pharma cant have that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

is that what almighty athiesmo tells you?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

that one pumpkinheaded clown guy who always looks like he's on hallucinogens in court. forgot his name. idunno people who don't agree with me will turn off their computers after a while so i will continue on with my beliefs. them being wrong? me being wrong? only the dead are right in spiritual matters in knowing what's on the other side.

(post by sirsmith101 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join