It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary revisits JFK's murder 50 years later: Secret Service involvement.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
John F. Kennedy assassination: Did the Secret Service agent do it?

John F. Kennedy assassination: A TV show claims one of John F. Kennedy's own Secret Service agent's fired the fatal shot. The two-hour JFK assassination docudrama airs Nov. 3.

Weeks before the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination this fall, a TV network will take another look at the killing in a docudrama that suggests a Secret Service agent accidentally fired one of the bullets that felled Kennedy.

"What we're saying is that we believe it was a tragic accident in the heat of that moment," McLaren told the Television Critics Association on Sunday.

"We don't suggest that he was in any way involved in a conspiracy," McLaren said of Hickey.

Hard to believe that its been 50 years. Sad really.

Half a century has passed and the people who committed this assassination have not been brought to justice, assuming of-course that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and not the actual murderer.

As usual, the establishment is acknowledging that something was wrong but its not a "conspiracy", it was just an honest mistake.

Fact is, they are trying their best to debunk any new theories surrounding JFK's death.

But why the Secret Service? Why this new angle?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with this video ([/end sarcasm]):

edit on 30-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The video is a cliffhanger !

My mother rest her soul, said there was another film
that was shown two times on the news immediately
after Kennedy was shot. That she never saw again.
I wonder if that 4th clip was it ?

SnF
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yeah, there is no denying that the SS agent is saying WTF (in body language at least) to the person that told him to back off the limo.
There may have been a reason for them to back off that is non-conspiratorial, but I am having trouble coming up with what it might be.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So, who was the shrugging agent, and who was the standing in the vehicle agent? What has been the official explanation for this documented incident?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They changed the route on the day, and called off agents from his vehicle. This was not protection protocol. Adds very heavily to the conspiracy angle. Witnesses also stated that as the car went behind the sign (in the Zapruda film) the limousine came to a near halt and that was when the first shot hit through his back up through his throat. The slowing of the vehicle is also completely against protocol .

Thx for posting I hadn't seen that footage before.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What an absolutely maddening video!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So much conspiracy about this whole family. It was a different time and truth is well never know what really happened. This video i have seen before, i enjoy watching it because it sheds light on the SS agents and their role in JFKs death that day. Its to coincidental that the two agents protecting his back got called off, and that the car slowed down (both against protocol). If you think about it, those two events are both beneficial for a sniper. A sniper would obviously prefer his target unobstructed by another person (the back bumper agents), and if a snipers shooting at a moving target the slower the better for obvious reasons. The JFK assassination in my book is still to this day the biggest WTF in the last 100 years.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
might want too see if there were any rabidly anti catholic,,secret service agents,, sitting next too the driver.

ya,, the things one can accomplish,, using hate.
sad.day.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That stand down order should have been investigated as an act of treason!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I think the bigest indication of more than one shooter is the most simple fact of the matter.
Why would a lone sniper let the clearest and easiest shot pass by right in front of the depository ?
Even as the limo slowed to make the left hand turn. Sitting duck no way he could miss.
But if there was a nest a snipers and a designated point, where POTUS needed to be.
Then you'd be ordered to wait until he was going away. And a single sniper would be risking
a fail with the motorcade going away down the street creating a much tougher shot.
So it's a total set up.

Or that danged ole Kennedy curse again.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As Jim Morrison said "When the true king's murderers are allowed to roam free, a 1,000 magicians will arise in the land."

There's certainly been a lot of illusionists operating in the USA since Kennedy's death.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I think the bigest indication of more than one shooter is the most simple fact of the matter.
Why would a lone sniper let the clearest and easiest shot pass by right in front of the depository ?
Even as the limo slowed to make the left hand turn. Sitting duck no way he could miss.
But if there was a nest a snipers and a designated point, where POTUS needed to be.
Then you'd be ordered to wait until he was going away. And a single sniper would be risking
a fail with the motorcade going away down the street creating a much tougher shot.
So it's a total set up.

Or that danged ole Kennedy curse again.

Exactly, I've said the same thing in other posts. Huston Street, is the one, and while Elm street had so many obscurities to boot. Maybe some day!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For interests sake I thought to post this documentary made some time ago with narrator and actor, Jerry Orbach, R.I.P. It's full of tiny bits of information that might go over your head normally, and certainly did at the time.

This link is to a biography of George De Mohrenschild who was so connected just about everywhere including Dallas, and Dallas affairs, and practically all those directly involved and in Dallas on the day of the assassination, and that includes Abraham Zapruder, (the Zapruder film) and the Kennedys, G.H.W.Bush, Oswald and many others, so many that it's like a family tree. Many of you will know much about him, and his ultimate fate, but maybe in this biography there may just be other little bits of information you didn't know. Same goes for the video.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi all.

Some background info, as to who and why this latest theory is currently being aired.

edmonton.ctvnews.ca...

Interesting that an Aussie ex cop/agent has got onto the bandwagon.

Actually, although this was found via the BBC home page search, I am wondering if it is current or past news? Maybe someone can enlighten me. (Pushing a November screening in August seems a tad early.)
edit on 30-7-2013 by dowot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

There's little doubt the Secret Service was not involved as his route through Dealey Plaza was changed last minute. Who else had the authority to alter a POTUS's motorcade but the Secret Service? I do believe they were just one of the alphabet agencies involved in his death, besides Central Intelligence, along with the others (LBJ, mafia bosses, etc, etc).

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I doubt very much that he knew the gravity of the situation he put himself in by
angering so many powerful people at the same time. And all with enough power
on their own to take him out. Let alone collectively. I've hated our our government
ever since that day. And I was only four.
edit on 31-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I doubt very much that he knew the gravity of the situation he put himself in by
angering so many powerful people at the same time. And all with enough power
on their own to take him out. Let alone collectively. I've hated our our government
ever since that day. And I was only four.
edit on 31-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I think you're right. No one could've predicted a coup of that magnitude. He pissed off all the wrong people. I'm still in disbelief sometimes that they've killed a sitting POTUS.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I'm still in disbelief sometimes that they've killed a sitting POTUS.

Yeah, I was really raiseed to believe it. My mom was sharp and figured out all
this shadow gov. secret agenda from that day on. It opened her eyes big time.
So from the time I was just starting to become aware, it's given me a stark view
of the world. Always a dark cloud in the back of my mind. I think I'd rather
be aware tho. Then to grow up and be blind sided by it.

How bout it just really sucks either way ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowot
Hi all.

Some background info, as to who and why this latest theory is currently being aired.

edmonton.ctvnews.ca...

Interesting that an Aussie ex cop/agent has got onto the bandwagon.

Actually, although this was found via the BBC home page search, I am wondering if it is current or past news? Maybe someone can enlighten me. (Pushing a November screening in August seems a tad early.)
edit on 30-7-2013 by dowot because: (no reason given)

This the 20th anniversary of JFK's murder, and I guess that there will be other reminders and rightly so.
As for the idea of accidental discharge by a protector in the middle of an alleged assassination by a lone gunman is fecking ridiculous, not even worthy of Hollywood. This a contrivance of the firing squad, where no one knows who fired the fatal shot. To be sure, LBJ's decision to remove President Kennedy's body away from Dallas was illegal, but then LBJ was a gangster anyway, so you could put any slant on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Everything the Secret Service did that day was against the most basic protection codes they had.The stand-down order was just the begging here.The sudden change of the route,all those open windows not to mention the fact that the presidential protection team went out for drinks the night before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join