It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting something off my chest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
y'all just believe everything you are told, if the government told y'all eating a apple would kill you and make you stupid, you would believe it. you are never gonna wake up and see the truth, everyone is already eating out of the palm of thier hand, if you want to believe it are not. nobody is gonna do nothing, they are gonna keep running over us and telling us what is right for us and what is wrong for us. we all sit back at home an type on our computers on different websites, that they need to quit and need to stop, or we need to stand up to them, but thats all its ever gonna be is TALK.

they own us already they control us by the dollar. they say go to work, so you go to work. they say go to school, so you go to school. they say you need this certain item, so what happens you go out and buy that certain item. why? because they told you to. i sit back in the shadows and watch each and everyone play by thier rules. (shaking my head) maybe we do deserve to be destroyed. we sit back and let them do what they want to us and its not just america its the whole world.

if they wanted to raise taxes MUCH HIGHER, they would and you would do nothing about it, except complain. if they wanted to take the first born at the age of 10 and train them to be military, they would and could. you wouldnt do nothing about it because they have us under their control already. an because you believe everything they say. I am a shamed to be a human, to be part of mankind and worst of all i hate being a American, i would rather be a animal. the day we can actually stand up and really tear down the dirty government system that was made for us, an start something better will be the day i will be proud to be part of mankind and to be a human, but as long as this world is the way it is i am disguisted to an of the human race. this is why we will never reach higher evolution, because we still depend on being told what to do like little kids. maybe i make sense an maybe i dont. oh well..........
edit on 30-7-2013 by Gazrok because: of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Paragraphs may help put your point across better...
Many here do know what you are on about, tell me what are you doing about it? Sitting back in the shadows isn't going to change anything is it?
Education is the key here, get our kids educated better.
edit on 30-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

it doesnt matter what i do about it cause in the end i am just one person they can get rid of so easy. it would take millions to do something about it, one person they can wipe off the face of the earth without no questions asked, but thousand, millions. there would be more than questions if they were wiped away.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dman456

A revolution can start with just one man.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I still believe it gonna take more than one person, cause they could come that person with all kinds of charges or just take him/her out and call them some kind of terrorist. how would one even go about of starting something like that without being called a domestic terrorist an being shot on site? An even if it is started it will give them reason enough to declare martial law, an i just dont see us fighting our friends and family. so without having millions or at least thousands of people behind that one person before its even started, i dont see it starting, but if one person could really start it then i would gladly be that person, but then i would have to apper where everyone will see me such as tv and i dont believe any network will let me go live on tv to deliever messages to start one. i do inderstand where you say one person can start a revolution but in reality its gonna take a team. an one that doesnt mind breaking some laws. i hope you understand what i am getting at cause sometimes i can be really confusing.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dman456

The Monkey Boy is right, a revolution can start with just one man. People will then listen to said man, follow suit, and then comes the power in numbers. But, the issue is finding that one man that people will listen to... that's why it's important for everyone to speak up and educate. Because eventually that one man is going to show up and lead us.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dman456

Monkey nuts is right
Look at Ghandi as a pefect example
I would but I've got my hand full with
the ATS obsession group at the moment

Cody

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dman456

We still have the power. We just choose not to use it. If we really wanted to, we could vote out EVERY SINGLE INCUMBENT during the next elections. This would send a message that we haven't forgotten that WE THE PEOPLE are in charge. But, will we? No. America will vote for one of the two choices Mainstream Media says are the only guys running.

top topics

join