It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Is Real: Leaked Document - Narrative Disruptors And Inductors

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by Phage

Radiation is obviously not the same as EMF

EMF is indeed radiation.. but so is heat .. =) .. anything that emits energy is radiation ..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
this really is scary #. just the opening sentence is like they are admitting its you are either with us or against us. forcing people who dont believe the US has good intentions to think they do? seriously this is 1984 thought police coming to life.

In short, itis widely recognized that the U.S. is "losing the battle of the narrative" and thus, consequentially,the "war of ideas".

really? no #, people aren't believing the crap spewing from your mouths anymore, we have the right to this and you want to FORCE us from our very thoughts to BELIEVE what you tell us even if it is not true?

this to me is worse then anything in history any of the worst dictators have ever done.

i implore everyone to read the entire document, it is so scary to think a human being actually sat down and wrote this. and to think with a project like this you would have hundreds if not thousands involved.

this is happening now! it is due to run until 2016, you can have no doubts your government wouldn't even blink an eyelid in using this on you.
edit on 31-7-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Mind control isn't required to make people follow a politician regardless of what they do .. a friend of mine was a george bush loyalist simply because "he's a christian" ..

That is in fact one of the most glaring and old aspects of mind control we're still dealing with on this planet.

"But I'm one of youuuuu... see this easily donned label I've adopted? Now give me the keys to the castle!"

"Ohhhhh... okay". The mind is controlled by the mere label, regardless of the actual behavior. The mind is under the influence of the label and all the conditioning and programming that comes with it. With just one word and a few token gestures.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So although this thread pertains to science and tech. (loosely) and aimed at government corruption it also opens a door to further discussion re: alien visitations and control.

Another words, why do so many people believe the narrative that aliens can't possibly be here visting earth even if they do really exist regardless of the evidence (circumstantial or otherwise) throughout the ages and not just since the 40's?

Could they be using similar techniques on us?

Did we learn this by reverse engineering or the sharing of technologies?

If so what would it mean if our government was trying to change our thought narrative on top of thought manipulation from those pesky aliens?

Could one nullify the other and result in unintended consequences, i.e. being able to view the true reality?

If we never had freedom in the past, whether we were surfs, slaves, or citizens and even when we do have "freedom", we don't really have freedom by way of thought control and manipulation and this dates back to the first written word, then what in our minds allow us to think we should even be free?

Kinda like being a cog in the machine....it's never really our choice to spin, we just think we want to because the driving force (other cog) provides energy that we (as a cog) feel we need to expend. So to us its our choice right?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I can tell you ways by which a human can avoid getting harmed by brainwashing through TV and other electronic means.

They can be defeated only when people start waking up to the reality and start taking action.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
From a kingpin of conspiracy theories

Parapsychology would assist the ‘geopoliticians’ in maintaining mind control of particular populations, creating psychological conditioning conducive to unquestioned obedience to faceless authority. This system was ordered by John D. Rockefeller in 1923, when his people trained the SS and chose Hitler as the future leader ofthe Third Reich, as R & D for the fiiture mass-psychological control technology, now applied in America since 1945.

Anyone put any stock in this.
DARPA Mind Control Project are just a continuation.
Paid mouthpieces in 1923 perhaps have payed off in control of technologies in 1945.
I'm sure SS were the ultimate in controlling the scientist.

Of course radio made their commands heard around the world for planet control.
Well I guess things don't work that way for long as Nazi plans have not been seen since.
However there are whisperings of continued control of free energy.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seems they could already be programming people to do all sorts of things. Shoot up schools, movie theaters, political events, blow up athletic events.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

edit on 31-7-2013 by Bybyots because: And that is the power of 'edit', that we may live by the edict declared by our mothers, that if one has nothing nice to say, better that they say nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to add a thought to the suggested theory and query its plausibility.

For decades WHO has promoted a vaccination program. Every couple of years a serious virus threatens and the WHO instructs the need for the populace to inject themselves with vaccines that have been produced and stockpiled.

Numerous studies have shown where vaccines may be the cause of autism in children as well as causing dementia and Alzheimer's in the elderly. The argument is that the heavy metals contained in the vaccines (mercury, aluminum) pass through the Blood Brain Barrier and enter into the brain; causing damage.

Other studies have supported the medical community's stance that the amount of metal is not harmful and cause brain damage.

The following link is to an article stating how heavy metals (used in dental work) could act as a conductor and be receptive to EMF radiation.
articles.mercola.com...

Just throwing this log into the fire - could the vaccine program, promoted by the threats of serious illness (remember swine flu scare in the 70s that amounted to a non threat), be the delivery system of heavy metals into the brains of persons and act as a receptor to messaging.

How can "They" assure that everyone will receive vaccines? Establish a national health care system that will insist upon it. To receive your health care benefits you will have follow the laws - because not receiving the vaccines would burden the system with medical assistance that could have been prevented.

So, the theory is that sheeple line up and receive your vaccines so "They" can implant thought thus affecting the conscience of society. Plausible or implausible?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So thats why I like Obama, mind control !
I have often wondered. I naively thought it was because
he's handled literally EVERY situation better than GW, but no
nothin doin, just plain ol mind control.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jon_in_Charlotte
...Just throwing this log into the fire - could the vaccine program, promoted by the threats of serious illness (remember swine flu scare in the 70s that amounted to a non threat), be the delivery system of heavy metals into the brains of persons and act as a receptor to messaging.

...So, the theory is that sheeple line up and receive your vaccines so "They" can implant thought thus affecting the conscience of society. Plausible or implausible?

That's pretty brilliant, Jon. It at least offers a theory that would make some sense of the nonsensical vaccine shenanigans.

From your linked article and food for thought:

And as noted by Theresa Dale, PhD, CCN, NP:3

"Heavy metals can weaken our field through their frequency outputs by modulating compatible frequency components of the body resulting in a weakening of the field thereby causing unhealthy biochemical changes. If you have accumulated toxic metals in your brain, and since your brain is an antenna, you can actually receive more cell phone radiation, which in turn can cause the microbes in your system to overreact and create more potent mycotoxins.

This can create a never-ending vicious cycle between the microbes and metals in your body and your exposure to electromagnetic fields, which can lead to hypersensitivity. I have seen that a high percentage of illness including chronic infections are caused, and/or aggravated, by electromagnetic field exposure. Then chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and other chronic pain syndromes can easily develop or worsen."

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It is almost as disturbed as a law in my country that state . No more primate and human cross breeding or experimenting allowed. Please not the no more part. If it state no it was fine. No more to me is it was really actually done.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthwatch
It is almost as disturbed as a law in my country that state . No more primate and human cross breeding or experimenting allowed. Please not the no more part. If it state no it was fine. No more to me is it was really actually done.
That sounds fascinating, Stealthwatch, can you source it for us?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Everyone has to agree that there are people like us that gravitate to sites like this and then there are the other. I

didn't end up here just because I like a good story about bigfoot and the occasional free energy machine. I came

most importantly because I wanted credible info on why I feel
all the time. Sick about the lies,the unexplained

deaths,the never ending wars. Why aren't more people feeling the same way?
Why don't people ask king

barry about him and his promises? Protection for whistleblowers
That was a good one barry. There has to be

something other than apathy keeping the majority of us comfortably numb. The media is a tool
They are

used to promote an agenda. They use subtle tricks to get the sheep to go this way or that. I know this to be

true but that can't be enough to dumb the majority down. This leaked info could explain a lot. That tech used with

other things such as chemicals in our water and food. This is plausible. Thanks OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mind control, or at least mind influence, is a spooky subject rife with ignorance and crazy. It's easy to blow it off as so much crap, however, when one mulls it a bit it becomes more ... possible.

Of course mind influence is a fact of nature. It's everywhere. Even more specific mind control exists in nature, like that Amazon ant parasite that moves the ant to a high place to be eaten so the parasite can reproduce... real sci-fi "Puppet Masters" stuff, that.

The hints sprinkled through documents show that govs are indeed looking at it, and have been for decades, at least. Common sense would dictate that some serious brain power has been focused on human herding.

A government would have to explore it, would actually be duty bound to. I mean, what if some other country perfected it? It's the perfect weapon, even better than the neutron bomb. Of course it has been and is being studied.

So that leaves the question as to degree and identity. How successful have the techniques become? If good techniques exist, who has developed them? And if an operational system existed, who would be the targets... or would it just sit around unused for moral reasons?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Great post, btw. Throughout history and even speckled throughout the Federalist papers that formed the very backbone of our Constitution, the concerns towards what was largely perceived as the "mob" as being a ruthless and bloody form of change if left unchecked was pretty prevalent. It subject matter of how the mob is created, pushed, and motivated was one that didn't die out after the Federalist papers but continued on up into the 20th century with works written by psychologists, sociologists and philosophers such as Edward Alsworth Ross, Maurice Halbwach, Bertrand Russell, and Sigmund Freud. The awful thing is looking at how many of them were either outright or nearly eugencist in their views and that really shouldn't be any surprise as intelligence is frequently associated with a sense of isolation from the mass. Many of our systems and responses can actually be traced back to these guys. Bertrand Russell, believe it or not, is all over our educational system. Maurice Halbwach coined the concept of collective memory in a society and pointed out how it can be altered for societal purpose (basically, what we'd called revisionism). Ross essentially flagged those areas that could be considered areas of promoting volatility within the masses. And Freud, through Bernays, had probably the greatest effect on our society today.

Learned men learn from learned men so really, it's not like any of what exists today is necessarily intentional or being dictated by some unseen group. (Well, except maybe in the formation of the public school system because I swear that it's as nearly identical to Russell's ideas for education in "The Scientific Outlook") I'd say that the truth is that it has always been the case where the ruling class seeks to control that which they cannot comprehend through distance of lifestyle. The very foundations of our society are built on the need for order. The question is how or if the structure of society is more harmful than good, what constitutes as manipulation, and how far would a government go to protect the status quo?

If anything has been done against the "unclean, ignorant mob", I'd say that it's more psychological than technological for the most part when the need to stabilize is against US citizens. Look at what was done with Occupy for example. Much of what was done with that movement was psychological deterrent between the whipping up of the public discourse through the media (something that occurred with the FSM, anti-war, and civil rights movements as well--dear god, they broke a window!) to the physical stomp of a boot that says "protesting hurts and is dangerous". Overall, just a few of the Occupiers got swooped up and imprisoned without charge for interrogation purposes. They came out of that in a mental shambles. Curiously enough, they actually received very similar styles of imprisonment as Manning did especially in terms of solitary confinement.

That's if you look at what would be pure sociologically or psychologically driven control. In terms of technology and upon society as a whole, I don't know. I've looked at a lot of patents and research over the last couple years trying to figure that one out. Suffice it to say, I've found some pretty curious stuff by a couple of inventors that are/were working as defense contractors via a corporation. Going to dump a number of patents. I heavily suggest taking a good look at them:

www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
And for those that love subliminal: www.google.com...

And here's what Angell had to say about it: www.informationweek.com...

This stuff was supposed to be sealed apparently, according to Angell. Now, most of this, with a couple exceptions is observation, identification, and prediction based. Makes me really wonder what is sealed. How far would they go is a really great question, baddogma.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

LOL, Humans and their need for control is pathetic. Keep trying you'll never even come close.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Now It all makes sense. How did I not see it before. How ells could the US Government, get away with 9/11 with out DARPA being the Mean KEY. to make all people around the world. believe the BIGGEST lie in History.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Double POST.

but I remember the Time after 9/11. I was like "Just nuke the Arabs" and Now a days I am not even sure there even was outside men in the game. other then a big INSIDE job by US Government

hi NSA....
edit on 31-7-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Didn't darpa's mind control project start in new York? mantauk i believe
kinda makes you wonder...how many people that were labeled as
were/are telling some kind of truth
just a little more food for thought...or ....wait...was I told to type this
or am I suppose to think I was told to think...ahh crap...i"m getting dizzy

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join