It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Is Real: Leaked Document - Narrative Disruptors And Inductors

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Now It all makes sense. How did I not see it before. How ells could the US Government, get away with 9/11 with out DARPA being the Mean KEY. to make all people around the world. believe the BIGGEST lie in History.Text

I don't believe that for one second. We do this to ourselves. What they are studying is how we do it to ourselves so they can try and bottle it. What you are suggesting would make the project linked to in the OP superfluous, because they would have already perfected by 2000 what they are only projecting having a model for in 2015 and beyond.

We always have to remember that we are the one's that pull the switch that causes us to continue to recur on ourselves. We are the ones running from Eliade's "cyclical terror of history" because we can't face what it will take for us to break out of the cycle.

Along with this new and growing knowledge of how we story ourselves in to existence has to come a new maturity that does not involve truncating some part of ourselves and pointing at them like they are to blame for this mess.

We have to take responsibility for ourselves and our own security.

Or someone will do it for us. With tech like that described in the OP.

I know nobody wants that.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
It's been my experience that the problem lies with unethical individuals as a whole, regardless of which field they choose - medicine, science, law enforcement, politics......hell, even religion.
edit on 30-7-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

That has to be one of the best posts I have seen all week. Unethicalness(if that is even a word), seems to be a full blown epidemic these days. Maybe it always was, I don't know. I have never lived in another time, at least that I recall.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

If you think about it, all relationships in this world are based on persuasion in some form though. We have to persuade our children to think for themselves, but also to draw off the wisdom we have each amassed in our lifetime as one example. If you are looking for a job, you need to persuade the "boss" to hire you, and they have to persuade you that it would be a beneficial move to take a job in their company(well used to be that way, the desperate economy have made people pretty desperate for any income these days).

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Well they got away with it before didn't they? Radio and TV comes to mind, both are designed to sell you something. Sometimes it is to sell you something as innocent as a story, but most times it is far more sinister. Advertisements and movies and TV shows are chock full of psychological manipulation techniques, that the majority of people have never even heard of.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just for the sake of talking about stories, I have a question to pose to the forum:

Can anyone think of any stories, any at all, that have not been 'acted' out in an almost procedural manner by mankind?

All of the fairy-tales and folklore: it's my contention that people act them out everyday, and if they stopped and thought about it, they would find themselves playing a part in some story, that has been told over and over again.

I believe that we wrote it all, and we are destined to live it all out, over and over again.

Have we run out of stories? Is that why Hollywood only makes re-makes.

And how about the really big stories? How about the ones that aren't finished yet? How about the one's we are going to have to finish whether we like it or not?

Anyone?

Bueller?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by Druscilla

You know before I read this article, and saw the whistleblowers document, I would have said all of this was a load of crap. Anyways, here is some food for thought.... Perhaps some people are less prone to disruptors and inductors? Perhaps those are the conspiracy theorists that you see here today.
Please raise your hand if you see things wrong in the US, but cant understand why the rest of the citizens are mindless and clueless zombies.
Not saying this particular theory in this post is fact, but it was fun to entertain, and could explain a lot.

edit on 30-7-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

I am not some one who can be hypnotized. I wonder if what your talking about has something to do with this. Any other members out there who are not susceptible to hypnosis

Me. Tried twice. *shrug*

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Tried what twice? Hypnosis? I think most people are under the impression hypnosis is some mystical magical thing. It's really not though.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I don't think it's magical unless you mean in the context of David Copperfield. 1st attempt was grade school and was an "entertainer" as was the second attempt as a senior. Idk apparently my local school district got kicks watching kids walking around acting like fish.

I was just answering his polling question

Of course that's not to say there is more to it then entertainment just my only direct personal experience not opinion.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Wasn't taking a shot at you or your experience. Stage hypnosis, and the depiction of hypnosis in popular culture kinda ruined hypnosis being an effective tool for a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I went to the activistpost to look at the documents again, and they are now gone. Apparently ASU really does have something to hide. Fortunately, I saved copies of the documents so others can view them. I know I'm new to this site, but this research really bothers me and I think more should learn about it

Toward Narrative Distruptors and Inductors document:

www.mirrorcreator.com... rsuasive-Effects.pdf_links

Meeting Notes document:

www.mirrorcreator.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thsugy

Hmmm, that is strange indeed. Wonder why they requested the removal. Probably citing copyright violations...
Thanks for the mirrors.
edit on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:05:24 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

True, mind control is already in full effect and has been as such forever, there is not such thing as free will in some ways. And all you would need to do to brainwash an individual is be a sort of surfer of there emotions ie there primal conditions, that is all advertising is and what 90% of all the things going on in societies are about everything from buying a car to government and beyond, all our world is based on very specific and primal things, merely manipulating which can be done even by simple actions even acting a certain way, or using words, or without any of that all it is possible. Even saying certain things or acting in certain ways and you can change your whole projected image of yourself to another, if you know what it is they expect to see that is.

But if you were to look at the other links or particular the one were they get them to control and move the mouses tail and I quote "With the EEG equipped, the BCI detects whenever the human looks at a specific pattern on a computer screen. The BCI then fires off a command to rat’s CBI, which causes ultrasound to be beamed into the region of the rat’s motor cortex that deals with tail movement"

What I am saying is that you do not need to be precise with this stuff to achieve an end. In fact if it could be weaponized
It would work better on mass the way politics works better on mass, or the way propaganda works better on mass, then they do on an individual to individual level. Also you can cause some major damage if you wanted to both physically and mentally, and if you can somehow stimulate fear sensors in there brain or pleasure sensors especially on mass even though it would not be precise actions and movements it would technically have the same effect. And that's were narratives come in, as in when nations goes to war...What do they do? They stroke the primal emotions and fears of a populous and then instal a narrative, bad guy good guy, terrorist and freedom fighter. You know this story people were telling it a few years back, I think it involved two towers or some such. And such things and way of operating has well! it been a favorite story for much of history when the war machine needed to move.Thereby by on mass getting them to move toward a very specific goal unawares, even in that it shows you the power of stories and being quantum locked to one particular set way of thinking.

Anyways with the way technology is going it can be done much more effectively, now imagine if you could and this is all hypothetical a contraption or machine, call it a satellite or beam or whatever, and it does not have to be one specific thing it can be a amalgamation of things world wide, but imagine if you could somehow massage the fear centers of a bunch of peoples brains merely by shooting ultrasound which they would not even notice into them, like they did in that rat to get it to move its tail. In all it would not even have to be specific, in terms of weapons this would not have to be a heat seeking missile, this would be more like a cluster-bomb. And after you do that, well then more narrative is installed while the subject or subjects are out of it or in certain mindsets and blammo, you got yourself a pretty useful little tools at your disposal. Like those little wind up toy dolls, all you would have to do is wind them up and they will move from there.

You can even cripple whole nations or peoples with something like this, the way you can cripple whole nations and peoples with opium, and that to has been done. It has much potential as a weapon, among other things. Who knows maybe one day you will see something of this incorporated into your latest computers and video games, imagine not having to use a controller or mouse anymore. Totally awesome no?

That's why I stay independent .. both sides are insane ..
But anyway, this information isn't new .. nor is it "leaked" .. so this post is sensationalism at it's best..

Why yes none of it is new, nor is it in the "leaked" narrative. Therefore you should not pay attention to it. So please do disregard it as sensationalism. Besides both sides are not insane, they are quite sane in there own heads. Just like your friend was quite sane when he voted for bush. And besides politicians have known for a long time that people do not really vote for the person in question or really look up anything they merely vote for a label, or there label. And not only that but its best when you keep the labeling in the minimum or else people would lose track and interest. Hence why we usually get democrats and republicans, its just the right number to keep peoples attention glued. If more were introduced then more variations would creep into the paradigm and more effort would have to be exerted into the narrative. They may even question it all

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ways to reduce effects of electromagnetic radiation emitted from TV and other electronic devices:

a. Stop living in a carpeted house. The stone and tile floors are best. Walk barefoot and stop wearing plastic/rubber slippers.

b. Watch less TV. Create a schedule where TV watching is no more than 1-2 hours per day. Read a book if you have spare time. Inculcate hobbies like knitting, sewing, gardening, painting etc. to utilize your time.

c. Wear a copper or silver bangle and a toe ring. This is specially for ladies, but men can wear a bangle especially designed for them called 'kada' in India. This helps discharge excess electricity from the body.

Continued in the next post...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

All stories come true in one way or another, in one form or another, and you all will have to act them out. I know the # I make up and eventually come to believe, eventually, sort of, kind of, but not really, comes to a sort of truality, sooner or latter, and its usually latter then sooner. This whole world, this whole existence, was once a story which manifested itself haphazardly.

That! Or maybe its all just a rehash and rerun.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How to protect yourself from harmful electromagnetic radiation:

d. Cover your head with a cap made with metalized cloth. This cloth should be made with cotton thread but where every 10th thread is made of copper or silver. This cap should cover entire head including forehead. Such a cap is the most effective protection against harmful radiation entering the brain.

e. Stop eating foods with high concentrations of heavy metals. Such foods include fish, crustaceans and birds.

f. At least 95% of your nutrition must come from simple vegetarian foods like grains, legumes, and vegetables. The meats and animal foods should be limited to 5%. Animals concentrate heavy metals including sources of radiation in their flesh during normal biological processes. The amount of heavy metals in meat compared to vegetarian sources can be several orders of magnitude higher for the same nutrition.

g. There are meditation techniques that can create a protective layer around the body. This can only be taught in person. Such techniques can make a body impervious to many harmful things including strikes from weapons and electric discharges.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

What has led you to believe that we need the information you are posting?

2nd.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
reply to post by kadara_dk

Now It all makes sense. How did I not see it before. How ells could the US Government, get away with 9/11 with out DARPA being the Mean KEY. to make all people around the world. believe the BIGGEST lie in History.Text

I don't believe that for one second. We do this to ourselves. What they are studying is how we do it to ourselves so they can try and bottle it. What you are suggesting would make the project linked to in the OP superfluous, because they would have already perfected by 2000 what they are only projecting having a model for in 2015 and beyond.

We always have to remember that we are the one's that pull the switch that causes us to continue to recur on ourselves. We are the ones running from Eliade's "cyclical terror of history" because we can't face what it will take for us to break out of the cycle.

Along with this new and growing knowledge of how we story ourselves in to existence has to come a new maturity that does not involve truncating some part of ourselves and pointing at them like they are to blame for this mess.

We have to take responsibility for ourselves and our own security.

Or someone will do it for us. With tech like that described in the OP.

I know nobody wants that.

Hey Bybyots:

You can't have it both ways, can you, logically?

What I mean by that, is you nod to the recursive nature of what is happening (it has happened already and will again) while saying this tech is "new."

I know, you must know, better than that.

This has been going on, just as recursive history, forever, and back and forward, again....

Having said that, i object to your use of the word "we."
For, I had no part of this, and totally want to state publically, that I am not responsible for that "recursive" switch.....

Some of us, in fact, have paid dearly for that, and revealing to others now what they pretend to not know in order to blame others for where we are now. It is a convoluted situation; however, it is parsable and de-tangleable......
but not if we keep trying to go forward with illogical conclusions that, in fact, just put us back in a spin...
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

2nd.

LINK

Ever since first hearing of it last spring, I’ve had a deepening sense of foreboding – an unnamed dread of the upcoming shift to an all-digital television broadcast signal, scheduled to occur in February 2009. Now, I believe, that nameless dread may have a name, after all.
The Department of Defense calls it Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), and it also goes by the name of S-quad or Squad. In the private sector, the technology goes by the name of Silent Subliminal Presentation System and the technology has also been released to certain corporate vendors who have attached catchy brand names like BrainSpeak Silent Subliminals to their own SSSS-based products.
Whatever you call it, SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind.
Perfected more than twenty years ago by the Department of Defense and battlefield-tested upon unwitting Iraqi soldiers serving in the army of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War during 1991, SSSS is a sinister weapon that may have been been developed for a specific mission: the total subjugation of the American people.

Perhaps, this may be why this member is giving tips on how to avoid such.....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hey tetra50

Hey Bybyots: You can't have it both ways, can you, logically? What I mean by that, is you nod to the recursive nature of what is happening (it has happened already and will again) while saying this tech is "new."

Well, I would say that it allows us to be our same old selves in new ways. I'm no great student of history, but I enjoy it very much. One of the things that blows my mind, over and over, is how we are the same old folks, everywhere we go, anywhere, or time, we have ever been. I thought for a while that I might be playing the "quarter game", I was finding things to be that way because I was looking for it, but I don't think so.

The technology that we are talking about is an assemblage of technologies. Some of its 'newness' comes from the way that we are learning new ways of solving problems by building new problem-solving models from old problem-solving components that were just laying around waiting for a purpose. Sometimes a model is taken from one science and applied to another and that provides the break needed to move forward. But, yes, I think that our own drives and impulses remain the same, despite how awesome we might get at science.

There is a lot of this 'looping' backward and forward going on. I don't know, McKenna talked about an "Archaic Revival", and about the acceleration of novelty near the "End of Time". Maybe we really are at the cusp of the time, or nearing it, when there is a critical window where we can choose not to loop back on ourselves.

Anyhow, thanks for the link to the digital television thing, I had no idea. I see that is a significant contribution on GargIndia's part.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

2nd.

What does "we" in your statement represent?

I can answer your question better if I know who you represent?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join