It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

sure. i don't dislike any of the racial groups i have mentioned, in fact, i feel really quite bad about the whole thing cause i think they are going to find out eventually, that they have been had in the worst way and not by anything that's human.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

So Christianity feeding off of the sick and poor for centuries is a good thing ? .... Didn`t Hitler build schools too ? what does that mean ?

Perhaps it means we are on different planets or in different galactic clusters. I don't recognize the reality you purport to reference and construe.

Oh and ... can you kill a "soul" ? O_O

Are you volunteering to perform an experiment to illustrate? I wouldn't recommend it. I suspect you might not like the effects regardless of the eternal nature of the soul.

Re-writing reality or history .......... Christianity has had a good go at that over the years.

No. Not so. Authentic Christianity has always stood for the truth . . . wherever the chips fell.

Power-mongering rebellious sorts with a gritch against God and against fellow man have done all manner of stuff in the name of all manner of things . . . particularly atheism and pretend super rationalist objectivism. Witness the 130 million dead at the hands of the RELIGION of atheism.

Why are you people obsessed with communists and Nazi`s ? Are you aware of the fact that the people who set up communist regimes are the same people who set up religions and build hospitals ?

1. I think your skills in assessing obsessions are lacking.
2. You seem to hold some incredibly convoluted BELIEFS about religions and hospitals. One wonders if you've ever read a page of authentic history.

And back to the "They`re not real Christians " crap , you can`t say they weren't real Christians and expect the church to have clean hands . It doesn`t work like that , Christians have slaughtered people world wide and you know it - you`re just trying to shake a little shame off the shoulders of the cult . And we are concerned about the people who are killing everyone as we speak , that`s what the whole CT circle is about at the moment , just you guys are looking at the big picture with your god goggles on .

Interesting construct system you have. I gather you've not examined it at

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

PRETENDING that

FALSE PSEUDO CHRISTIANS OPPOSITE IN VALUES = AUTHENTIC, TRUE CHRISTIANS BIBLICAL IN VALUES

IS LIKE

Saying black = white
good = evil
up = down
in = out
nice = mean

etc.

Must be interesting trying to live in that kind of convoluted pretend reality.

Authentic Christians have killed folks in defense of their own homes and countries. Many have also been unwittingly seduced into fighting trumped up wars for the oligarchy thinking they were defending their countries and their Christian way of life and options.

Otherwise, your allegations about Christians killing are beyond farcical, absurd, silly, false, untrue, wrong, . . . as well as seemingly very mean-spirited and personally hostile.

Again . . . I don't know what some pretend Christians or poorly taught Christians did to hurt you so horribly . . . but that's still no reason to throw reality in the trash and BELIEVE a bunch of nonsense as a doctrine and dogma of your RELIGION OF ATHEISM.

I have documented the quotes from the NWO globalist leaders about their genocidal plans and their insistence that members of the NWO take an oath or pledge to worship satan as a condition of membership.

You can pretend that the NWO globalist folks are not going there, if you wish.

Christians are dedicated to facing reality as it is . . . not as the RELIGION OF SCIENTISM AND ATHEISM

PRETEND is the case.

And for that reason, among others . . . the NWO globalist folks are determined to exterminate those who submit to the Lordship of Jesus The Messiah as their Lord and Savior.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I was trying to connect on chat and failed repeatedly. I forgot about using the phone.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

and go where? another marxist nation where people are abused and murdered under the craziest pretences imaginable? or perhaps a muslim nation where women have the value of the house dog and in some cases, worse. where does he propose we go? if it were a city, that would be easier at least. you'd just leave the city. but he keeps saying babylon is america even though he quotes the verse several times in the same video, showing it to be a city.

something isn't right.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

and go where? another marxist nation where people are abused and murdered under the craziest pretences imaginable? or perhaps a muslim nation where women have the value of the house dog and in some cases, worse. where does he propose we go? if it were a city, that would be easier at least. you'd just leave the city. but he keeps saying babylon is america even though he quotes the verse several times in the same video, showing it to be a city.

something isn't right.

Personally, I think it is the apostate church symbolized by Rome, but not singularly Rome. There are plenty of other apostate groups. We as believers in Messiah are to spiritually remain a virgin, and we are warned over and over to not be deceived, to be taken out of season (winter), to not fall asleep, or be pregnant and nursing (doing the world of anti-Christ) all that alludes to being a whore to one's patiently waiting true groom.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
and there's always more than one layer with this information as well. for example the verses regarding the great red dragon . this guy, if you haven't listened to him before, adds an additional layer of information to it, that underpins the otherwise, political, social, religious connotation. he was pretty much convinced 2012 would be the year the dead would be resurrected from their graves. however, according to scripture, when that event happens it causes huge earthquakes all over the earth. so i think he must be wrong. he passed away recently, so there's no way to get his further input on it, but the rest of the information is very interesting. you do have to watch all them though, because it's very indepth research and takes a bit to tie all the loose ends together, once he establishes them.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
he was pretty much convinced 2012 would be the year the dead would be resurrected from their graves. however, according to scripture, when that event happens it causes huge earthquakes all over the earth.

If you read what was said in those scriptures you have to stick to the subject. Where the dead in Christ are was the subject. They have already finished their race and thus we who die later cannot prevent them or go before them to the finish line.

The Lord is the Lord of the living and not the dead. It might sound like semantics, but the people were honestly believing these clay vessels matter. What about a tree growing over the grave and absorbing the body in the grave? The truth is once we cross over and pass that veil, we are in spirit and our bodies mean nothing. The dead rising first refers to them crossing the finish line of life first hence the rise in spirit first before we who are alive. Those alive at Messiah's return simply have a body change some in first resurrection immortal status and others with a still liable to die status as in reabsorbed by the father because even the "lake of fire" is absorbed back and our memories will be changed as if they never existed.

That is at least what my studies show about this topic in the bible.
edit on 6-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
that honestly, wasn't the point for why i posted the videos. he established that the chapter in revelation (12 i think) that introduces the great red dragon to the timeline, doubles for a precessional clock based on the constellation Draco the Dragon -- particularly the tail of draco that when in a certain position during precession of the equnioxes, appears to be dumping the stars in its tail, onto the earth (it's also interesting that one of the dipper constellations is in the loop of the tail as well, satisfying the "scoop"-ing up of the stars to hurl them to the earth. in the reference, they aren't actually stars plummeting to the earth but an indicator that when precession has reached that point, the events described in the chapter are associated with that point in time. it's a calendar of sorts, buried under the other metaphors).. he mentioned something about one third of precession as well .did you watch that part?

A few verses later, the woman (presumably Mary with infant jesus) is introduced, and she is the constellation Virgo. He wasn't saying it was astrology, but a clock for gauging the general timeframe of the events-- part of the "signs and wonders" thing.
edit on 6-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Christians are incredibly boring. They aren't doing anything new that they haven't done before. I pray an alien comes down from his spaceship and tells all the christians that it was indeed the aliens who created Jesus.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burroughshere
Christians are incredibly boring. They aren't doing anything new that they haven't done before. I pray an alien comes down from his spaceship and tells all the christians that it was indeed the aliens who created Jesus.

I am sure something like that could happen just as planned. Doesn't make him right. It's called the great deception for a reason.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

You need to just ignore this person. They are only here to attack you. I read your original post about the middle ages and there was no confusion about what you were saying. Either ignore them or report them for trolling/baiting but please stop trying to convince them. They don't care and will only keep on until your thread is ruined.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Matthew 24: 24- For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Guys we can't forget the implications of this verse- whether you believe in the bible or not It is so obvious if one were to look around, that the battle for withholding the truth is a 24/7 affair. Whether that be by the elites or by the Devil himself and his legions of demons ( my belief is that the ladder influences the elite's and works through them, meaning both are furthering a diabolical agenda for not JUST Christians but the majority of HUMANITY.
I am Christian, but man oh man I can say I understand why people are weary of it. But it must be stated, that the reason to be weary of it has nothing to do with God 's lack of love, what I've come to realize is this biblical verse is just scraping the surface of the power the Devil has to deceive. If he can't get you to believe he doesn't exist, he will get you to try and worship him, if he can't get you to worship him, he will get you to believe in a combination of Gods creating you, If he can't do that, he will attempt to hypnotize you by the new age movement, of "You are your own God", If he can't do that, he will accept your belief in the Christian God, but create massive amounts of deception as to his true character, he will lead to you to Churches that are filled with the Anti Christ spirit and only want to lie, deceive and exploit you. Make no mistake about it, I accepted Christ into my life at a young age, completely fell away, and became an atheist, than I became heavy into the new age movement, and was secretly indoctrinated into the occult ( I emphasize secretly, because none of this was as obvious as Hollywood may make it seem, such as blood oaths to the devil etc.., I was indoctrinated to believe I was my own God, fully in control of obtaining super powers to transcend the laws of reality itself. In this belief system, encouraging, seemingly loving , kind , supportive words were spoke all the time, but there was never any mention of Sin, of right or wrong- in this belief system, even evil's and acts that were flat out wrong were deemed, "evolutionary necessary" and completely acceptable. Any mention of other forms of enlightenment were perfectly acceptable, but the SECOND any mention of the true Jesus Christ as savior came into play, or any mention of the Devil's diabolical plans to deceive humanity were brought to light people would become extremely hostile, unsettled, edgy, unpredictable in their behaviour. God pulled me out of the occult, and once the spell I was under wore off, I began experiencing an exhile of severe suicidal depression. This was because I had become aware that once I became fully aware of the truth, the demons that were deceiving me no longer left me alone to become more blind, but turned their assault towards me. The light of God can protect you from anything though. It's a constant struggle, and I can empathize with many who are weary of the Christian Movement. I understand the ego's nature and desire to "feel good" and " find spiritual enlightenment and truth, but without the cost of any true sacrifice" I understand it's not admirable to accept that you may be persecuted for your beliefs, it's easier to conform. or maybe not even conform but find your own set of beliefs that govern you. The irony is , while you may believe that the "true" Christian movement does just that and limits you from finding your own freedom, and belief system- nothing could be further from the truth. Simply because underneath it all, your heart and your soul cry out for a meaningful connection with the one true "God" that loves you, and has installed his spirit within you. So it is a PERSONAL freedom, and belief within for that very reason, being that you will know the truth and the truth will set you free, like Jesus said.
If you are on the fence with Christianity, It's understandable, many fake Christians have destroyed the reputation of the movement, many diabolical forces have tampered with the true tenets of the faith, there are countless amounts of denominations dividing people terribly in what was supposed to be unity. The Crusades, Inquisitions, Salem Witch trials were horrors that have left a horrible blemish on Christianity. But here's the thing, and this is why I believe God has let me through my own free will, go through a lot and come back to a sacred realization that a lot of the "seemingly Christian movements that take place within evangelical circles, mega churches, prosperity Christianity do not have the Holy spirit at all. The true church of God is not a building, it's not a law, a cerain creed. It is from the heart and the soul, it is a choice to choose to "seek the truth with all of your heart" and align yourself with Jesus Christ and walk the way he did.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Many who believe in the theosophical ideas also believe in Darwin's theory of evolution. I have even heard in new age circles that our DNA is changing and we are moving onward as humans into an age of enlightenment not just spiritually, but physically. This to me sounds an awful lot like Darwin's theory.

It was through Darwin's theory the NAZI's justified murdering millions. Some will say, well Hitler was a Christian. He made deals with the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) as if that proves anything. The RCC is now embracing evolution and that is very welcome from the atheist Darwin camp. They hate religion so much, you would think they would be horrified that Christianity is trying to take away their pet theory. They are not afraid of that because they know that Darwinian thought leads to atheism or at least not the dogmatic adherence to biblical world view.

These sorts of people show a propensity to bully any who do not think as they do. Their ideas have been used by world dictators to kill millions in the name of science and truth. I believe Hitler thought he was doing a good thing by removing the handicapped,cripple, mongrel and of course he tied the Jews to mongrel and had tons of eugenic evidence supporting what he was doing. This is what I believe could happen in the near future regarding those who will not bastardize their faiths to believe as the Custodians of the Plan demand. This movie is shocking and so sad. It lays out the facts of what is happening to stop free thought, to keep other views out of education. This is just the beginning stages of the "purge".

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I see this attitude towards Christians as backward thinkers keeping mankind from achieving a perfect world. That the quotes I supplied in the OP mirror the Darwinian concepts. What did Darwin want to do with those who were not supporting the species of humans by being genetically inferior and it's not a long leap from genetic inferior to spiritually inferior:

“With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated; and those that survive commonly exhibit a vigorous state of health. We civilized men, on the other hand, do our utmost to check the process of elimination; we build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed, and the sick: we institute poor-laws; and our medical men exert their utmost skill to save the life of every one to the last moment. There is a reason to believe that vaccination has preserved thousands, who from a weak constitution would formerly have succumbed to small-pox. Thus the weak members of civilized societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. It is surprising how soon a want of care, or care wrongly directed, leads to the degeneration of a domestic race; but excepting in the case of man himself, hardly any one is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed (The Descent of Man, p. 873).

The stepping stones are falling into place and as I have said previously, they who do not like biblical Christianity and the other stubborn followers of Islam and Judaism will be removed and those doing it will believe they are doing good. They will rationalize it as improving the world, ending of wars, and those who are removed will reincarnate and return having been re-educated by the masters to rejoin humanity as likewise enlightened beings.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
Seriously ....... why are christians worldwide playing the victim all of a sudden ?

All the wars / massacres / murders in the name of their god , but no one can talk about it incase it offends them ?

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

EDIT - you say you have a logical mind ? ........... but ..... you're a christian

edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

See, you are wrong and it's sad really. The bible does not say killing anyone is unforgivable. It says to do no homicide. Look it up in the Hebrew and Greek. Fighting in war is not homicide. Now, the wars might not be just, but a soldier fighting is not homicidal. So, you're obvious hatred of what you think the bible says and what God says is based in error.

Why don't you try reading it for yourself and stop listening to vain preachers? Learn how to study in the original languages and search out truth. I hope you will.

And as for all the massacres and bad church history, again blame the fifth column of evil men who snuck in unaware. By their fruit you shall know them, and thus not everyone professing to be a Christian (Christ Man) is, but to get other sheep to listen they claim to be.

WHAT???!!!!! KILLING ANYBODY IS WRONG! What the hell is a matter with you? Are you stupid? I dont mean to sound like I hate you, I dont, I just pitty your feeble little mind!

So because god says its okay to kill in his name, that makes it okay? If you think that, then you are a very dumb person.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... check this out.

History is doomed to repeat itself

edit on 13-8-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Belgium seems to be moving things forward nicely:

Two Men Euthanized in Belgium Because They Were Losing Their Sight

Speak of slippery slopes and it will never happen.

Identical twin brothers were recently euthanized in Belgium because they were losing their sight. This, in a country which allows doctors to legally murder (euthanize) children and people who are suffering from Alzheimer’s. Neither one of these two groups of people is competent to give informed consent.

Also, the practice of harvesting organs for transplant from the corpses those who have been murdered by euthanasia complicates things since it gives doctors a financial motive for killing their patients.

The question: When you pass laws that make your doctor your executioner, how do you ever trust your doctor again?
source

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join