It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Maybe Christians are scared of being killed by a new religion because they have a guilty conscience. They forced everyone to convert to their religion, killing people of other religions, even natives who had inferior technology. Yet, force THEIR beliefs into the government, and they wanted the bible in schools. They still claim to be "victims" though. They are "victims" whenever they can't gain control, and not allowing The Christian to control everything is called "Religious Prosecution" in their eyes.

If it is true that "you will know them by their fruits", then New Age seems MUCH more loving and peaceful than Christianity.

What can be more loving than a religion that believes that We are all made of light so we are all Brothers and Sisters with Everything that exists. God is a White Light of Love? And serving Love is Serving God? It is Compassion. It is something that transcends religion. Luckily, New Age doesn't have a bible to rationalize the destruction of others - so if there IS a sect that believes in killing the "in evolved" then that has NO basis on the religion since it says God is Love and we are all One.

Why should modern day Christians have a guilty conscience for things done in the distant past? Do you feel guilty for the actions of others? I don't feel guilty for them, though there is a very interesting healing modality where you do take on such things as a proxy, and through that apologize, seek forgiveness and offer love in return.

As for these so called Love and Light preachers, just expose a few of their flaws and watch their teeth grow three inches, their nails grow 9 as they launch personal insults and straw man arguments never dealing with the facts presented to them. I have shown that the very ones preaching such unity and oneness intend and desire to kill off those who will not adopt their brand of faith and beliefs. Not all who are drawn to this general message of unity and oneness actually read the writings of their founders. They have no idea that they actually say the love Lucifer and unity is only through following their beliefs. Nonetheless, the foundations they establish work behind the scenes to destroy the foundations of the society they hate. I'm just shining a light on their writings and teachings. Did you watch the video?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Interesting thread op.

Ignore atheistJesus, he should really try concentrating on things he/she likes rather than getting upset with other peoples beliefs. Totally intolerant of others beliefs and insulting you at every opportunity. Says a lot more about him/her than you. Seems like a very sad person.

S+F

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
I have shown that the very ones preaching such unity and oneness intend and desire to kill off those who will not adopt their brand of faith and beliefs.

What, don't you believe in unity and oneness? After all, God is one.

*I* believe in unity and oneness, and yet I don't intend or desire the death of those who will not adopt my brand of faith and beliefs.

God is one! The goal of Christianity is unity with God. Unified bliss.

Unity with God is a mystical experience. A transpersonal experience. An experience that transcends old age and new. There, I've just preached unity and oneness without calling for anyone's death.

How 'bout that?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

...shrinking of brain cavity is NOT examples of going from simple to more complex form, in fact some of the traits shown here can be said to be doing the opposite.

NO evolution by definition, you proved yourself wrong again.

Wrong again. When comparing bonobos and chimpanzees, bonobos are considered the more evolved species as they are less aggressive and better at complex problem solving (especially in a social aspect) than chimps are, yet bonobos have considerably smaller brains than their cousins.

The "big brain = big intelligence" argument is quickly losing footing as new studies come out every year.
For instance; recent studies have revealed that it is a brain's underlying organization and molecular activity at its synapses (the communication junctions between neurons through which nerve impulses pass) that dictate intelligence, not the size of the brain.

If Bonobos are more evolved then why are there still chimps? There must be millions of years between the large chimp brain and the small bonobo brain. If there are big brained chimps, there must be big brained humans still alive as compared to todays brain size, since according to evolution, humans came from the monkeys, and both of the monkey brain size examples are still here today. So where are the big brained dumb human examples?

This is f'n comical.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971
Interesting thread op.

Ignore atheistJesus, he should really try concentrating on things he/she likes rather than getting upset with other peoples beliefs. Totally intolerant of others beliefs and insulting you at every opportunity. Says a lot more about him/her than you. Seems like a very sad person.

S+F

Quote me insulting the OP at every oppertunity .

As for ignoring me ...... were supposed to deny ignorance - not encourage it.

Sad person indeed , im sad because im watching my fellow man submit to the writings of ancient opium addicts - writings that have been altered over the years by men in positions of power to manipulate the masses and wage wars for finacial gain.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi, I've just joined after reading the first few pages of this topic.
I am quite new to all this in some ways, though I was first introduced to the occult 20 years ago, but I found black magic and the like unappealing. I preferred Yoga philosophy.

For around 8 years I learnt as much as I could from books. Then the friend introduced me to The New World Order. I didn't like it so ignored it for a while. Gradually over a couple of years I tried to figure it out. Without internet and relying on odd books here and there I learnt a little. But the last five years at most is when I started to question everything I believed about everything. My friend finally settled on a form of Christianity, but though I didn't agree, I still pondered it's possibilities.

One day, a Jehovah's Witness knocked my door and I decided to ask questions and gave very serious consideration as to it's efficacy. Is this religion real truth? Through our conversations I learnt a little about the bible. But while learning I had a ton of questions and the JW could NOT answer them, and basically got frustrated then told me I didn't know enough about the bible!!!

I still tried to give serious consideration though, but it just does NOT make sense and I find it utterly astounding how any sane intelligent person can believe in it. Everything that the JW tried telling me to convince actually raised questions he couldn't answer. In the end I gave up.

I read the OP's comments and some of the replies. To me it seems, well, childish. Please accept my apologies I really don't mean to offend anyone. My point though, is that we shouldn't be arguing over who's religion or whatnot is right or wrong. All that truly matters is we treat each other with respect, don't push our belief's and opinion's on others and be good. Jesus, if he even existed, wouldn't want us bickering over this or that, it's about peace.

I admit it, ok, I know probably a lot less than most about what the truth really is, but I keep looking. Perhaps the truth is really only found within? Who knows? I mean with all the corruption and the imminent control, is it all just a load of rubbish made up to keep us busy while they lay their plans? I wish to f**k I knew!!!

I want to know the truth about life, death, who we are, where we're going if anywhere, as much as the next person here. These things are important if we want to evolve. But that's another thing, is their really any truth at all, or do we die and that's it? There really is no proof, no incontrovertible proof about UFO's, Spirituality, Religion, Atlantis, Ghosts or anything else as far as I can see. I mean yeah, sure there is evidence, but ALL OF IT can be broken and other explanations given.

But that's the trouble isn't it? When one man sees God he calls Him Jehovah another calls Him Allah!!! Which is it? One, or the other? Or then again, is it simply our imperfect human perception that's at fault, and really they are but the exact same!!!

That would make us pretty silly for arguing over this religion or that

edit on 30/7/2013 by sl2365 because: Added last line

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

I agree the liars are all around , all religious beliefs need to be seen as what they are ... a mental illness .
edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

And how would you "cure" my mental illness?

Some others who feel the way you do have suggested they should die or evolve beyond their debilitating "illness".

Not that your contributions are constructive, with a user name AtheistJesus you could care less what christians think.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

All Christians are brainwashed , your post has shown that you too are brainwashed .... making excuses for murder is one thing , but to deny the history of Christianity has anything to do with Christians is another .

Astounding , truly f******* astounding ..... bravo .

Thinking the choices of Kings made in the name of a God they do not know, advised by a church with no truth in it has anything to do with true christian history is where you begin to miss the mark.

What is true (God's turth, His way of life) and what religions calling themselves "christian" believe/teach are not the same thing. God's people today cannot join the military and killing for anything other then self defense is sin; those in the past that have made these choices are not following God in spirit and in truth. Only a very few throughout time have learned the ways of God, this age is not the age for the salvation of all mankind, that age comes later, this is mankind's age to live as they see fit.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
COME AT ME IF YOU DARE! I am a Christian if a bit ...heretical.As a Christian the equasion is simple if the rapture does occur and I am left behind then I will use what remains of my existance to attack those who would author such a scheme.
But I somehow think God is not the way of a book alone,not so narrowly defined.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Seems to me that they would need to kill nearly everyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If Bonobos are more evolved then why are there still chimps? There must be millions of years between the large chimp brain and the small bonobo brain. If there are big brained chimps, there must be big brained humans still alive as compared to todays brain size, since according to evolution, humans came from the monkeys, and both of the monkey brain size examples are still here today. So where are the big brained dumb human examples?

This is f'n comical.

Humans didn't come from apes (I don't think you meant to say "monkey"), however, we do share a common ancestor.

To your question; who is to say that larger brained humans don't still exist? I never said they didn't. I merely pointed out the trend that the human brain is shrinking as we evolve. It's the same as not everyone having wisdom teeth these days. Thirty-six percent of the population still grow wisdom teeth, while the rest of the population does not. Does this mean that those who don't grow wisdom teeth are more evolved? Yes, actually it does. Does it mean they're better? No.
It still doesn't negate the fact that evolution is happening within homo sapiens.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not all people Christians accuse of being 'New Agers' are for the current trends and changes either though. There are plenty of pagans for instance that reject the 'new age' crap and would sooner support Christian ideals rather than the liberal loony new-age brigade.

Trouble is, the Christians are xenophobic about anything which goes against their book, and they've made a rod for their own back by being so arrogant about being the 'one true path to salvation'.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

I agree the liars are all around , all religious beliefs need to be seen as what they are ... a mental illness .

And how would you "cure" my mental illness?

Some others who feel the way you do have suggested they should die or evolve beyond their debilitating "illness".

Not that your contributions are constructive, with a user name AtheistJesus you could care less what christians think.

God Bless,

Medication and interaction - like all other mental illnesses .

I do care what christians think - as it effects the world around me . Stop being so ignorant.

EDIT - as for your other post - you are not making sense . Most of the US military and British Army are christians , you want to say they are faking it to fit your argument - and claim the history of christianity has nothing to do with christianity , yet some how you fail to see my point.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
this is kind of a side topic related to the op.'

not everything "new" or all newly revealed "secrets" will be bad, at least, according to scripture. for example, the 7 thunders in revelation aren't revealed till the time of the end. it says knowledge would increase. in fact, the book of revelation is about revealing. this doesn't mean that we should accept everything new, but it also doesn't mean that everything new is inherently bad or evil.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I have shown that the very ones preaching such unity and oneness intend and desire to kill off those who will not adopt their brand of faith and beliefs.

What, don't you believe in unity and oneness? After all, God is one.

*I* believe in unity and oneness, and yet I don't intend or desire the death of those who will not adopt my brand of faith and beliefs.

God is one! The goal of Christianity is unity with God. Unified bliss.

Unity with God is a mystical experience. A transpersonal experience. An experience that transcends old age and new. There, I've just preached unity and oneness without calling for anyone's death.

How 'bout that?

Where did I say I do not love unity? Please supply the quote. People can say that all day long, but by reading their other writings that show they intend to unify mankind via removing all who disagree with their belief systems shows they are not coming from a place of love and respect for the human spirit, but from a hatred of those who they feel are preventing their self created heaven on earth and evolved mankind.

I have my own experiences with divine unity, soul unity through melding in oneness with those of like spirit, and yes, it is very mystical. I would define myself as a mystic and adept in energetics through a lifetime of paranormal experiences and spiritual warfare.

The New Age unity as espoused by theosophists and astrotheologists is not born out of love but hatred and therefore it's fruit is rotten. If I were an atheist I might be a bit concerned as well. All will worship their Maitreya or be removed as a cancerous agent.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
this is kind of a side topic related to the op.'

not everything "new" or all newly revealed "secrets" will be bad, at least, according to scripture. for example, the 7 thunders in revelation aren't revealed till the time of the end. it says knowledge would increase. in fact, the book of revelation is about revealing. this doesn't mean that we should accept everything new, but it also doesn't mean that everything new is inherently bad or evil.

You are correct and we were told that one such prophesy is locked up until the final generation. I believe we are there, and much is falling into place. Thanks for the side comment.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyrdnews
Not all people Christians accuse of being 'New Agers' are for the current trends and changes either though. There are plenty of pagans for instance that reject the 'new age' crap and would sooner support Christian ideals rather than the liberal loony new-age brigade.

Trouble is, the Christians are xenophobic about anything which goes against their book, and they've made a rod for their own back by being so arrogant about being the 'one true path to salvation'.

Good points, and I have had lots of pagan friends which hold to your views. The Christianity of today has caused much of their own problems, and as I said, it was through hired shepherds who were out of power and control. That does not mean all Christians are evil. I am more accurately a Messianic believer who follows a mystical path and believes the Tanach / OT is very pure in it's original languages. There is not much new revealed in the NT but a fulfillment of OT prophecy and explanations of what will come. None of this is about my OP. This issue I am showing is what the foundation of some of the most widely held new age beliefs really intends. New age is a broad brush, and they intended it to be used as such so they could hide behind terminology.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You need fairy dust to show man evolving. Man is the same today as ever, no proof of ever evolving.

You're wrong.

There's plenty evidence for Man evolving in just the lest 30,000 - 10,000 years.

Farming to blame for our shrinking size and brians (?)

Looking at human fossil evidence for the past 200,000 years, Lahr looked at the size and structure of the bones and skulls found across Europe, Africa and Asia. What they discovered was that the largest Homo sapiens lived 20,000 to 30,000 years ago with an average weight between 176 and 188 pounds and a brain size of 1,500 cubic centimeters.

They discovered that some 10,000 years ago however, size started getting smaller both in stature and in brain size. Within the last 10 years, the average human size has changed to a weight between 154 and 176 pounds and a brain size of 1,350 cubic centimeters. Read more at: phys.org...

Are Shrinking Brains making us smarter?

- The human brain has decreased by about the size of a tennis ball over the past 30,000 years.
- Evolution may be making our brains leaner and more efficient.
- The same phenomenon can be observed in domestic animals compared to their wild counterparts.

Human brains have shrunk over the past 30,000 years, puzzling scientists who argue it is not a sign we are growing dumber but that evolution is making the key motor leaner and more efficient.

The average size of modern humans -- Homo sapiens -- has decreased about 10 percent during that period -- from 1,500 to 1,359 cubic centimeters (91 to 83 cubic inches), the size of a tennis ball.

It might be advisable to read some science magazines or just keep in touch with science news on the now and then. You might then know these things.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This issue I am showing is what the foundation of some of the most widely held new age beliefs really intends. New age is a broad brush, and they intended it to be used as such so they could hide behind terminology.

There is no "they". It's an illusion.

There is no widely held new age belief pertaining to Christians. There is only the warped, paranoid caricature Christians are making.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The New Age unity as espoused by theosophists and astrotheologists is not born out of love but hatred and therefore it's fruit is rotten.

The degree to which you see only hatred in your opponents is the degree to which you are ignorant of your own inner hater.

edit on 30-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join