It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Hi, I will reply in PM to keep this moreso on-topic.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
reply to post by Openeye

I simply do not like being spoken to like a child , especially when the person is making accusations without the evidence to back it up.

It was either say that to him/her .... or get banned for "foul language"

It is a sign of a weak argument to insult the person.
The subject matter is fair game, the positions one can take, certainly. but you don't know the person behind the text (typically, you may personally know them, but chances are, you don't).

So insulting people, in any form whatsoever, only shows overcompensating when you are in the shallow end of debate material. Are you purposefully trying to seem weak?

Are all Christians brainwashed? Hmm. well, a better question is, are all humans brainwashed in some form, be it through religion, brand marketing, musical desires, literature favoritism, parental lessons, etc. The answer is yes...well, brainwashed and learned can often be two separate things that are difficult to pick apart. Ultimately the idea of being brainwashed verses well versed is simply a subjective opinion.

You believe xians are brainwashed, because you personally don't believe in Christianity..therefore since you determine that particular faith (that you admitted not studying much) is wrong, then all must be brainwashed whom accept it as truth.

Can you see the fallacy in this thinking?

will give you an example. My mother comes from old school nursing. She was "brainwashed" back in her med school to a certain belief system about healthcare. Since then, many new discoveries and advances have come along that invalidated her initial studies (come to find out, eggs everyday isn't great for you sort of thing). And she is hard to "convert" due to previous studies by seemingly professional sources.
She suggests also that due to constantly shifting opinions as of late, you can't really take anything said today to be relevant tomorrow. She is, to some degree, correct. (nature of science, eternally evolving understanding).

So, is she brainwashed by having a high knowledge of something that may not be correct? Perhaps...but is she ignorant, I would venture to say her stack of degrees far outweighs your credentials (perhaps not, but snap judgement leads me to believe this is likely the case).

Back to the insulting.
So, often I want to shout at my mother and wing insults at her because of her clinging to some old views on medicine...I don't have knowledge like she does. I have not attended medical school, and my understanding of biology is very limited. I am therefore at the mercy of whatever the day to day internet says about a subject. I am definitely at the weak end when talking to her about such a subject...and out of frustration (at my system of beliefs based on the latest article), I am often tempted to go to insult verses try to debate on a educated level.

As you can see by this example, insulting the person verses the study is almost always a sign that you are the actual ignorant one. Instead of attack the subject matter, you attack the person and try to have them flinch.

Very unimpressive.

I would suggest you watch Drusilla and how she debates. She is sharp, but she is attacking the subject moreso than the person presenting.

Just know, when you start typing anything directly insulting to the person...every letter you type is a letter of admitted failure

just some helpful hints.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Do you not see the groundwork that has been put in place to not only get people to allow this to happen, but to believe they are doing a good thing!

Well in my opinion all governments and authority structures convince themselves and their subjects that their actions are moral and just. The Nazi leadership believed what they were doing was good and righteous.

I do not believe in the NWO (at least not in anyway that has been described to me), however I do believe that people in power want control, because that's what people in power want.

This is one of the reasons (like Christopher Hitchens) that the idea of a God is not very appealing to me. Because God is the personification of "Big Brother" the ultimate form of tyranny, where oppression is not only good but is worshiped.

In the mystic schools it is said that there will always be evil forces would wish to become like God. I believe that is true because only the truly evil would want to be a God.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

So the OP is not pushing their views and demanding that only people who agree wit them post - everyone else needs to leave ?

Typical ..... start pointing out flaws and they all come out of the wood work.

Selective of you .. i must say . If you read what that quote was a response to you would see that it was perfectly reasonable.

Your god demands faith and the OP keeps making that point , so i dont know what you are talking about.

And im not american .

These posts directed at me are derailing the thread since i feel obliged to respond out of respect for something far greater than any god ....... logic.

Your comments have NOTHING to do with the topic! You are trying to change the topic with every response and you goad people into replying because of your comments which further takes things away from the topic. This is typical of those who don't want a certain subject talked about. Distract from the point at hand is all you seem to do. I would appreciate it if you would stop this behavior and ask the mods to help if you will not!
edit on 30-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: changed for to from

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I have not been offencive or intentionally insulted anyone.

Why are you insulting me by calling me weak ? You dont know me at all.
Quote me saying i have not studied this or any religion ...

This thread is a fine example of the evil streak in christianity - i point out errors and recieve personal attacks ... any mod worth their salt would put an end to that .

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Modern Christianity is inconsistent with it's original teachings due to the numerous misinterpretations and reformations through 2000 years. It's truth has been distorted - but not lost.

Once Christians realizes this - the better it will be for the failing religions of Abraham. Once the teachings of Christ are placed back on the individual, where it belongs, and removed from the hands of the priest, minister, or preacher telling you how to believe - the better.

More and more people are becoming disillusioned with Christianity. It doesn't fulfill the spiritual needs in the individual but instead perpetuates a belief in blind faith. The church and the priest who speaks for Christ has become the focus rather than the personal spirituality of the individual. The secret teachings of Christ have been suppressed, and your told how to have a relationship with him, instead of reading the scripture and applying it to your life specifically and personally for yourself. So the Christian church is dying - today in this new age - for it fails to reunite us personally with the Divine cosmic aspects of the Universe.

Christianity in it's modern form seeks to limit our perspective and ability to each connect individually with the Divine essence of Deity. It is for this, that reason, it is dying a slow death.

"New Age Religion" which is a misnomer, as most all "new" religions draw off of antiquity the same as Christianity. But it is winning out - because it steps up and does what Christianity refuses to do - giving back to the individual, their own spiritual journey. But now it's achievable, without someone else telling them - this is how things are, this is how you shall believe. As soon as they started teaching the masses to read, to become better worker bee's - they lost that iron fist to tell everyone how to think and behave - because now - we can learn it for ourselves. Blame the Renaissance era, it was the true beginnings of all religion's downfall. Can't light the fire in the mind to learn for itself, without losing the power how to tell the mind what to think. It now has the tools (math, reading, science - all those things once taboo to the common man) to think for itself!

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So, there is a lot here. will just gloss over some of the more basic fundamentals.
"New age" is not very new at all...unless your an immortal who has been here for a million years. Some of the new age beliefs (very, absurdly broad category...about as specific as saying "philosophical beliefs" in its all encompassing aspect) have been around for thousands upon thousands of years. So, as far as evolution. Well, it hasn't evolved in eons, and shows even less influence now than ever before in its long history.

I think there isn't a movement to new age...there is more a movement towards a light agnosticism overall. This is, in my opinion, a positive move for society as a whole.
Lets be honest. structured religion in all its forms hasn't really done society much good. I am not saying personal faith, but rather, the "business" of religion in general is a destructive force 9 times out of 10.
This does not include good programs within the business, such as feeding the hungry and the like, but the overall influence and motivation has been to spread by the sword. Any philosophy worth merit doesn't require swords to spread.

As far as this book you quote by hubbard, whomever that is, well...I don't think that was any holy prophet book with 100% accuracy. it reads like some sort of nonsense angry drivel (like many other self proclaimed enlightened ones books). Speak some controversy and voila, you got readers.

As far as channeled spirits, aliens, and talking to leprecauns. Well, again, people have been doing this since the dawn of civilization. No big demon invasion has happened (if it would have happened, I would have guessed prime time would have been the peak of roman society when the world was under the iron rule of a pagan emperor..yet...world is fine).

I think many people are (and always have been) nervous about changing times. we are always evolving as a society. They feel a loss of power and establishment they built. Its natural for any group to want to preserve what was built, but like eternal shifting sands of a desert, all things must be constantly maintained, upgraded, or fall to dust.
Ask Zeus about that.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

reply to post by neo96

So the OP is not pushing their views and demanding that only people who agree wit them post - everyone else needs to leave ?

Typical ..... start pointing out flaws and they all come out of the wood work.

Selective of you .. i must say . If you read what that quote was a response to you would see that it was perfectly reasonable.

Your god demands faith and the OP keeps making that point , so i dont know what you are talking about.

And im not american .

These posts directed at me are derailing the thread since i feel obliged to respond out of respect for something far greater than any god ....... logic.

Your comments have NOTHING to do with the topic! You are trying to change the topic with every response and you goad people into replying because of your comments which further takes things away from the topic. This is typical of those who don't want a certain subject talked about. Distract from the point at hand is all you seem to do. I would appreciate it if you would stop this behavior and ask the mods to help if you will not!
edit on 30-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: changed for to from

This behavior ?

Why dont you stop addressing me with your posts that are clearly feeding your ego ?

I want you to discuss this but you are too busy playing the victim ..... i have not said or done anything wrong , do you really expect me to ignore the posts addressed to me ?

You are making silly claims and even sillier threats - all the while demanding obedience .... you have contradicted yourself and lied , trashing your own thread in the first couple of pages .

Nobody wants to kill christians for not evolving .... new agers are too busy stroking their inner light ... and they havent waged war against a single person. Christianity however is currently dominating the planet via the American/jewish " war machine " .... but you dont want to hear this because it is not painting christians as the victims so it has no place in your thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I think many people are (and always have been) nervous about changing times. we are always evolving as a society. They feel a loss of power and establishment they built. Its natural for any group to want to preserve what was built, but like eternal shifting sands of a desert, all things must be constantly maintained, upgraded, or fall to dust.
Ask Zeus about that.

Yes, people resist change that is obvious. I believe historically that societies don't change without a lot of help from well placed people given resources to move it along. These elites as I call them set up foundations, grants, fellowships to achieve their goals. They slowly over several generations gain control of the necessary areas like government, media, education in which they push their message on the conscious and subconscious level.

I have simply pointed to some of their writings which show exactly what they are intending to do. There are many more that I could have listed such as Plato's Republic, writings of the CFR, Rockefeller statements thanking the media for their silence without which these elites could not have achieved their desired goals. The Creature from Jekyll Island which proves why they needed a central world bank and it's subsidiaries in all countries to gain control of the money supply and buy up the world and subjugate the people. They know they will not change true Christian, Muslim, or Jewish believers and thus it is their intention to kill them off. That is a LOT of people and they have to turn mass sentiment against them which we have plenty of examples of that endeavor to point to.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I`m not trying to derail your thread , you are unhappy because I do not agree with you . And it may be your OP but why put it out there if you only want your flock to answer you ?

You aren't making sense , you`ve managed to trash your own thread on page one ..... quite spectacular to be honest with you.

No, you decided to attack Christianity and any ill you concieve done via that name. My topic is about the New Age Gurus plan to kill all Christians, Muslims, and Jews who won't become like them and change their paths to match the new age ideas. You are not disagreeing with my OP. You are disagreeing with Christianity and there are plenty of threads about that and you are most welcome to share your views about the evils the church has committed against the world on those threads.

I'm done addressing any points like that on this thread and ask moderators to remove them. This thread is about the planned murder of millions of Christians, Muslims and Jews in the name of New Age enlightenment and peace on earth.

any new age guru that condones killing for any other reason other than self defense is an idiot and no guru.

Thou shalt not kill is universal.

so let me make something very clear to you. u are attacking the wrong ppl and painting with a broad bush. if ur going to die, its because u did not evolve and ur spirit will die with u in ur flesh when your body dies. that is death. no human intervention should involve killing of lesser evolved beings and would not.. since they will basically kill themselves.

but paint with ur brush. referring to demonizing all new age knowledge which is christian in nature unknown to ur ignorant mind. i dont know who's posts uve been reading. and i honestly dont need to. all i need to know is that u cast peter with paul. and that is just what the blind leading the blind does.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

That is not evolution, only environmental traits. A bluejay with a small beak on one island compared to a bluejay with a large beak on another is the same thing, they are both still bluejays.

Are you seriously asking me to consider that blue eyed people are more "evolved". Go do some more goose stepping.

Oh, I see what the problem is. You don't understand what evolution is.

Let's review the definition.

ev·o·lu·tion /ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/

Noun

The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms.

The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.

The "environmental traits" you mentioned are a part of evolution.
You, like many, seem to be under the impression that evolution is a single sweeping act; an ape one day, a man the next. When in fact evolution is a "process" consisting of many stages, each based on their own things. Our environment is the no.1 influence over this process.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: mlm

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have not been offencive or intentionally insulted anyone.

Why are you insulting me by calling me weak ? You dont know me at all.
Quote me saying i have not studied this or any religion ...

It is of course challenging to multiquote in ATS..lets see if this works from page 1:

Why don't you try reading it for yourself and stop listening to vain preachers? Learn how to study in the original languages and search out truth. I hope you will.

Because ......... I`m not a Christian , hence my screen name.

And as for all the massacres and bad church history, again blame the fifth column of evil men who snuck in unaware. By their fruit you shall know them, and thus not everyone professing to be a Christian (Christ Man) is, but to get other sheep to listen they claim to be.

All Christians are brainwashed , your post has shown that you too are brainwashed ....

Insulting, and admission you have not done the in depth study the ops has...because your "not a Christian".
incidentally, you don't need to believe in something to study it. I know a lot about lord of the rings. Doesn't mean I believe Gandalf is a white wizard and Mordor is actually ready to attack (Gandalf is gray..always will be imo).

This thread is a fine example of the evil streak in christianity - i point out errors and recieve personal attacks ... any mod worth their salt would put an end to that .

You point out people are brainwashed...because you disagree with their stance.
I pointed out -any- person using insults is basically weak
you took that personally (not that it wasn't slightly intended through identification mind you). But the only way it became personal was to also accept you insult people verses subject matter.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

That is not evolution, only environmental traits. A bluejay with a small beak on one island compared to a bluejay with a large beak on another is the same thing, they are both still bluejays.

Are you seriously asking me to consider that blue eyed people are more "evolved". Go do some more goose stepping.

Oh, I see what the problem is. You don't understand what evolution is.

Let's review the definition.

ev·o·lu·tion /ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/

Noun

The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms.

The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.

The "environmental traits" you mentioned are a part of evolution.
You, like many, seem to be under the impression that evolution is a single sweeping act; an ape one day, a man the next. When in fact evolution is a "process" consisting of many stages, each based on their own things. Our environment is the no.1 influence over this process.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: mlm

Simple to more complex form.

Changing eye color, becoming lactose tolerant from intestinal bacteria, or shrinking of brain cavity is NOT examples of going from simple to more complex form, in fact some of the traits shown here can be said to be doing the opposite.
NO evolution by definition, you proved yourself wrong again.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yes i am not a christian - but this does not mean i have not studied christianity ... as you pretty much covered in your next "response".

As i said , i have not intentionally insulted anyone , and do not wish to . Not one of my posts have been insulting or i would have been banned hours ago ....

I did take your comment personally , if you did not mean to offend me then that was my mistake - and one that is fairly easy to live with .

EDIT - as for being brainwashed .... all religions are brainwashing millions of people into believing they are more important than others because a man in the sky will take them to disney land when they die . Theres enough evidence to prove all religions as false . They start with children and raise them as tools.

edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I see many threads with vehement hatred towards us backwards and stiff necked narrow minded Christians, and I often reply on those threads about my views of New Age philosophy.

My Christianity is so liberal and esoteric that I might as well be a "new-ager" compared to the typical fundamentalist, conservative Christian.

Sometimes it might seem like everyone hates all Christians, but in actuality its just *fundamentalism* they hate. Perhaps?

Sometimes it might seem like "new-agers" are all in on it together... counting down the days until the "plan to kill" is implemented.

I think there is no plan, regardless of a few quotes here and there.

I also think that its darn near impossible for fundamentalist conservative Christians to really grok "new-age". I think you are one such Christian. I think all you have grokked is a warped caricature.

"Every minute you are thinking of evil, you might have been thinking of good instead. Refuse to pander to a morbid interest in your own misdeeds. Pick yourself up, be sorry, shake yourself, and go on again."

-Evelyn Underhill

edit on 30-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have simply pointed to some of their writings which show exactly what they are intending to do. There are many more that I could have listed such as Plato's Republic, writings of the CFR, Rockefeller statements thanking the media for their silence without which these elites could not have achieved their desired goals. The Creature from Jekyll Island which proves why they needed a central world bank and it's subsidiaries in all countries to gain control of the money supply and buy up the world and subjugate the people. They know they will not change true Christian, Muslim, or Jewish believers and thus it is their intention to kill them off. That is a LOT of people and they have to turn mass sentiment against them which we have plenty of examples of that endeavor to point to.

Keep in mind, history is littered with militant religious discussing putting the sword to the world and convert.
sides talk smack all the time. As far as "elites". I think their true sole purpose is greed and capitalism more than any strange pantheon consideration. Ensure that all power and wealth of the world is consolidated into their family heritage. Greedy ---ers, but nothing too mystical there.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Maybe Christians are scared of being killed by a new religion because they have a guilty conscience. They forced everyone to convert to their religion, killing people of other religions, even natives who had inferior technology. Yet, force THEIR beliefs into the government, and they wanted the bible in schools. They still claim to be "victims" though. They are "victims" whenever they can't gain control, and not allowing The Christian to control everything is called "Religious Prosecution" in their eyes.

If it is true that "you will know them by their fruits", then New Age seems MUCH more loving and peaceful than Christianity.

What can be more loving than a religion that believes that We are all made of light so we are all Brothers and Sisters with Everything that exists. God is a White Light of Love? And serving Love is Serving God? It is Compassion. It is something that transcends religion. Luckily, New Age doesn't have a bible to rationalize the destruction of others - so if there IS a sect that believes in killing the "in evolved" then that has NO basis on the religion since it says God is Love and we are all One.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Maybe Christians are scared of being killed by a new religion because they have a guilty conscience. They forced everyone to convert to their religion, killing people of other religions, even natives who had inferior technology. Yet, force THEIR beliefs into the government, and they wanted the bible in schools. They still claim to be "victims" though. They are "victims" whenever they can't gain control, and not allowing The Christian to control everything is called "Religious Prosecution" in their eyes.

If it is true that "you will know them by their fruits", then New Age seems MUCH more loving and peaceful than Christianity.

What can be more loving than a religion that believes that We are all made of light so we are all Brothers and Sisters with Everything that exists. God is a White Light of Love? And serving Love is Serving God? It is Compassion. It is something that transcends religion. Luckily, New Age doesn't have a bible to rationalize the destruction of others - so if there IS a sect that believes in killing the "in evolved" then that has NO basis on the religion since it says God is Love and we are all One.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

...shrinking of brain cavity is NOT examples of going from simple to more complex form, in fact some of the traits shown here can be said to be doing the opposite.

NO evolution by definition, you proved yourself wrong again.

Wrong again. When comparing bonobos and chimpanzees, bonobos are considered the more evolved species as they are less aggressive and better at complex problem solving (especially in a social aspect) than chimps are, yet bonobos have considerably smaller brains than their cousins.

The "big brain = big intelligence" argument is quickly losing footing as new studies come out every year.
For instance; recent studies have revealed that it is a brain's underlying organization and molecular activity at its synapses (the communication junctions between neurons through which nerve impulses pass) that dictate intelligence, not the size of the brain.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Was G.W. Bush a member of a secret society ? Of course he was.
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join