It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

So .... something the size of a pin head - morphing and growing into a 6 foot man that can walk and talk is not proof of evolution ? Seriously ..... wool ..... eyes.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Just wrong..really wrong.

Care to explain homo-heidelbergensis? homo-erectus?

Oh whats the point, you will not watch the video and ignore all the evidence for it...IGNORANCE is bliss isn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Garkiniss

Are you saying we've evolved to survive in today's less-harsh world?

No man has not evolved. He is born into the world the same as always and learns to survive from others. That is not evolving.
Placing someone into a future or past environment without lifelong training would result in disaster. That is not evolving, that is learned skills.

Joking aside, there are several examples of modern human evolution. I'll give you a few:

(1). The human brain is shrinking (shocking I know). Within the past 30,000 years our brains have gone from 1,500 cubic centimeters to 1,350 cubic centimeters, which is equivalent to the mass of a tennis ball.

(2). Blue Eyes. About 10,000 years ago, someone who lived near the Black Sea developed a genetic mutation that turned brown eyes blue, and his genes have been infecting the human population ever since.

(3) Our jaws are shrinking. Back in the day, humans needed extra molars to help them chew roughage, but as we developed cooking utensils, the need for these extra teeth went away. Today, only about 35% of humans are born with wisdom teeth, and a large portion of those born with wisdom teeth are forced to have surgery to have them removed from within the jaw. Eventually we, as a race, will stop growing them all together. The size of our teeth are getting smaller as well.

(4) We can drink milk as adults. Nearly all adults became lactose intolerant as they weaned themselves from their mother's breast milk, but with the domestication of the cow and sheep, humans have evolved to tolerate lactose, leaving only a percentage of the population still sitting on the toilet.

(5) We're more resistant to disease. Sure there are new diseases discovered all the time that can knock us on our asses, but diseases like malaria are far less of a threat than they used to be.

Drastic changes take far longer than the existence of recorded history, so it will be a while before we see anything we'd consider a "major evolutionary jump", but the changes listed above are evidence that we're not done yet.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: 8)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
It is my firm belief that anyone exposed to these sorts of groups including churches that have succumbed to their teachings really does not know what they are rejecting. They reject the evil works of Satan via his agents which he planted in the Church, and by those very deeds damning the church Satan hates as was his goal in the first place.

This is cult language. "The evil works of Satan via his agents"
These types of statements have no bearing in the modern world.
Christianity will lose it's stature as time progresses and as our understanding of the world morphs.

There is a reason it's losing it's momentum with humanity. It's just plain wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Wow , are you bipolar or something ?

I think you really need to seek " professional help "............. you`re currently cramming your views down my throat whilst claiming no one is cramming anything down my throat.

You seem obsessed with the thought of cramming things down your throat....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Seriously ....... why are christians worldwide playing the victim all of a sudden ?

All the wars / massacres / murders in the name of their god , but no one can talk about it incase it offends them ?

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

EDIT - you say you have a logical mind ? ........... but ..... you're a christian

edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

So you have the answer's and are more logical than a Christian, Hmm please explain so that we can see your point.
Just explain these simple point's for us.
1. 'YOU' EXIST. please explain and how a being can not be responsible because you are just a series of event's and random (Why random) happening's,
2. CONSCIOUSNESS.
3. THE INTERACTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS THAT ALLOWS IT TO CHANGE THE QUANTUM STATE OF REALITY, For example the position of a particle (Schroedingers cat in the box), the behaviour of light when observed is particulate and when no is wave so how does your consciousness act like a band pass filter and steer you along one set reality.
There are a few others but I can not be bothered.

As it stands the thread author makes some very good point's and yes atheists are more likely to commit genocide as in the Nazi party of the second world war due to a lack of moral integrity that not all atheist have but for some whom believe they are nothing more than a walking side of beef putting down those that don't fit your preferred template or are not good slaves is seen as acceptable.
But to the religious there is a higher authority that they feel they must answer to and it creates a more stable culture.
As for religion being tarred as the cause of war - NO, The cause of war is control and power, greed and fear and these will still cause wars even in a world solely stocked with soulless atheist drones unless they are all governed by a single mainframe through the emotional inhibitor chip in there head which will also order them to enter the suicide booth at the point they are no longer of use.

For what it matters I am a Christian but not a fundamentalist yet, I believe in evolution but also in guiding design and I believe consciousness is something that can not be easily defined by the brain alone as the quantum ability or function may underline the possibility that the conscious mind is a construct that may span many parallel reality's, I have seen ghosts and was not on drug's also I was not he only one to see them, the war that is being waged against religion by the atheists will only leave a void that other religions will seek to exploit and the culture we have made without the unifying influence of faith is dysfunctional and not nice to live in, indeed it may even be hazardous to your physical and mental health.

edit on 30-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Do you really believe the Christians, or the Jews, or the Muslims have it right? If either one is correct, then it means the supreme being has then damned the majority of the world right out of hand (i.e. non-believers). Is this the act of a God worthy of worship? It's a catch 22. Or, you can take the modern cop-out where you pick and choose which parts of your holy books to obey, while ignoring the others you feel are "outdated". Just how does a book supposedly handed down by an omniscient being, ever become "outdated"?

See the problem? If Christians followed their book to the letter, they'd be executing gays and adulterers (thank goodness you don't!). The others are no better in this regard, often choosing death as a punishment for what we'd deem today to be "trivial" crimes if even a crime at all!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

You seem to be forgetting that American Christians are exempt from hell if they do something in the name of god. Their logic goes something like this:

>this country founded as a Christian nation
>therefore god favours us over other countries
>every war we fight in gets god's seal of approval
>'murrica!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
nm
edit on 30-7-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Rubbish it was invented by John Darby in 1830 no one believed in it till he made it up.

In the time it took you to express a falsity, you could have googled the 'rapture' based scripture references.

Thessalonians 4:13-18
13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning them which are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain to the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Why comfort one another with these words.

Mark 13 26-27
26"Then they will see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27"And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

There are more....once again, feel free to Seek them out though I get a distinct impression you and your 'supporters' will not....and that is your free will to continue the embrace of ignorance untoward a Word long Preserved.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

I usually go on these threads with my popcorn and watch the entertainment. But seriously guy... every post in this thread that is authored by you has at least one insult towards someone else. Not debating their positions, but name-calling and mean-spirited insinuations. A couple well placed jabs are fun. But yours are getting pretty old.
Now back to the "christians vs. the world" thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

But in all honesty could one not simply interpret those words as something completely different? Who dictates that those passages refer to a rapture?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealdemoboy

I usually go on these threads with my popcorn and watch the entertainment. But seriously guy... every post in this thread that is authored by you has at least one insult towards someone else. Not debating their positions, but name-calling and mean-spirited insinuations. A couple well placed jabs are fun. But yours are getting pretty old.
Now back to the "christians vs. the world" thread.

Well .... all holy and perfect one ... quote me .

Ive interacted with few people in this thread , so it wont be hard to find what you're talking about.

" EVERY POST "

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well .... all holy and perfect one ... quote me .

I would say that remark is pretty condescending myself.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I simply do not like being spoken to like a child , especially when the person is making accusations without the evidence to back it up.

It was either say that to him/her .... or get banned for "foul language"

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Do you really believe the Christians, or the Jews, or the Muslims have it right? If either one is correct, then it means the supreme being has then damned the majority of the world right out of hand (i.e. non-believers). Is this the act of a God worthy of worship? It's a catch 22. Or, you can take the modern cop-out where you pick and choose which parts of your holy books to obey, while ignoring the others you feel are "outdated". Just how does a book supposedly handed down by an omniscient being, ever become "outdated"?

See the problem? If Christians followed their book to the letter, they'd be executing gays and adulterers (thank goodness you don't!). The others are no better in this regard, often choosing death as a punishment for what we'd deem today to be "trivial" crimes if even a crime at all!

The OP is about those who don't agree with Christians, Muslims and Jews who have clearly stated that those of us who won't change our beliefs need to be removed ie killed. Whether or not those beliefs of Christians and others are right or wrong is not what is in discussion. How does your argument even play into this OP? I appreciate all sorts of discussion on spirituality etc, but most people seem to want to talk about anything but the idea that those whose writings are embraced by many who push for a united humanity in the New World Order are following those who believe we who do not agree with them need to die.

Your concerns are not invalid, but really are not part of this discussion. Would you go into a Dance workshop and seek to turn it into a painting class and argue the value of painting in the arts as opposed to dance?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by boymonkey74

Rubbish it was invented by John Darby in 1830 no one believed in it till he made it up.

In the time it took you to express a falsity, you could have googled the 'rapture' based scripture references.

Thessalonians 4:13-18
13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning them which are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain to the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Why comfort one another with these words.

Mark 13 26-27
26"Then they will see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27"And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

There are more....once again, feel free to Seek them out though I get a distinct impression you and your 'supporters' will not....and that is your free will to continue the embrace of ignorance untoward a Word long Preserved.

I greatly appreciate the "rapture" debate, but this thread is not about Christian doctrine and beliefs. So, please start a thread on that or find one already started and argue there. I do not wish to halt communication on this issue, but please not on this thread, thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The main religion behind the NWO is Christianity .... the wealthiest religion on the planet .... so i dont see where all of this is coming from .

Christianity has already killed most of the planet .

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think you really need to seek " professional help "............. you`re currently cramming your views down my throat whilst claiming no one is cramming anything down my throat.

Not from where I sit seen someone shoving their views other peoples throats because hell they don't believe and no one should., and then insult them as 'brainwashed'.

What afraid the 'Christian' might rub off?

Find those posts condescending, and arrogant personally, but hell GOD made us all even made 'non believers' because God doesn't require men to believe although there are some who do like to 'convert' others to 'faith'.

Much like self proffesed 'Atheists' I do agree with someone needs 'professional' help begin with the part of the US constitution and that first amendment.

Tricky that 1st is the same right to say ' Praise God' also gives someone else the right to 'Damn God', but it begins and ends there.

Everyone has the freedom to practice what religion they so choose, and that protects another persons freedom not to practice anything, even being rude.

edit on 30-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Are you saying we've evolved to survive in today's less-harsh world?

No man has not evolved. He is born into the world the same as always and learns to survive from others. That is not evolving.
Placing someone into a future or past environment without lifelong training would result in disaster. That is not evolving, that is learned skills.

Joking aside, there are several examples of modern human evolution. I'll give you a few:

(1). The human brain is shrinking (shocking I know). Within the past 30,000 years our brains have gone from 1,500 cubic centimeters to 1,350 cubic centimeters, which is equivalent to the mass of a tennis ball.

(2). Blue Eyes. About 10,000 years ago, someone who lived near the Black Sea developed a genetic mutation that turned brown eyes blue, and his genes have been infecting the human population ever since.

(3) Our jaws are shrinking. Back in the day, humans needed extra molars to help them chew roughage, but as we developed cooking utensils, the need for these extra teeth went away. Today, only about 35% of humans are born with wisdom teeth, and a large portion of those born with wisdom teeth are forced to have surgery to have them removed from within the jaw. Eventually we, as a race, will stop growing them all together. The size of our teeth are getting smaller as well.

(4) We can drink milk as adults. Nearly all adults became lactose intolerant as they weaned themselves from their mother's breast milk, but with the domestication of the cow and sheep, humans have evolved to tolerate lactose, leaving only a percentage of the population still sitting on the toilet.

(5) We're more resistant to disease. Sure there are new diseases discovered all the time that can knock us on our asses, but diseases like malaria are far less of a threat than they used to be.

Drastic changes take far longer than the existence of recorded history, so it will be a while before we see anything we'd consider a "major evolutionary jump", but the changes listed above are evidence that we're not done yet.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: 8)

That is not evolution, only environmental traits. A bluejay with a small beak on one island compared to a bluejay with a large beak on another is the same thing, they are both still bluejays.

Are you seriously asking me to consider that blue eyed people are more "evolved". Go do some more goose stepping.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join