It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I read these people's quotes and it's always "KILL KILL KILL" I swear they are psychopathic.

How is it open minded to want to murder over a billion people?
Oh they are so enlightened? Gimme a break.

Anyone who harms someone because of their belief system, thinking that killing someone with an idea will kill that idea eventually, is 100% deluded and incorrect.

This has been proven time and time again.
This is what WW2 was about, but it was reversed theologically speaking.

Just remember, those who are not intelligent enough to convince their opposition of alternative ways, are bound to eventually rely on violence the primitive man's methodology to gain "control and compliance".

Remember how the saying goes?
Whoever freaks out and want's to kill whoever first over the argument loses it?

Precisely my reaction to the OP's thread, as well. Amazing how we live in times where it has become obvious that murder is being defended as either a necessity, or , at least, acceptable, because of a victim's lack of evolution, or some other judgement.....

It's just not an evil anymore; or rather, it seems obvious we are in times where one must do and accept evil as the real "good."

I also completely agree that this is much of a continuation of WWII.

to the OP: I believe there is purposeful divisiveness, at work, and your thread is a great example of it. Some words or belief systems are an obvious trigger mechanism for people, these days. In this way, many become what they rail against. It is a strange thing to watch, and most of us, if we have conviction about anything and are honest with ourselves, have to admit we've experience it for ourselves, seen ourselves fall into that trap, as well. I'm not sure how "evolved," that is, either. Perhaps that is part of the lesson.

Remember that Revelations warns that the Church will not be of God, any longer, in the end times it predicts, but infiltrated and used as a vehicle for an entirely different belief structure. What that is, is anyone's guess. But I see people who are Chistian, and those who are not reacting in the same ways, really. This is shocking, in and of, itself.
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Violence and hatred and anger are gasoline to the fire we all want put out.
Self-perpetuating cycle.

Love, acceptance, and understanding are the water of life and it will put this fire out.

That is all people really need to know.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
People act like they can somehow have an idea and it causes them to "evolve" or "become better than those without that idea".

This is foolishness and in vain.

No... the truth is that we are all human beings. All of us.
We all share the same faults, to differing degrees depending on circumstance.
We are all susceptible to the same mistakes and same vices.

That is why we must study history and learn the mistakes of the past.

We must learn of the benefit of Virtue.
We must share what Dignity means and why it is so important for Civilized Society to exist at all.

Humans have a choice:
To become a savage and view the world in a fatalistic way.
Or to embrace their inner nature, their Nobility within, and to chart the course of mankind towards something better for us all.

Each person's choice combined will be the sum of the future world we must all deal with together.
Strive to make the right choices no matter what.
edit on 30-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I would never condemn Christianity or those who follow the bible but I feel compelled to respond to your assertions that firstly that spirituality is New Age and that it is this belief that is behind a New World Order.

In your video, part of your argument was a quote by Annie Besant describing how life forms cease to be if they are not fit for purpose of evolution on our Planet Earth, She never said anything about killing off people belonging to other religions. It mentions Blavatsky and although I am not quite sure what to make of her, her doctrines through the theosophy society was passing on the message of unity between all men and for all to love and help each other (hardly sounds satanic)

I am a spiritualist but still I believe in Christ and God, I just don't trust that the word passed down in the bible are an accurate description of events.

Much of Christian teachings are from the Gnostic dated hundreds of years before Christ's birth and the order of Gnosticians gained their knowledge from Greek, Hindu Vedas, Egyptian and Chaldean and and in turn from knowledge dating back tens of thousands of years before that. It is no less glorifying to believe that Jesus was a descended master and the son of God as it is to believe in the testaments put forth by the bible.

If you where to read the Pythagorean accounts or even later Plato accounts of Esoteric knowledge, you would recognize the same messages as the teachings of Jesus but you would see his words in a different light.

The whole issue around reincarnation was always a cornerstone of esoteric knowledge (and is still fundamental tenant of Eastern philosophies) it is clear that those who have left the cycle of reincarnation into the human form will have ascended to another plane of existence and that they form a hierarchy of eminence. Still under the direction of God they devote their existence to the duty and assistance of mankind to help each return to the source, the one true universal God from which all things became. It was the Catholic Church that decided to leave this out.

Please consider these two theologies

You believe in a God who will condemn you to eternal hell if you don't believe in Jesus because even though you have done no wrong, Even though you where bought up in a part of the world that hadn't even heard of Jesus, you are a sinner and when you die you will sleep until God passes judgement on you.

You believe in a God who loves every one of us, a God that is everywhere and in all things, every creature great and small. All of us are immortal beings who will return to the mind of God through our own conscious evolution through countless reincarnations until we eventually see that we are all one being each having individual experiences and that we are all part of the source, how could we not be if God created everything?

Even those who have done evil will eventually return to God after atoning for his sins. Not by saying at the last minute "Forgive me Lord for I have sinned" but by reincarnating to experience the same evil things that they have done to others.The immutable laws of Universal justice are infallible, there is no other way return to God unless you are free from sin through paying off your karmic debt. Isn't that what is allegorically suggested by the crucifixion of Christ?.

Now consider which of these two doctrines would serve best to provide the greatest control for those who would abuse power and anoint themselves to be Gods judgment on Earth.

Do as I say or you will be damned to hell.
Do as I say because you will have to continue reincarnating until you get it right.

The beliefs I present here are not new age, they predate Christianity by thousand of years. They are the teaching that Christ himself studied as he re-acquired his latent knowledge of the ancient teachings. Jesus was born a man and had to endure the same process of re-learning as we all do because of the condition of man being without memory from life to life, it is part of the process of spiritual evolution.

No-one returns to the Lord except through Jesus Christ because we all follow him on the same path of spiritual awakening because the truth is, we are all one and the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Again, where did I threaten you with death? You cannot show anything of the sort.

Again, off topic.

" Become a Christian or Die and most like you see this as wrong "

12th post on page one .

Just pull the plug man ....... you`ve damaged yourself enough.

You are taking me completely out of context! I said that as a fallacy to the New Age argument and how in the past that was the attitude of the evil men using the Church. Please read my paragraph again in context

You were saying?

Seems like that Christian hatred is alive and well. And before you say "that isn't all Christians; that's true, but as members of your "flock", they are your responsibility. You need to fix your church before you "fix" the world.

Do that and you might change people's opinions of your faith.

These biblical passages don't help either. (paraphrased, of course)

Deut. 13:12-16 If you hear of a city where another god is worshiped, then destroy everyone in the city and burn it down

Deut. 17:2-7 Kill everyone whose religious beliefs are different from your own.

Remember...

It takes but a single bad apple...

Christianity isn't a young religion, not the oldest by millennia, but most certainly not young. The fact that no wisdom has been applied to your doctrine in the span of time that Christianity has been around really is a hurdle that followers of Christ may never be able to get over. Only time will tell.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: Your business... mind it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Violence and hatred and anger are gasoline to the fire we all want put out.
Self-perpetuating cycle.

Love, acceptance, and understanding are the water of life and it will put this fire out.

That is all people really need to know.

reply to post by muzzleflash

Agreed, except for the last statement, and find it directly contradicting what you write here:

No... the truth is that we are all human beings. All of us.
We all share the same faults, to differing degrees depending on circumstance.
We are all susceptible to the same mistakes and same vices.

That is why we must study history and learn the mistakes of the past.

I see an agenda here and many other places to do the opposite of what you describe, and to feel completely differently about humanity, as you describe. Keep people either too blind by spinning and manipulation of events happening now and "history," and "revisionist history," and get them to reject the idea of humanity as a species completely. Or keeping people divided and distracted, and some of the replies in this thread show this in play, actually.

The folks who would embrace everything technological, are about the same path as the religious they reject immediately. It guarantees no meeting of the minds on any level, this juxtaposition. And yet, this "technologisity" as I call it, is just changing you choice of "higher power."

We all sense there is a "higher power." I think the technologisity oriented are rejecting humanity from past an present actions, accepting the way we got here was religion (divide, concquer, fight, war), and use this as a justification for their embracing something different, but embracing that no less blindly than their feelings about Christians, as one example.

but anyway, not to get off topic, sorry.
Yes, making the right choices and striving to do so is good, but not always possible, either. In fact, it can be increasingly difficult in the present environment, and some lives lived are constantly challenged by external circumstances where the "right" choice is not always so clear.
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Getting rid of all religions will never happen, nor will 1 world encompassing religion but alas this is not the problem anyway.

GREED...as long as humans have greed we will not change we will not evolve.

Being spiritual or religious is often against Greed. Take that for what you will...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

All religion is a vehicle for presenting a false front of promise to people. Im not sure where Aliens fit in to the bigger picture but I know there are and will be people who will worship them as Gods.
edit on 30-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

God is from my point of view just another awareness on a larger level. There is no reason to idolize god. Become symbiotic instead and get an understanding with god so that you can create a connection.

All human religions and dogmas can disappear for all I care. It does not change that once you are ready for the real thing it will happen and the cup with will be filled with understanding that fit your soul. Why follow Christianity when you clearly can get the same thing without the dogma and with probably higher success rate.

If people want to wear the Christian robe then do that. I will at times discard all views and stand naked with nothing to hide what I am.

The religion called Christianity/Islam/Jew will in the end make itself non important in it's current form since the inefficiency to get the souls to experience the enhance consciousness.

I am not saying Christianity does not bring home souls. But why crawl to the place where you wanna be when you can fly?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Again, where did I threaten you with death? You cannot show anything of the sort.

Again, off topic.

" Become a Christian or Die and most like you see this as wrong "

12th post on page one .

Just pull the plug man ....... you`ve damaged yourself enough.

You are taking me completely out of context! I said that as a fallacy to the New Age argument and how in the past that was the attitude of the evil men using the Church. Please read my paragraph again in context

You were saying?

Seems like that Christian hatred is alive and well. And before you say "that isn't all Christians; that's true, but as members of your "flock", they are your responsibility. You need to fix your church before you "fix" the world.

Do that and you might change people's opinions of your faith.

These biblical passages don't help either. (paraphrased, of course)

Deut. 13:12-16 If you hear of a city where another god is worshiped, then destroy everyone in the city and burn it down

Deut. 17:2-7 Kill everyone whose religious beliefs are different from your own.

Remember...

It takes but a single bad apple...

Christianity isn't a young religion, not the oldest by millennia, but most certainly not young. The fact that no wisdom has been applied to your doctrine in the span of time that Christianity has been around really is a hurdle that followers of Christ may never be able to get over. Only time will tell.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: Your business... mind it.

By your logic, I can now put on an orange robe, call myself a buddhist, go buy a gun and shoot up a random bunch of people, spout hatred towards different ethnic groups, and, because I call myself a buddhist, ruin the entire religion on my own.

Nice.

I agree with one thing and one thing only, though I wouldn't call it agreeing as much since this is obviously not your point;
OP is one of (imo) few remaining examples of what christianity used to be about (a long, long time ago). As the last remnants of a dying species that often gets confused with its cancerous counterparts, it is perhaps better to just drop the name and focus on the message and the experience. But I can understand if that is not an option for some.

I never got the "it takes a single bad apple" thing either, what, you find a bad apple in your crop? You toss it away and keep the ones that are good. Too bad christianity, unlike what some like to believe, doesn't have a farmer to decide which apples to toss, the pope? I don't think he comes close, beyond being the face of the religion, nothing changes and even if he wanted things to change, he wouldn't be able to.

I commend your efforts OP, I believe Christ, like Buddha, and many of the other spiritual masters before him, existed, I don't believe though that he is the only way, it's not how you get there that matters, and Christ is simply one of many teachers, with followers who do the exact opposite of what is taught.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Why wouldn't anyone want to evolve?

The definition of 'evolve' is very simply the same as the definition for 'adapt'.

Those who are incapable of adapting, historically die, without any help or need for anyone to go stomping about with an evil plan to eliminate them.
Those who don't adapt pretty much basically kill their own selves off. It's suicide by natural selection.

If the water gets too high, and you don't adapt to swim, well, it's not the water's fault. The water has no evil sinister plan. If you don't swim, you die. You fail to adapt. It's essentially suicide.

Those who don't 'evolve' kill their own selves off without any help from anyone else.

There is no evolving.

Man of antiquity, from the very first scratchings of language, are the same as man today.

This is fancy talk for genocide. Seig heil fits all you new ager fanatics.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrawAnonymous

By your logic, I can now put on an orange robe, call myself a buddhist, go buy a gun and shoot up a random bunch of people, spout hatred towards different ethnic groups, and, because I call myself a buddhist, ruin the entire religion on my own.

You could, and that's the problem with religion or any group. Bad apples do spoil the bunch. And that's why I said that it is up to Christianity to correct these issues before they worry about trying to "spread." That's the responsibility I was talking about. Christian leaders need to come out and say, "we condemn these actions, these are NOT Christians", "we do not agree with this person/group's mindset."

Instead we see countless efforts to supress the knowledge about these unspeakable acts, which seems like anything counter is merely a PR stunt. The church doesn't excommunicate these people from the church, they transfer them to knew churches. They don't punish priests accused of molestation/hate crimes, they make deals with Presidents to gain immunity from such charges.

The Church has tarnished, or allowed to be tarnished, its own public image, not the other way around.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: why are you reading this?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Would you prefer adapt? Because man of antiquity is not as well adapted for the 21st century and would think we were gods with all our flying in the sky and traveling while sitting still and talking to people across the world without moving our lips...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Fighting in war is not homicide.

All war is deception.

Fighting in a war supports deception.

Who does the bible say holds the title as the great deceiver?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

The definition of 'evolve' is very simply the same as the definition for 'adapt'.

Those who are incapable of adapting, historically die, without any help or need for anyone to go stomping about with an evil plan to eliminate them.
Those who don't adapt pretty much basically kill their own selves off. It's suicide by natural selection.

If the water gets too high, and you don't adapt to swim, well, it's not the water's fault. The water has no evil sinister plan. If you don't swim, you die. You fail to adapt. It's essentially suicide.

Those who don't 'evolve' kill their own selves off without any help from anyone else.

There is no evolving.

Man of antiquity, from the very first scratchings of language, are the same as man today.

You evolved from a little sperm into a human being ..... same thing , just - faster.

Im new-ish and i can tell you that druscilla is no "new ager fanatic" , if you removed the wool from your eyes you'd be able to read properly.

However - i'm not happy with Druscilla a.t.m ...... her avatar has covered up her jugs

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Would you prefer adapt? Because man of antiquity is not as well adapted for the 21st century and would think we were gods with all our flying in the sky and traveling while sitting still and talking to people across the world without moving our lips...

And man of the 21st century would be dead in days if placed in the environment of old.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

And man of the 21st century would be dead in days if placed in the environment of old.

Are you saying we've evolved to survive in today's less-harsh world?

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: derp

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There is no evolving.

You evolved from a little sperm into a human being ..... same thing , just - faster.

Im new-ish and i can tell you that druscilla is no "new ager fanatic" , if you removed the wool from your eyes you'd be able to read properly.

However - i'm not happy with Druscilla a.t.m ...... her avatar has covered up her jugs

You are talking about a biological life cycle, which is unchanged, no evolving has occurred. Man still goes from sperm and egg to the grave today the same as man of antiquity. Thanks for adding zero to your argument and proving mine.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

Are you saying we've evolved to survive in today's less-harsh world?

edit on 30-7-2013 by Garkiniss because: derp

No man has not evolved. He is born into the world the same as always and learns to survive from others. That is not evolving.
Placing someone into a future or past environment without lifelong training would result in disaster. That is not evolving, that is learned skills.

edit on 30-7-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You are talking about a biological life cycle, which is unchanged, no evolving has occurred. Man still goes from sperm and egg to the grave today the same as man of antiquity. Thanks for adding zero to your argument and proving mine.

I am ....... does god sprinkle fairy dust on babies to make them grow ?

wool ..... eyes .

(ironic avatar btw)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am ....... does god sprinkle fairy dust on babies to make them grow ?

wool ..... eyes .

(ironic avatar btw)

You need fairy dust to show man evolving. Man is the same today as ever, no proof of ever evolving.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join