It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

True. They only want to allow 200-500 million global tagged/chipped/enslaved citizens to remain.

However, they have scheduled the authentic Christians to be exterminated among the earliest because they know we are their most potent opposition . . . because they know the battle is largely spiritual to begin and end with.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So when I PMed you yesterday and said, I was curious and asked you,
what is it that makes you so right and others so wrong ?
Referring to this topic. How could you have found that insulting ?
When you speed post with such conviction now ?
And you're being ridiculous pretending to be so sure of yourself.
edit on 31-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

In other words . . . those who attack are to be in absolute control. Those assaulted, stabbed to the quick; kicked in their character and personhood heads, hearts and groin areas are forbidden from even yelling ouch. Their only allowable duty is to take the assaults as their just due.

Got it.

Typical stance, imho.

Yes , quite like the stance of your church , and yourself in this thread is it not ?

[color=CC9966]another brazenly cheeky BELIEF, OPINION prancingly pretending to be knowledge. Sigh.

Not a belief , a logical conclusion to an epidemic .

[color=CC9966]another brazenly cheeky BELIEF, OPINION prancingly pretending to be knowledge. Sigh.

Welllllllll you've demonstrated quite loudly and brazenly that YOUR RELIGION certainly is.

Atheism is not a religion , we have been through this.

hmmm

I know of NO WHERE IN THE WORLD where Christianity--particularly authentic Christianity justifies slavery to the least degree. Not for a long time.

England and America come to mind , just because you get paper tokens and an illusion of wealth doesn`t make it any different . You are not allowed to live in Christian countries unless you work for other men .

Christ liberated women . . . neither Greek, not male, nor female, nor slave nor free IN THE LORD--all are equal before The Cross.

Sure ignorant distortions are pontificated in His Name. That doesn't make it Biblical.

So why did the woman only recently come out of the kitchen ? Are Christian women living under the fist and thumb of their husband by choice or demand ?

Certainly NOT Christianity. I don't know of any religion's founding documents that even hint in such directions except for Islam.

Are you denying the cold hard fact that the church is covering up a huge paedophile ring ? Yes islam has it in writing but the church loves little boys and has done for a long time .

Boy ain't that a 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' issue. AT least that's a topic that you have DEMONSTRATED REPEATEDLY on this thread that you are quite versed in the issue and the attitude.

Oh yeah , i forgot , i`m somehow defending intolerance by wanting you to be an actual human being and not a delusional pixie.

Actually, based on evidently a grossly wholesale paucity of research, awareness and understanding of the true facts.

Yes ....... ?

That's a bit of a complex issue . . . Certainly the RELIGION OF ATHEISM has created massive amounts of fear in all the Communist countries where 130 million plus souls were needlessly and senselessly exterminated. Never knowing when the knock was coming in the middle of the night on one's own door for the trip to the death camps, the gulag or the firing squad is not a real sleep aid.

Here we go again , you are far too ignorant . Over dramatic , unnecessary b.s .

That too is a bit of a complicated issue. There's earned and unearned guilt . . .

Dodging bullets ..... quite a trick.

.... I`ll stop there since all you are doing is cluttering the page with pointless responses to one word quotes .... repeating yourself over and over , whilst claiming atheism is a religion with a belief system . You are mentally ill and need professional help , you obviously do not want to hear that but there it is.

What is it you want from me ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So when I PMed you yesterday and said, I was curious and asked you,
what is it that makes you so right and others so wrong ?
Referring to this topic.How could you have found that insulting ?
When you speed post with such conviction now ?
And you're being ridiculous pretending to be so sure of yourself.

I`m not pretending to be sure of myself , that is your opinion . As for .... speed posting ? ..... i`m unsure what you`re getting at exactly but i`m offline for long periods of time , and at the moment i`m online if that helps .

You we`re being ignorant with your question , you asked me why i think i am right and everybody else is wrong .... i do not .... i simply do not believe in any religion what so ever and wish to see all religions removed from the mind`s of mankind .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

True. They only want to allow 200-500 million global tagged/chipped/enslaved citizens to remain.

However, they have scheduled the authentic Christians to be exterminated among the earliest because they know we are their most potent opposition . . . because they know the battle is largely spiritual to begin and end with.

Show me evidence of this schedule . Their most potent opposition is the logical mind , hence the whole - mind control - operation . Christianity is a product , not a solution .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

i simply do not believe in any religion what so ever and wish to see all religions removed from the mind`s of mankind .

And what does your outlandish reasoning and member mental health have to do with the topic ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

i simply do not believe in any religion what so ever and wish to see all religions removed from the mind`s of mankind .

And what does your outlandish reasoning and member mental health have to do with the topic ?

Outlandish reasoning ? Please explain ..

I suppose I am the opposition , as i have seen no evidence which suggests the new agers - the NWO - or even the tooth fairy is planning a mass culling of Christians world wide .

Why do you feel i need to explain myself to you ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I suppose I am the opposition ,

By your own choice. And it's really easy to view atheism as a religion, when atheists display
all the symptoms of a religious fanatic.

I don't.You don't. You can always ignore me.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

By your own choice. And it's really easy to view atheism as a religion, when atheists display

So now I`m a religious fanatic ?

An atheist = a religious fanatic ?

Are you enjoying yourself there ? finished yet ? ready to start thinking logically ?

I will ask again ..... why do you feel I need to explain myself to you ?
edit on 31-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

So now I`m a religious fanatic ?

An atheist = a religious fanatic ?

Are you enjoying yourself there ? finished yet ? ready to start thinking logically ?

I will ask again ..... why do you feel I need to explain myself to you ?
edit on 31-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

I am going to ask you one more time to please stop derailing my thread. Just because a thread has a topic that affects Christians does not mean it's about Christian doctrine, whatever ills you think they did to the world. My OP is specifically about the NWO and it's NEW AGE religion plans to get rid of anyone who does not go along with their theology. They will go after anyone who does not comply, but they specifically target bible believing Christians who won't go along with their teachings.

You haven't once engaged on this topic, but have page after page baiting people to engage you on your chosen topic. You have spent much effort insulting people and repeating yourself over and over and over. You replied immediately after I posted my topic which had a video that was over an hour long which you could not possibly have watched. You don't care about this topic. You seem to have an ax to grind against religion.

Make your own thread and argue there and leave mine alone please.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't.You don't. You can always ignore me.

As I have stated before , I try not to ignore anyone ...... the problem with this thread is nobody is even discussing this thing , you guys are more concerned about trying to kick lumps out of me . Which clearly is not working.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

I am going to ask you one more time to please stop derailing my thread. Just because a thread has a topic that affects Christians does not mean it's about Christian doctrine, whatever ills you think they did to the world. My OP is specifically about the NWO and it's NEW AGE religion plans to get rid of anyone who does not go along with their theology. They will go after anyone who does not comply, but they specifically target bible believing Christians who won't go along with their teachings.

You haven't once engaged on this topic, but have page after page baiting people to engage you on your chosen topic. You have spent much effort insulting people and repeating yourself over and over and over. You replied immediately after I posted my topic which had a video that was over an hour long which you could not possibly have watched. You don't care about this topic. You seem to have an ax to grind against religion.

I have engaged on this topic , yet nobody has provided the evidence I requested .

The new world order , believe it or not , is depending on religion to keep the masses preoccupied . They are not targeting Christianity , or Christians , they are targeting everybody who is not in their bloodline .

I do have an axe to grind against religion , obviously ..... and I do care about this topic , hence my engagement in this thread . I simply have not seen any credible evidence that suggests what you are claiming is true .

If you think I am the one derailing your thread for responding to the attacks of the religious folk in here then you have your facts mixed up . As I stated earlier , if people stop addressing me with stupid comments I will stop responding to them .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I have engaged on this topic , yet nobody has provided the evidence I requested .

The new world order , believe it or not , is depending on religion to keep the masses preoccupied . They are not targeting Christianity , or Christians , they are targeting everybody who is not in their bloodline .

I do have an axe to grind against religion , obviously ..... and I do care about this topic , hence my engagement in this thread . I simply have not seen any credible evidence that suggests what you are claiming is true .

If you think I am the one derailing your thread for responding to the attacks of the religious folk in here then you have your facts mixed up . As I stated earlier , if people stop addressing me with stupid comments I will stop responding to them .

If after 16 pages you have not gotten the answer you want, then stop repeating it. Please stop baiting people now. MOVE ON!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Dude .... the christians have the money wealth and power .... power they got from dominating the globe by force ..... what are you babbling about ?

We have what? You must be joking, because I haven't seen a dime of any of that so called wealth. I'm barely scraping by as it is.

Of course you didn't get anything , that`s how religion works ..... they tell you fairy tales from a young age so they can manipulate you , you become their little "carrier"... spreading the virus of god whilst working away as wage slaves ... the people above you who you accept as your superiors , receive all of the money and power - whilst leaving you to rot as they see you as sub-human.

You know this though , if you don`t then may I suggest you open your eyes and start asking questions.

There is a world wide conspiracy that is being blown open , the paedophilia scandals are rocking the planet , what do you religious folks think about that ? The guy in church who talks like a saint could be touching your children behind closed doors .... does that make you feel secure in god`s world ?

What about non consensual genital mutilation , what do you guys think about that ?

Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine
. No brother or sister sees the other as "sub-human". You really don't know that much about Christ's teachings and it shows.

See that menorah in my picture? I'm not a catholic and while yes pedophilia is a disease, it's one that effects people of all religions, and people of no religion such as yourself. A sex offender can be anyone, and live anywhere, you could have one living next door to you. Hell you could even be one yourself and you want to go pointing fingers? Get a clue, we're all sinners and we all do wrong and have done wrong, even you. So you really should pull that condescending, self righteous head of yours out of your ass.
edit on 31-7-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Dude .... the christians have the money wealth and power .... power they got from dominating the globe by force ..... what are you babbling about ?

We have what? You must be joking, because I haven't seen a dime of any of that so called wealth. I'm barely scraping by as it is.

Of course you didn't get anything , that`s how religion works ..... they tell you fairy tales from a young age so they can manipulate you , you become their little "carrier"... spreading the virus of god whilst working away as wage slaves ... the people above you who you accept as your superiors , receive all of the money and power - whilst leaving you to rot as they see you as sub-human.

You know this though , if you don`t then may I suggest you open your eyes and start asking questions.

There is a world wide conspiracy that is being blown open , the paedophilia scandals are rocking the planet , what do you religious folks think about that ? The guy in church who talks like a saint could be touching your children behind closed doors .... does that make you feel secure in god`s world ?

What about non consensual genital mutilation , what do you guys think about that ?

Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine
. No brother or sister sees the other as "sub-human". You really don't know that much about Christ's teachings and it shows.

See that menorah in my picture? I'm not a catholic and while yes pedophilia is a disease, it's one that effects people of all religions, and people of no religion such as yourself. A sex offender can be anyone, and live anywhere, you could have one living next door to you. Hell you could even be one yourself and you want to go pointing fingers? Get a clue, we're all sinners and we all do wrong and have done wrong, even you. So you really should pull that condescending, self righteous head of yours out of your ass.
edit on 31-7-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I`m not self righteous ......... I`m simply being honest .

You guys want to point fingers and run round in circles accusing me of derailing the thread whilst making pretty insulting comments ... go ahead ... it doesn`t change anything.

And you obviously do not believe that your superiors see you as sub-human , or you would have walked away by now , but it is certainly true .

How about practicing what you preach ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
In regards to the OP, I have heard rumors of the UN making plans to unify all religions and make one giant melting pot. I do know that in the UN headquarters in N.Y. they have an altar to which people of all religions can worship. Anytime I hear someone mention "ascended masters" or "ascension" it reminds me of OAHSPE, which hit the scene in the late 1800's and fizzled out but still has remnants here and there within current forms of new age occultism. Ba'hai dips a little into OAHSPE and this new hybrid merger of Catholicism and Islam called Chrislam also takes notes from that same playbook.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

If after 16 pages you have not gotten the answer you want, then stop repeating it. Please stop baiting people now. MOVE ON!

Ok , lets clear this up .......... since you are ignoring me as usual.

Show me quotes of myself "baiting" people , I am responding , what do you expect me to do ?

I have asked you , and your little friends here to show me some credible evidence that shows the plot to kill all Christians ....... if you have no real evidence then there is no point in this thread ..... if you do , please provide it so I can look into it myself and decide weather or not what you are saying is true .

How is this so hard to understand ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I apologize OP, I'm not helping at all. So much for intentions.

No feeding the trolls.

AJ was Geoge Bush a member of a secret society ?
edit on 1-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I apologize OP, I'm not helping at all. So much for intentions.

No feeding the trolls.

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

AJ was Geoge Bush a member of a secret society ?

Yes , and still is . But he`s also part of something far more sinister than posh boys believing they can dominate their fellow man with fancy symbols and unimaginable amounts of money .

Why do you ask ?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join