It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Returning to Radio Sept. 16 with "Art Bell's Dark Matter"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I read Art Bell's wiki. Tough marital life, like most.

I had not heard of him before this.

Not into 'free memberships' or 'paid memberships'. So i'm not going to bother until it comes onto youtube.

I'd like to know how you guys think Art Bell compares to Rush Limbaugh and also Joe Rogan?

Also, if the radio broadcast of Art Bell's Dark Matter has started already, could someone provide some feedback? I know it starts 1 AM some where..

If anyone knows an easy way to listen to the audio for free, pllease feel free to post here, or message me.
edit on 9-16-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

roncoallstar
reply to post by RedCairo

I would not get your hopes up. Anyone that makes you pay to listen to them or sells vital information that should be FREE to all of us, cannot be trusted, period. This goes for a lot of the authors and ufologists etc., as well.

Most of the information I get is from people who charge nothing, that way I know they are not corrupted by the system. Everything you said is true about Art Bell in the past, and I see no reason to think he has changed since we last saw him. Sirius radio. Nuff said.

If anything I will listen to the show for free on youtube when someone who isn't corrupted by money can share it with the rest of the world, free of charge. Sharing,what a wild concept right?

When you listen to the radio over the airwaves there are constant adverts. It is not free.

Since TPTB own the radio stations Art Bell would usually broadcast on, he had little choice but to go with satellite radio. Besides, I prefer it. Much less ads. One of the things that drove Art Bell off the air years ago was that he wanted less commercial breaks. So while I understand your point, Art Bell is not the sort of guy that those sort of comments should be directed at.

Satellite radio is the future. It is here now. Embrace it.

Michio Kaku was his first guest. I am looking forward to his show.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The show has been posted on Youtube, here's a link. His first guest is Michio Kaku.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Torrent file of the program, in MP3 format:
kickass.to...
edit on 17-9-2013 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Forgot about this, am trying to get at least the free monthly trial subscription. Bumpies...

OH NOES!!! 15 minutes in and I am robbing the cookie jar to pay for the subscription!!! What a Master of Radio. Well worth the 14 bucks.
edit on 17-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Oh My goodness, well notice how you got zero bites when comparing Art to those other two? LOL.

You have to listen to the King of the airwaves, this man knows how to interview AND how to listen. There is no question about Art Bell's ability to spin you through the night.

Again, and look at the interviews to the right and have a listen...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Jonathan Reed??? This guy has been exposed as a total fraud, yet Bell has him as a guest, on his second show? For shame....

Read here for the expose on this guy:
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I actually brought a picture of the alien from one of the originals here to ATS back in 04 I believe it was, it was debunked but I didn't mind, it was a good story anyway and I could relate to his experience ... Hoagland will be on tonight, looking forward to that show too.

Good night off to listen to Dark Matter...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Checking in from Scotland here..

I read about the Reed case and seen the documentaries years ago..

Listened to him on Art Bell this week, and man, his story and the way he told it gave me the heebie geebies (as in shivers up my spine).

along with the witness testimonies on Arts show, im gonna have to re-visit this case and the hoax scenarios.

This guy is either real good at showing fear and panic in his voice or its legit.

Off to research. Any material anyone can throw my way, feel fre.

ps, ive listened to art and c2c for many many years, and art interview techniques just blown C2C out the water.. just hope he ups his guests from that fraud Hoagland.
edit on 20-9-2013 by zeetroyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
going off the last 20 minutes of research and his youtube video demonstrating the alien tech, its all leading towards hoax, but ill still say, on Arts show, his story fair gave me the heebie geebies!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
During the episode with "Jonathan Reed", Jonathan spoke about meeting with the pope. WTF!?!?!?!?! How can someone make such a claim without having the proof to back it up? So with that said, does he have proof of this meeting with the pope??? Anyone know? I tried to find it and came up with nothing.

This man is a complete hoaxer. Do some research if you don't believe me or others making this statement. With that being said I realize the claims he has made are far more unbelievable than meeting with the pope, but MY GOD THIS MAN SEEMS LIKE HE'LL SAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!

If I see a picture of this man with the pope, I'll jump out of my second story window.

Update: I sent an email to many email addresses which appear to have something to do with the Vatican. The email was an inquiry about whether or not this man really did meet with the Pope and/or stay at the Vatican for four days. It was sent to 14 unique addresses I found, but I'm a bit skeptical about their validity. If anyone knows the proper email address(') I should send an inquiry to if I want to stand the best chance of getting an answer, please let me know. I'm after this man like his dog was after that "alien".
edit on 21-9-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Perhaps Art has reason to believe .
Art has the original negatives of all the photos.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I doubt he did meet with the pope.... he is just some dude pushing a book.... Don't put too much faith into it.. just enjoy the show but take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have been listening to the show on Mp3 archives... I enjoy it alot more then C2C or Ground zero.... The ads are removed... But.... ads on Satellite are more about giving the host a break from talking....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Asking if you should bother with Art Bell's new show is like saying you love classical music but won't bother listening to Beethoven or Tchaikovsky.

He's the real deal
edit on 21-9-2013 by averageGuy505 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I love Art Bell, but I have already had enough Richard Hoagland from him.

Why Art gives that bulls**t machine a venue to lie his butt off is baffling.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
WOW!!!! September 16th, that's less than a year from now, I can't wait! You think it will be live? Would be nice to do live, but I hope he goes ahaed and records a bunch, you never know what could happen in a year.
By the way this has already been posted and I've listened to the shows, love'em

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mrripekote

Or in other words, it was 13 days ago.

Here's the schedule for this week.

9/30 - Mon - Dr. Michael Heiser
10/1 - Tue - ‎Whitley Strieber
10/2 - Wed - Dr. Albert Taylor
10/3 - Thu - Linda Moulton Howe

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This has been my favorite episode thus far. I recommend checking it out as you may end up feeling the same way.

Click here to be brought to Artbell.com to see what this episode is about.

edit on 5-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I have Sirius XM radio (to listen to the Howard Stern show). I've listened to Art's new show a little bit and if I had to pick, I would choose George Noory's show over Art's. I know Art started it all, but I sincerely think George does it better than him now. Art's show just moves a little too slowly for me at times and I think George just sounds sharper on the radio than Art.

-My two cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join