It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Returning to Radio Sept. 16 with "Art Bell's Dark Matter"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I remember when Art super glued his lips together on air....

I might have to get XM radio for this

It's on there!And Hogland made a prediction on this one too about art returning.....

Oh wow, I just listened/watched this whole video and totally forgot about some of it!!
The last part is the best, an area 51 called who was totally freaked out and something knocked him and art off the air!

yep, can't wait!

edit on 30-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I listen to Ground Zero which is on just before Coast to Coast AM. That's a great show. Sirius.... I'll never pay to listen to it. I was a big fan of Art Bell but George Noory is good, too.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

I'm gonna but have other reasons besides Art.
Will come in handy in Alaska where there is only one radio station where I will be living, so more than one reason.
A friend of mine had it up there and for that area it is worth it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Agreed...I will not pay for radio. Even Art Bell. I was a fan for years, but I am retired now and can't afford to pay for a radio show...Even art Bell

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I am going to have to get a functional radio before then! Always interesting programs. By the time I started knowing about Coast to Coast, he was off the air, and others did it. Catch some of the stuff online, though.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
GREAT! Art is coming back...........Damn! its on XM Radio.

I've been an Art Bell listener since 1996, I wish he had never retired.
I miss the open (un screened) calls, intelligent discussions, delving questions, and great bumper music.

George Noory, just doesn't cut it.
Some times I'm not sure George is even listening to the caller/guest.
and If i hear one more idiotic "close ended" reply from George Noory I'm going to throw my radio out the window.

The weekends are now the best time to listen to Coast to Coast.

Knapp is now my favorite host, followed closely by John B Wells, then the commercials and Noory in 4th place (yeah that's right, the commercials are in 3rd, just above Noory)

I used to listen to Art Bell (Coast to Coast) every night and would never miss an episode, and if I did miss it, I'd be sorry the next day.

Now with George Noory I don't care if I miss the show or not, and usually change the station half way through (if I find something better)

Anyways

I'm excited to hear that Art Bell is going to be doing a new radio program, but I am disappointed to hear that it is on PAY RADIO.

Prob won't be subscribing, But I will keep my fingers crossed that I will be able to find archive episode somewhere online
edit on 30/7/2013 by bekindtoyurbuds because: spelling

edit on 30/7/2013 by bekindtoyurbuds because: Sometimes you don't see it until you post

edit on 30/7/2013 by bekindtoyurbuds because: not again!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Finally, a reason to renew Sirius XM, after the trial period in my new car. Does anyone know that if you have a subscription in your vehicle, can you use the same subscription to authorize an XM app on your smartphone?

In any case, Art Bell makes it worth it. I like George Noory, however Art has a demeanor unlike any other radio talk host and I find him extremely intelligent and just plain easy to listen to. I always looked forward to the times he would fill in for George. The world is ready for him again.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I asked Knapp about the show he didn't say anything...

I figured he wouldn't...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

great news indeed. george snoory is awful i haven't listened to his show in years.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

I've grown extremely fond of Ground Zero too, though there are times when I've been able to listen to it where it gives me the impression that there should be a preview for it that sounds something like "GROUND ZERO!! Your Coast to Coast on Steroids! This Sunday! Sunday! Sundaaaaaay!!" I mean that as a little bit of a joke and not to put it down, but still a pinch serious. I love Coast to Coast but I miss Art Bell - it tickles me to think he's coming back, but still saddens me that it's on Sirius radio. Paying my rent month to month is pretty iffy with my touch and go income, paying for the radio doesn't fit in there. Plus I grew up on the notion that of all things radio is always free -it was the first place I learned to deal with commercials for that free access.

I like George Noory too, but honestly he seems so quick to believe every little thing people present to him. Or perhaps, it's better stated that he's very accommodating to his audience even when they seem like a nutter in the middle of the night. I still have to admit though, on a warm summer night when I'm sitting in my backyard looking up at the stars I get a soft little happy feeling hearing the intro music to Coast to Coast and George introducing the show. It's one of those simple pleasures.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I know it was originally Art's show, but personally I like George Noory a little bit better.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
nvrmind
edit on 31-7-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
While its nice that Art will be back, don't forget we have our own radio set up specifically for ATS

www.atsliveradio.com

Just a cheeky 'lil reminder

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It is fantastic news, though I do find it unfortunate that it is going to be on pay radio rather than freely accessible.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've always liked listening to Art Bell but I don't find him any more reputable than most .. not worth me paying for a subscription though.. For me, it's just science fiction radio.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
While its nice that Art will be back, don't forget we have our own radio set up specifically for ATS

www.atsliveradio.com

Just a cheeky 'lil reminder

lol Nef

Will be listening....

But you all need some random callers like that area 51 caller in the vid I posted

Could make it a lot more interesting/fun, although I love ATS's shows

I just love entertainment factors like the crazy callers as well..lol
edit on 31-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Art was spozed to do about 14 shows a year after GN took over. He did a few and made some spot appearances. I am still waiting Art.

But really he said his back was so bad that he had to do shows on the floor.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Great news! No one brings more passion of knowledge to the subjects than Art Bell. How much does Sirius cost per month, it will be worth it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Cool for Art Bell....

But, we already have Dark Matters...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have been listening to old Art Bell shows for quite some time now almost every night. There aren't many recorded shows left to listen to... so the fact that he's coming back in September couldn't be more perfectly timed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join