It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Returning to Radio Sept. 16 with "Art Bell's Dark Matter"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Art is returning to radio with a new show on Sirius XM. The show will be titled Art Bell's Dark Matter.

I haven't heard greater news in a long while. I'll be paying for a subscription for sure. How about you?

More Info

artbell.com...
twitter.com...

edit on 29-7-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I do not pay for radio or television. But I love that Art Bell is back. I listened to him back in the 60's when he was a DJ on Okinawa.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

YES!

Cant wait.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

30 day free trial..........

Take advantage of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You think George Knapp might jump ship? Would love for that to happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I can stop sacrificing chickens now...the spell worked!

YAY!!! ...this is better than finding a forgotten carton of Dibs in the back of the freezer

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Probably not. Art has always said if he returned to radio he would want to accomplish it in a manner which wouldn't destroy the show he built, Coast to Coast AM. Clearly this show will lower the viewers of C2C by some amount, but he must feel C2C will live on, as do I. His new show will air from 10PM-1AM EST so there's no time conflict with C2C.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wow! i heard something a few weeks ago about some cryptic message he gave? And now he returns?

AWESOME!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Glad to see him back in the loop. I was a little disappointed that it's not Coast to Coast, but that's okay. It's nice just to see him back in the game once again.

Star and flagger.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm actually friends with George Knapp on Facebook and he hasn't mentioned anything, but I am sure he will take part in it at some point.

I could always try to ask him and see what he thinks about it. Or even if he has heard about Art Bell coming back at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Looks like Knapp is the only one I will be listening to on C2C, although Wells brings some great topics to the Table.

Its a shame he couldn't come back to the show he started. Oh well.........Dark Matter will be a fine show.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Do it S&P..........

Hes great also, and would love to hear his take.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No question about that. Knapp and Bell would make a epic team for a show.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sirius XM satalite radio.

Want to get rich quick ? Buy stocks in Satalite radio!

Art Bell is back and im looking for subscription prices right now.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Great that Art is coming back,...horrible that it's on a pay service like that. That disgusts me. Hope Knapp doesn't jump ship too! that would really suck. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting priced out of everything. Can't afford pay radio, Can't afford PPV, Crap!
edit on 30-7-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You have good taste, George Knapp has been a great friend to ATS and me personally for years, he is truly one of the coolest guys it's been my pleasure to get to know, whenever I find myself in Las Vegas we get together and it's always amazing... Keep an eye out for a George Knapp "appearance" on ATS in the next few weeks.

It is my hope that we can reach out to Art and help him with his new conquest as well.

Welcome back Art!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

It would be cool to have Art come on ATS Live. I'm sure he's pretty busy at the moment though.

(Not sure if Art has been on ATS Live before or not)

-SAP-
edit on 30-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's nice to hear Art Bell will be doing a show again. Art once said if he ever came back on radio it would be when it's close to "the end of the world." Well, Art is back on Sept. 16th and a little over 2 months later Comet ISON will be blazing in the night sky...coincidence? I think not!

I'll try the FREE 30-day SiriusXM trial subscription (online package) and if the SiriusXM android app works well I'll probably pay for a subscription.

Art's timeslot doesn't compete with Coast To Coast AM but it DOES compete with Clyde Lewis' Ground Zero Radio Show. I'm sure he'll take a hit in his listenership(?). I'll still be able to catch the final 2 hours of GZ, I'll just have to listen to KXL online (tuneIn app). Art won't be doing a LIVE show on Fridays either so I can tune in to the full GZ show then, if I'm not preoccupied.

Welcome back Art Bell!!

Update....after going on SiriusXM's Facebook page and reading through all the MANY complaints subscribers have about billing, customer service, commercials, and programming changes I will most likely NOT be subscribing to SiriusXM ever. There's so many billing horror stories on their Facebook page I'm surprised the BBB hasn't gotten involved yet. No thanks!

Hopefully there'll be some other way to catch his new show.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
For those who cannot do a subscription to the live show, are there going to be anyone archiving the show for listening online or for download?

I'd be happy with that.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hoorah!!! Best news I've heard all day!

The Master returns!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join