It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're a criminal, whether you know it or not.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This thread will be discussed at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
This thread will be discussed at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

Don't forget this part:

A pot of mine on the subject.

(It's worse than people care to admit. Fewer than 1 in 3 men are going to make it without getting a criminal record. I calculated 1 in 2.5, and it might even be worse, (1 in 2.2-2.3).... Police state, people keep shouting, but it might be time to listen.

The math broken down?

45 Million with records.

Population of 300 some odd million residents. But, eliminate Woman and Children (women make up a small percentage of those convicted and children are ineligible.)

So its like:

300 Million - 150 Million (50% of population is female) -70 Million of minors, half of those is deducted from the male population. 150 million -35 million. 115 Million.

45 Million with records.

I made a minor typo in my first analysis. Mind you, that was all rather quickly done but it was right. 1 in 2.5 (if not more) are going to end up with records in the US.

If that is not a police state, then I don't know what defines the word.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Reality Remix

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join