It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Derek Black, the Reluctant Racist, and His Exit From White Nationalism"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

I noticed you left out the stat where whites commit 72.6 % of sex offenses. That is a staggering amount. This includes crimes against children.

So your argument is that white people SHOULD fear blacks. Well in that case children should fear white men.

Also the homicide rates and rape rates include against other blacks, and other races.So crimes against whites is just a small amount. They are more prone to killing , raping each other than whites.

So 12.6% is not only against whites.

So your point = FAIL.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
oooooops

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

I didn't leave anything out, I just assumed you would get the point about adjusting for population.

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
reply to post by FuZe7
Sex offenses (except forcible rape and prostitution)
Whites commit 72.6 %
Black commit 24.9%

72.6% of sex offenses committed by 72.4% of the population (white), or...
24.9% of sex offenses committed by 12.6% of the population (black).

Which group is committing sexual offenses at a higher rate?

Answer that question, and you'll owe Bill O'Reilly an apology.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Actually I don't need to apologize, because he is and still is trying to justify killing an unarmed black kid.

His whole segment was pure BS...that people should fear young black men because of their culture, when in fact violence is a problem in all cultures. White culture just covers it up better. The fact is this..where there is poverty..there is crime and violence. Poverty knows no bias and strikes all cultures.

To say that it is only blacks who idolize this culture is full of it, just look look outside..whites blast rap and also idolize the same people as do other cultures.

There is and has never been any justification for Martin's death. Stereotyping someone should not be a reason to die. You can bring up Martin's past and make him out to be the bad guy all you want.

The facts remain ..we only have one side of the story and Zimmerman knew nothing of Martins past so it has no bearing on what his motives were that night.

He saw a young black man in a hoodie and decided then and there he was guilty of something. Had it been a young white man in a hoodie..he would have made it home safely without bringing suspicion on himself.

Had he killed the white kid, this would have been a different story...the left would still be arguing about the murder of a child..but you right wingers would have used the spin that it was a Mexican who killed him and it would be all about immigration..etc. You would have dragged Zimmerman's name through mud.

Do I owe O'reilly an apology...nope he owes black people one..for stereotyping them and attempting to justify this kid's death by a coward.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

It's very telling that a thread about a neo-nazi changing his mind devolves into the kind of off-topic clusterf*** that this one has. FuZe7, you've clearly got an opinion about this fella's change of heart and the black race - why don't you own up to it instead of hiding it behind the thin veil of cherry-picked stats copy-pasted from sundry racist websites?
edit on 7/30/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I didn't derail the thread, Onslaught did.

It's very easy for you to come in and call those statistics "cherry picked". They're simply National Homicide Rate by Offending Age, Sex, and Race. Collected by the DOJ. I saved them off the DOJ website. If I'm wrong about the FACT that African Americans commit an alarmingly disproportionate amount of crime, prove it.

edit on 30-7-2013 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The greatest international criminal since 1492 when Columbus stumbled on the shores on America is from Europe—white people; who raped, robed, genocided, and murdered more than any racial group in the history of humankind

Every colored third world country was colonized except Turkey and Japan, and millions of Africans were enslaved and millions of Native Americans genocided.

Should the world profile white people?

Should we profile Italians because the mafia is all white and Italian?

Your statistics just prove that black people are targeted more than whites.

Anyway this thread was about something else--a poritive development in our culture.

I am amazed that the managers of this site allow my thread to be hijacked by this ignorant racist.

But that’s all right I know the deal.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

That was the way of the world then. Europeans, Africans, and Asians were all killing and dominating each other and others. White people simply possessed the means to be more successful at it.

Thousands of African Americans are killing each other in Chicago NOW, and you're bringing up Christopher Columbus as if that's relevant...

Europeans are, on the other hand almost solely responsible for the modern world we all so enjoy.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

You are wrong. If you take in consideration the crimes of Europe (WHITE PEOPLE) done to ALL colored or so-called third world peoples

It’s not even close.

England just got around to apologizing to an African country for torture done during one of their numerous colonial wars.

All those stats do is prove that black people have been uniquely oppressed mentally and physically,

Your ignorance of modern and past history is your downfall.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

America, o ignorant one, just murdered 1 million Iraqis, in a war based on lies
thats a few years ago.

Since you are an uncivilized racist, I won't laugh at that as you did.

You being an ignorant barbarain to laugh at the mysery of people, I won't stoop to that level.

But it is clear you can't help yourself being what you are
one can only pity you

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

So we know who in the world is responsible for the most crimes domestic and international crimes and you applaud the evil that the white race has done and you call it progress that you are proud of.

And with that mentality you dare criticize black people.

Sure you can give Europe the credit for all these good things you say.

but also take credit when the world is destroyed by the great European race, through maybe:

A nuclear holocaust

Global warming

Other forms of pollution

Genocid, since there has been more genocides by Europeans than anyone in the history of humanity.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You hate the fact that this boy, to his credit, denounced white supremacy.
You want to derail this thread so this will not be known.

I hope the managers of this site see you for what you are.

I advocate racial harmony and understanding

I would never profile a white man because in history it is recorder that's they have committed the most heinous crimes known to man.

That’s not ALL white people, for on the other hand the white race has produced great men like Abe Lincoln, John Brown, and many others.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Come on don’t run away and hide. I have deep compassion for you, as I do for this white boy who has turned to light and turned from the darkness of hatred and racism...

That’s right . . . racism is a mental disease, like bi-polar, or paranoia.
Many of us are afflicted with it. And this story should be an example to others that the miracle of change is possible.

That’s why we all should commend this young man and he can make us look at ourselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I'm here, why should I run?

You're posts are so nonsensical, what could I possibly say to you? Keep up the good work though, I've enjoyed reading.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

PLEASE NOTE............

The topic of this thread is "Derek Black, the Reluctant Racist, and His Exit From White Nationalism", not interpersonal drama, racial statistics or Martin/Zimmerman.

Please adjust your comments accordingly; we want to augment a productive discussion, not action posts.

Thanks,

argentus

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I appreciate the moderator’s comment.

Unfortunately, human nature rarely enjoys positive events. We may be addicted to the drama of life wherein we seem to seek conflict and not resolution.

It is just unfortunate some of us don’t have any moral or ethical base to overcome hatred, and it seems to me Mr. Black is seeking a higher way in his life through an ethical choice.

Whatever the case, this will be a challenge for him who was raised and programmed to hate.

I believe all of us could learn from his courage and challenge ourselves and look at some truths that are not nice.

I just hope this story has a happy ending.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join