It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost Inside My Child

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Do watch the Bio Channel alot. What do you make of Kim Russo's Haunting show - get a bad vibe off her like she is a fake but some of the stuff she comes up with makes one wonder - the Rowdy Roddy Pipper episode is excellent. My cable system allows multiple viewing of shows & networks and do watch the Bio Channel maybe to much .

An aside John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame believes he is the reincarnation of his deceased older brother. Think I saw that on Celebrity Ghost Story's another good show.

I watched an episode last week about Kim Russo. I liked it. She doesn't seem fake to me.

Haven't seen Rowdy Roddy Pipper. What's that about?

Hadn't heard about John Schneider's claims either. That's interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When I was still very young (not sure how old) I remember standing behind Mom's ironing board playing house (doing the ironing). As I stood there running the (cold) iron over a piece of cloth, I remember speaking in some foreign language; it just came to me out of the blue.
In my head I knew exactly what the words meant, but I realized it wasn't English.

I also remember thinking ' where did that come from?'

I was puzzled for days, even at that young age, wondering how I knew a different language.

After that initial use of foreign tongue, I found myself using it more and more. I would walk around the house speaking this language that only I understood.
I don't know how old I was when I finally stopped.

I still wonder today what language I was speaking. It would be a major clue to one of my past lives. Too bad no one in my household was bi-lingual. Validation, for sure!!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Do watch the Bio Channel alot. What do you make of Kim Russo's Haunting show - get a bad vibe off her like she is a fake but some of the stuff she comes up with makes one wonder - the Rowdy Roddy Pipper episode is excellent. My cable system allows multiple viewing of shows & networks and do watch the Bio Channel maybe to much .

An aside John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame believes he is the reincarnation of his deceased older brother. Think I saw that on Celebrity Ghost Story's another good show.

I watched an episode last week about Kim Russo. I liked it. She doesn't seem fake to me.

Haven't seen Rowdy Roddy Pipper. What's that about?

Hadn't heard about John Schneider's claims either. That's interesting.

Yah maybe being harsh on Kim but the way it works is the celebrities go on Celebrity Ghost Story and than Kim Russo investigates the case in depth on her Haunting Show. She just seems to take alot of information from CG Stories and incorporate it in her show - like some of the stuff she brings up is public knowledge but other stuff seems genuine. I dunno still like the show though.

Roddy Pipper was a pro-wrestler back in the 80's & 90's and knows many other pro wrestlers who have died.

www.biography.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Oh yes, that is the show I watched.
I forgot the guy's name was Roddy Pipper. I thought is was another paranormal show you were referring to.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I found a link to the CG Story's - but guess you have to buy them or watch Bio for the repeats. They show CG Story's repeats at 11 am daily during the week - i work from home so have scene all of them several times. lol

John Schneider is good along with Chazz Palminteri, David Stern, Corbin Bernsen, Dave Foley and Michael Imperioli. But without a doubt the best one is and they don't have him listed on the link is Scott Patterson from the Gilmore Girls - yeesh even seeing it during the day you give the peek over the shoulder to see if anything is behind you - very freaky.

www.biography.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the info and link, BabyBull.
I'll have to set my recorder.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I just watched The Unexplained on the Bio Channel about a man who weighed 380 pounds. He went and had a past live regression session to see what was holding him back from losing the weight.
Turns out he had one past life where he was looked up to as "the man", a leader of a bunch of other men on a ship.
He was holding on to the weight in this life because of subconscious memories from that past life that made him feel powerful.

Then the hypnotists took him to another past life where he was a King, but didn't have the heavy weight body. He had much power in that life too.
So, realizing subconsciously that he didn't need to hold on to the extra weight to be a powerful man, he was able to release it, and he started losing weight. He had already lost 50 lbs. in the clip they showed at the end.

So... past life regression can do a lot of good for many different reasons, releasing phobias, weight loss, help to quit smoking, fears, etc.
All the more proof, to me, that we have lived before.

I tried to locate the video to post here, but it was no where to be found. It was very informative.
I'm so disappointed.

ETA: Well, I did find a preview of that show, but no full version.

edit on 8/4/2013 by sled735 because: add video

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled. I just watched the video, And i thought without doubt the 3 children were indeed re- incarnated. The stories were amazing. The world war 2 one was really interesting with James. There's no doubt that they are special children for sure. I do feel that maybe they have lost some of there childhood with carrying these stories which is a little sad. I wonder why these remember so clearly about there past? Makes you think......Thanks for posting that video

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by sled735

I wonder why these remember so clearly about there past? Makes you think......Thanks for posting that video

I've heard it is because of their traumatic death, most likely. The more traumatic our death, the more likely it is to leave a strong imprint on us to be carried over. A simple death, as in dying of old age, or an illness wouldn't likely be remembered as strongly.

I remember going down in an airplane... used to have dreams about it all the time when I was younger. To this day, I refuse to fly!

I also must have been in a war at one time. I am drawn to thinking it was the Korean war for some reason.
I remember when I was growing up thinking that the Korean war happened during my life because I remembered things about it.
I was much older before I learned that the Korean war happened long before my birth.
This left me with many questions I didn't know how to answer, and I didn't know about reincarnation at that time, so I was very puzzled by this.

Both of those deaths would have been traumatic, thus my memories of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just watched the rerun of the episode everybody is talking about - James, Carson and Cade... the night for new episodes is Monday. Looks like they just ran the pilot on one Sunday night and scheduled the regular night for Mondays. Guess they do that because it makes us tune in on more than one night, and we might just find another show to get hooked on while we hunt the one we wanted to watch in the first place.

I wonder if there are many counselors or therapists out there who help people deal with past life issues, like the nightmares, working through memories, using research to help bring closure to their past life memories. If not, I think there should be! Hmm... makes me think I should re-examine my old idea of getting a counseling degree.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

I wonder if there are many counselors or therapists out there who help people deal with past life issues, like the nightmares, working through memories, using research to help bring closure to their past life memories. If not, I think there should be! Hmm... makes me think I should re-examine my old idea of getting a counseling degree.

Yep.
Check out my new thread concerning this very issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you would make an excellent counselor. You have been talking about that for years, so I think it is a "calling" you should look in to.

Thanks for your post, Scribe. Always good to see you on my threads.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't forget to tune in tonight for a new episode at 10 p.m. on the Bio Channel.

Or set your recorder!

Feel free to come here and discuss the new show afterwards.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Yep.
Check out my new thread concerning this very issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you would make an excellent counselor. You have been talking about that for years, so I think it is a "calling" you should look in to.

Thanks for your post, Scribe. Always good to see you on my threads.

Oh, what a wondrous tapestry you weave with your many colorful threads!

I will check this one out, and next week when I'm on vacation I'll be able to catch up on a lot more. I might even start another one... I've had some thoughts bouncing around in my head. I'm dipping my toes in the paranormal pool again, and seriously considering several things to improve my skills and regain some control over my life again.

Every time I watch Psychic Kids I wonder if there is a place for adults to go and learn coping skills for their abilities. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have support at an early age, as most everybody on this thread already knows. That would be so cool... a weekend of meeting other people with the same abilities, trying to see what you're truly capable of, and making friends to share your new experiences with online later.

I know a weekend isn't nearly enough to accomplish much, but with most of us having jobs it's about all we can squeeze in. At least it would be a place to start, and just being able to talk openly about your abilities and experiences for two days would be amazing.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Well, it isn't exactly the kind of thread you would need to be a counselor, but more a self-healing under hypnosis thread.
I think you would be great at that. A counselor, I mean.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I just watched episode 2 of The Ghost Inside My Child.

It was about a boy who had been a Russian soldier who died falling from a plane when his parachute didn't open.
Oops!

The other one was a boy who was the reincarnation of the author of the famous novel/movie, Gone With the Wind.
They were both good shows.

I tried to find these on You Tube, but there is only one up right now, and it leads to another website to watch it.
So, hopefully, others will post it on Y/T soon so we can watch it here.

Waiting...
edit on 8/5/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I just watched episode 2 of The Ghost Inside My Child.

It was about a boy who had been a Russian soldier who died falling from a plane when his parachute didn't open.
Oops!

The other one was a boy who was the reincarnation of the author of the famous novel/movie, Gone With the Wind.
They were both good shows.

I tried to find these on You Tube, but there is only one up right now, and it leads to another website to watch it.
So, hopefully, others will post it on Y/T soon so we can watch it here.

Waiting...

That was mean, Sled. But I couldn't help but laugh.

I watched this show on my DVR. It was good, as you said.

The one about the guy falling from a plane wasn't anyone famous, so that should ease the mind of the members posting about them (the show) using only famous people to attract attention.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hehe that did make me laugh!!
. I will have a look for the new episode. Although i kind of know what its about now!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Well, they do tell that part at the beginning, so I didn't spoil anything.

There is the other boy telling his story too.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Just now came across this new book. I wasn't even looking for anything about the afterlife, or reincarnation... and
wallah! Synchronicity strikes again!!!

It looks like a really good read.

You can get a free chapter to download as a PDF here:
www.afterlifeofbillyfingers.com...

edit on 7/30/2013 by sled735 because: add link

I received my book, and I've read it. It has great information for anyone interested in researching the afterlife.
Who better to tell us what's over "there" than a spirit, right?

Billy explains how all the different views about where we go once we cross over all apply.

He says we go to a place that goes along with our personal beliefs to make the transition the easiest for us. We stay there for awhile, but the ultimate end is merging into the universe and becoming one with The Source, or God/whatever you choose to call it.

So much is explained in this book. I advise everyone to buy it that is looking for answers.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the sales of this book, and I am not soliciting this book for sale here.
I hope to make people aware of the contents that want to learn about the afterlife.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here is the lastest episode of The Ghost Inside My Child.

I am posting from the bio channel. I don't know how to embed it here, but, hopefully, you can use the link to watch it.

One of the kids in this video was on The Titanic when it sank. He thinks he was also the one who helped design and build it.

Does anyone here know how to embed video that are not from You Tube?

www.biography.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Just now came across this new book. I wasn't even looking for anything about the afterlife, or reincarnation... and
wallah! Synchronicity strikes again!!!

It looks like a really good read.

You can get a free chapter to download as a PDF here:
www.afterlifeofbillyfingers.com...

edit on 7/30/2013 by sled735 because: add link

I received my book, and I've read it. It has great information for anyone interested in researching the afterlife.
Who better to tell us what's over "there" than a spirit, right?

Billy explains how all the different views about where we go once we cross over all apply.

He says we go to a place that goes along with our personal beliefs to make the transition the easiest for us. We stay there for awhile, but the ultimate end is merging into the universe and becoming one with The Source, or God/whatever you choose to call it.

So much is explained in this book. I advise everyone to buy it that is looking for answers.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the sales of this book, and I am not soliciting this book for sale here.
I hope to make people aware of the contents that want to learn about the afterlife.

I made a thread concerning the topic of this book here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join