It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost Inside My Child

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

I suppose I should have given an example in my first post to clarify what I meant about the internet.

I'm glad you understand now.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by sled735

Although some people don't think that Christianity and the concept of Reincarnation jibe

Christianity has most elements also to be found in reincarnation

* soul survives physical death
* afterlife
* and: The idea that Christ is coming back on earth

You cannot believe that Christ would come back to earth without accepting reincarnation. So the idea that an entity/being is re-born is well alive even in Christianity. The rest is semantics or simple nonsense, such as the belief there is only "one" afterlife and no return into more lives. Basically, also the principle of Karma somehow can be found in Christianity, but of course it (and most other basics of Christianity) have been distorted throughout the centuries.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes, the videos were good.

I posted about the quick return to reincarnate in one of my previous posts.
I had always heard that many years go by between incarnations, and I was perplexed about how fast these kids came back. Then I remembered reading that part about when life is ended before planned, the spirit needs to come back as soon as possible.
And the author also said another reason more spirits are returning sooner is because they have more lessons to learn, and karma to balance, before "time runs out" here on Earth. Thus... more people on Earth now than ever in history. This also explains the over-population we have now.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

You are 100% correct, but if you ask a Christian if they believe in reincarnation, they holler BLASPHEME!!

Some people don't take time to stop and think about things, do they?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Time better not stop!

I want to come back again and again and again...

I have to much fun here!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

Time better not stop!

I want to come back again and again and again...

I have to much fun here!

You can have it! I hope I'm done here!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You know, almost everyone says that!

*shakes head*

Guess it is all in how one sees life. To me, it is an adventure.
Every challenge is a chance to learn something new,
and every person has something to teach, no matter how small.

OI have a blast with it, even when it gets hard and life gets mean.
As my skin wrinkles and I get older, and gravity gets me down....

I love it.

*makes lemonade out of life's lemons*

*sip*

edit on 1-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Wrinkled Lemonade with a side of Pie XD Man.... thats one messed up dessert your having with a drink JK JK JK On another note... I just wanted to say I love your attitude. Positives are rarely found anymore >...<

edit on 2-8-2013 by Rishiana because: More added

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Personally I'm surprised this thread has made it to 4 pages and nobody has bothered to point out the disturbing trend of exploiting children to make money off the spiritist agenda. Does Chip Coffey make any cameo's?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Who better to convince us of truth than an innocent child?

edit on 8/2/2013 by sled735 because: Ahh... just so used to having these at the end of every post, figured I'd add one here too. :-)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Heads Up!!! I just heard on t.v. that this show, Ghost Inside My Child, will be showing weekly on the BIO Channel beginning this coming Monday night at 10 p.m. E.S.T.

I had stated in the OP that it would be showing on Sunday... because that's when it came on last week.

Set your recorders.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the heads up on the New Time. I dunno if my Moms T.V. catches the Bio Channel but I think its nice you keep an update on your threads T.V. Show Time for those who frequent the Thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

I just wanted to let you know that I finally got to watch the video you posted and was so amazed. I just wish you had gotten the full video instead of a snippet. It was so amazing with the Anne Frank story O_O Especially how she looked just like her former self. James too if you look at his past and present photos. The only difference is his nose. Well I gave you a star and hope you can lead me to a full vid @_@ Would be interesting to compare both findings in the video you posted to the one Sled posted, of different people, considering the ages somewhat ranged in the second video.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Rishiana because: More added.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This is a subject what does indeed interest me. And i have time to watch the video tomorrow, So i will do that. Looks very interesting
..Ps...I believe

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
reply to post by Mindless1980

I just wanted to let you know that I finally got to watch the video you posted and was so amazed. I just wish you had gotten the full video instead of a snippet. It was so amazing with the Anne Frank story O_O Especially how she looked just like her former self. James too if you look at his past and present photos. The only difference is his nose. Well I gave you a star and hope you can lead me to a full vid @_@ Would be interesting to compare both findings in the video you posted to the one Sled posted, of different people, considering the ages somewhat ranged in the second video.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Rishiana because: More added.

I went to look for the full version of that video, but that was the only one on that particular video... no full version.

However, I did find this on the You Tube site:

Published on Mar 20, 2013
Regression therapist Dr. Linda Backman discussed her research of reincarnation, past lives, and the time that souls spend between incarnations.
The hypnotic regression method she uses involves breathing and imagery techniques, with clients shifting into brain wave patterns similar to when they are sleeping, she explained. The uncanny detail people provide about their past lives is evidence for the veracity of the experience, she commented.

Backman believes humans incarnate into bodies in order to evolve as a soul, and it might take hundreds or even thousands of lives to perfect the process. The reason most people don't consciously remember their past lives is that it would hold them back from the progression they need to make in their current life, she offered.The benefits of past life regressions include understanding current relationships, as well as removing fears and health problems, she added.

Backman also regresses clients to the state where they are in-between-lives. During this period, souls go to an energetic location, and choose a new body and set of life circumstances, with the advice of spirit guides and teachers, she detailed. Some souls have lives on other planets or dimensions, where they don't necessarily have solid physical structures-- Earth is the most dense place to incarnate, she noted.

Biography: Dr. Linda Backman is a licensed psychologist. Since 1993, she has guided innumerable individuals in regression hypnotherapy to access their past and between lives. In 1997, she and her husband, Dr. Earl Backman, established the The Ravenheart Center, a Mystery School in Boulder, Colorado, dedicated to guiding individuals to discover their path as a soul. In addition, Dr. Backman co-founded The International Between Lives Regression Network in 2005, a network for regression therapists and for the promotion of awareness among the general public, in the US and abroad, of the benefits and purpose of Regression Hypnotherapy.

Wikipedia:
Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions. It is also a common belief of other religions such as Druidism, Spiritism, Theosophy, and Eckankar and is found in many tribal societies around the world, in places such as Siberia, West Africa, North America, and Australia.

Although the majority of sects within the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam do not believe that individuals reincarnate, particular groups within these religions do refer to reincarnation; these groups include the mainstream historical and contemporary followers of Kabbalah, the Cathars[citation needed], and the Shia sects such as the Alawi Shias and the Druze and the Rosicrucians. The historical relations between these sects and the beliefs about reincarnation that were characteristic of Neoplatonism, Orphism, Hermeticism, Manicheanism and Gnosticism of the Roman era, as well as the Indian religions has been the subject of recent scholarly research. In recent decades, many Europeans and North Americans have developed an interest in reincarnation. Contemporary films, books, and popular songs frequently mention reincarnation. In the last decades, academic researchers have begun to explore reincarnation and published reports of children's memories of earlier lives in peer-reviewed journals and books.
Category Education
License Standard YouTube License

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled I just wanted to thank you for replying to me and for the information. It was a fascinating read. To be honest.... that part about the wolves wasn't fully what I remembered. I remember bits and pieces and I've had a hard time with loving myself and sometimes the world around me. I'm kind of afraid to go ahead and speak up on what all I have been through.... but something tells me that speaking with you would help me. As I mentioned before.... something guides me. Some days I think its through Fire and other days I think its through Ice. I also failed to mention I met a woman on ATS by chance and we believe we are soul mates. Least.... I believe. Our connection is strong and we have linked quite strongly via magic to where we can feel each others pains and human bodies. We are also both very similar in abilities.

The only difference is she is a powerful Seer of sorts. Regardless.... something just tells me if you want to know more or feel I should share.... you'll let me know as will others in the thread. Some of it though I fear people will link with demons or bad things. I also need to be careful and respectful of what I post on the site since there is no cursing. ~Rubs the back of my head~ The oddest thing is being 24 years old and feeling like your 100 and have no way out of anything in life. Guess what I'm trying to say is.... I've run from myself and situations and everything for a long time. Including people.... maybe this thread is what I need to share my story and feel that I'm accepted someplace in the world besides my soul mates eyes and world. BTW.... I will watch the link you posted when I get a more stable Net connection. I appreciate the videos >333 Much peace to you.... btw.... whatever stress is in your life will vanish with the right attitude and mind frame. I don't wanna say much more though. My abilities backfire on me bad karma if I interfere in the natural order of things @_@ Well... least on me and my life. Its good to be back on ATS and get stuff off my chest.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Rishiana because: More added

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Sent you a U2U.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Member WildTimes has made a thread, inspired by this one.
You GO Girl!!!!

For those who want to learn more about reincarnation, here is her thread: (and she has many more. Just click under her avatar to see all her great threads on this topic.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do watch the Bio Channel alot. What do you make of Kim Russo's Haunting show - get a bad vibe off her like she is a fake but some of the stuff she comes up with makes one wonder - the Rowdy Roddy Pipper episode is excellent. My cable system allows multiple viewing of shows & networks and do watch the Bio Channel maybe to much .

An aside John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame believes he is the reincarnation of his deceased older brother. Think I saw that on Celebrity Ghost Story's another good show.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just wanted to reply and thank you for the U2U and the post in this thread alerting me to it. I was touched by it Sled >333

P.S. I have already replied to you if you have not replied back ^__^

edit on 3-8-2013 by Rishiana because: More added

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join