It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri rancher suspects aliens mutilated her cows

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

People who die in the ER aren't completely and totally evicerated.
Wherein every single bit of muscle tissue is removed from the body. Every single bit of fat is gone.
EVERYTHING is GONE.
Including the blood.

I take it you are a doctor.
That is awesome, but here is a little known trade secret... Veterenarians are better. And in firemoons example, you brush aside vet testimony.

So you reckon Martians did that to the goat I photographed, instead of the coyotes I heard chasing it?? Thought we were searching for real answers, but I now understand that you guys are True Believers defending the Faith--so Good Luck!
edit on 4-8-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've been reading, and have to point out it was curious Badgerprint's post went pretty much ignored. The endless debate about preditation shows just how "stuck" our thinking is and is a complete waste of time.

Originally posted by badgerprints
There is a theory that cows are used to incubate alien/hybrid fetuses for some period of the gestation.
The cows are marked with a fluorescent substance that is not visible to the human eye.
The cow is spotted by satellite and the black helicopters are picking up the cow before the aliens come back to get it to harvest the fetuses..

The mutilation is a systematic removal of all internal organs and parts of the animal that are typically implanted.
The mutilation may be a snatch before harvest by humans or an actual harvest by aliens with a visit by the black helicopters who got there late.
Anyhow.
That's one of the rumors floating around.

In looking at one piece of the puzzle, the screening and how our perceptions are twisted in abductions it struck me taking of the eyes and jawbone's in cattle mutilations make complete sense if advances are to be made in refining this toolkit.

news.discovery.com...
"Above water, animals perceive sound via airwaves. But underwater, dolphins hear primarily via pressure changes in their jawbone, so researchers use a "jawphone," which consists of a suction cup placed on the dolphin's lower jaw to produce sound pulses. Electrodes embedded in the suction cups measure brain responses to the sounds."

Also related, altho off-topic is the fact UFO researchers who delve into the darker side of the UFO abduction and phenom such as pointing out military re-abductions to interrogate abductee's, human mutilations ect....GET DEAD. Others who espouse and spread the message ET's are beneficial DON"T GET DEAD.

Yet that fact is also studiously ignored, so maybe puddleing along in the baby-pool of predation without going too far or too deep is safer.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Am I correct in thinking that many of these farmers will have insurance, so if one of their stock perishes then the insurer will compensate them. However if the farmer claims that extraterrestrials killed his cow then maybe the insurer will refuse to pay out, claiming the loss is an act of god.

Furthermore why would predators eat only the jaw-bone and the rear-end, and leave the nutritious underbelly untouched? Surely it would be quicker and easier for a small scavenger like a fox to bite through the underbelly and eat the best parts, rather than hacking away at the jaw bone?

Somebody needs to adapt a smartphone to film these herds overnight, in the hotspots where these events are happening with great frequency. In fact I'm surprised that one of the insurers hasn't insisted on more surveillance, like a GPS chip in every cow.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wondered the same thing, use a gps, since this particular one is only happening on this ladys ranch and just the young ones, they should put gps chip in the next newborns so they can track them.

some sort of motion activated cameras would be good too, one of the farmers should step up to the plate and do this! why they haven't already, what a great way to catch evidence of ufo's
edit on 4-8-2013 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You get me wrong man. I want answers same as anyone else, because honestly this mutilation thing is a little scary.
But I just don't feel like the predator example IS an answer!
I provided a case where a calf had both its eyes removed. One eye had been pecked out by a bird and the other appears to have been surgically removed. There were pictures of each and it is easy to see the difference.

Or how about the cows that have clearly been DROPPED where they lay as evidenced by broken tree limbs directly above their body and broken legs?
This stuff has to be flat out ignored in order to explain a normal cause of death...and it was.

Sorry for the zinger about vets. I take it that is a pride issue for you guys.

But yeah, I want the truth. Always. If I come across a satisfactory explanation, I will hop on it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

My thoughts: They are creating a vaccine for their future exposure to humans, and they need to test its effects on a biologically similar animal that is in close proximity to humans aka farmers over a long term time span.

You thus find out if your chemicals are causing human sickness via low level exposure ie herding cattle. Frankly its creepy as heck, but it has to be looked at seriously. My further thoughts on governments complicity in these tests? my honest opinion on the UK is 'don't even risk picking up the phone'. The UK Gov. for sure are 'in on it' or hiding it to stop a lot of panic.

Followed by

Another thought of 'why not do it off planet' argument. Who says they are even 'hiding' in 'our' reality. Who says they are even operating on 'our' timescale?

What if 'they' are sat in a 'place' where six or seven weeks has passed away for the years this madness has been going on? They would appear to us as doing this over too large a time frame to be anything of use, ignoring the possibility that actually, they are hard at work, gathering field samples, popping back out, assessing their findings then popping back.

Decades of earth time for a few weeks or months in 'their' time, with the ultimate goal a vaccine or genetic tampering which switches off their deadly allergy to humans and thus negates the need to hide and avoid us at all costs.

Followed by

A few points i'd like to mull over with you and all in the thread - the areas of the surgical incisions. A vast majority are the cheek and tongue area, and the reproductive organs / rectum and eyes. This disturbs me greatly, because it sits really well with my vaccine theory, but maybe I have it back to front, maybe its a vaccine for US to prevent their allergies. In other words, are they running tests on cattle to make sure they are not going to A) stop or vastly reduce us breeding, (reproductive organs) B) stop us ingesting food stuff (tongue and cheek baffles) ## The baffles removed could also be a check to see if toxin build up occurs, or the vaccine causes tumours, or simply simply does the absorbtion rate decrease over long term exposure C) make sure exposure to their craft and energies aren't going to blind us (eyes removed to check for retinal / corneal damage or tumour growth.

In short, are they making a vaccine WE will have to take so THEY don't get sick?? do I have it back to front? and is this the reason that over 10,000 cattles have been subjected to this horrific experimentation since it first erupted in 1967 (USA first report of cattle mutilation was 1967 IIRC).

46 years or there abouts, so if I was a scientist on an alien vessel, i'd want to make that a good field test, so i'd say run this over 5 of 'my' years to be absolutely sure I was 100% ( or near as dammit ) close to absolute protection from this disease riddled creature who I cannot go near unless in a totally sterile field and they are immobilised and im wearing full facial and body protective gear.

Followed by

1) I stand by my vaccine theory, either for them or us, but either way they are testing long term (earth years) exposure to said vaccine.
2) Take up shop. I totally agree. This is a preparation / incubation period before they make a move for contact.
3) I've been reading on this all day - and whats struck me is that neither east nor west coast USA has a rash of mutilations, its primarily a swathe right down the middle of the nation where these occur in the USA.

4) Lightning. Laughable. I've looked at thousands of images today, and all are eerily similar. That's not possible unless deliberate.

5) Day the earth stood still. That's not even a funny thought.

Followed by

I saw the human mutilation victim photos. What scared me was the identical nature of the poor mans injuries. Eye, cheek baffle, and those disgusting 'cookie cutter' under arm and chest wounds. That man went through hell.

If this abductee scenario is even 1% true, then over 30,000 people have been through this hellish nightmare and returned.

Returned why? and here is where I get a little freaked out. I propose that these people have a small amount of a 'serum' (vaccine / test pathogen / altered DNA to produce a by product) in their system, and are 'live test subjects'. The implants they keep finding are biological monitoring stations to keep transmitting real time data to a download hub for the aliens to hoover up on their return and thus update their experiments.

This to me would cover why generational abductions happen. Living breathing biological petri dishes.

So, are a small slice of the 'missing persons mystery' actually the ones with no families and get taken never to return? I propose that they are and I propose the governments know this and are covering it all up as best as they can.

My next post will be what I thought of last night in meditation.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Right - last nights thoughts.

1) If they have off planet access and time dilation, they can breed humans when and where they want. However, as abductees keep getting put back, what is a potential reason for this outcome?

Again and again, the ONLY rational way to explain this to my brain is 'environmental exposure over a typical adult human lifetime and into multi generational scenario'. The question is to what?

Again and again I keep coming back to 'vaccine'.

Then, I ask 'what are the governments doing?' and in this bit I had a bit of an 'eureka' moment.

2) The governments used to be as baffled as us about all of this. They had zero idea. Then RADAR came along and presented us with a method of tracking, and then we got phased arrays, passive phased arrays, and started to create a virtual EM smog all and every atmospheric entrant will have to fly through over a built up area.

So behind closed doors, ridicule was deemed an effective way to stop people A) talking about secret terrestrial projects, but would also act as a double edged sword and allow for people to operate behind that said cloak with exotic airframes and 'silent stealthy helos' for urban operations, and any 'eye witnesses', well, they got a talking to.

Im willing to bet that the governments 'anti access faction' want silence, want zero civilian research into this area, not because they are in cahoots with the aliens, because they are racing against time (no pun intended) to counter this subversion of the earths population. Can you imagine? No wonder Maggie Thatcher said 'UFOS? you must never tell the people'...

This answers why the black helos and black triangles are seen days after a mutilation, they are working to produce the 'vaccine' the aliens are hard at work and thus find a counter measure.

This to me would be why the silent black triangles are so heavily classified, why our atmosphere is pulsed daily hourly with every damn manner of EM aimed at it, and why wi fi is spreading like a rash. They use it to detect things not available to the naked eyes. This then leads to why, when serious research is done by humans they end up dead. Its not humans doing the killing..

edit on 4-8-2013 by Astr0 because: Comprehension

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

These are pretty solid speculations. Again.
Surely though the Governments are powerless to do anything. How do you counter a vaccine? By introducing even more illness?

You'll just end up doing the aliens' job for them.

Any advanced species is going to wipe out a population without lifting a finger. They would push us to wipe ourselves out.
In the scenario you present, if the Government has even one iota of intelligence, they should realize the only effective and responsible method for dealing with the situation is to be open and honest about the situation. That way they would have millions of minds working toward a solution rather than a few who's entire life revolves around military operations.

In other words, perhaps diplomacy would be the better route. After all, I highly doubt we would survive a fight.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

These are pretty solid speculations. Again.
Surely though the Governments are powerless to do anything. How do you counter a vaccine? By introducing even more illness?

Any advanced species is going to wipe out a population without lifting a finger. They would push us to wipe ourselves out.
In the scenario you present, if the Government has even one iota of intelligence, they should realize the only effective and responsible method for dealing with the situation is to be open and honest about the situation. That way they would have millions of minds working toward a solution rather than a few who's entire life revolves around military operations.

In other words, perhaps diplomacy would be the better route. After all, I highly doubt we would survive a fight.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Dammit Ralph, the aliens beat us to the carcase, again. Totally disembowelled, inside out, and the hide is even totally gone. Nothing left! Those B**Clipped**$!! "

edit on 4-8-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No, by introducing your own genetic alteration programme. Just ever so slightly but enough to throw a big enough spanner in the works to nullify a large part of the effort long enough to develop a method to halt these stateless parasites.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0

No, by introducing your own genetic alteration programme. Just ever so slightly but enough to throw a big enough spanner in the works to nullify a large part of the effort long enough to develop a method to halt these stateless parasites.

This would explain the worlds obsession with DNA testing and the human genome project. Getting samples from a wide enough database to see if your markers OR those you know are 'alien' are in the subjects. It would also go some way to explaining (to me anyway) the seed bank obsession. Look how they destroyed so many around the globe (Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan) and then made new 'arks' (Norway for instance).

I know I may have it 100% back to front, I may be totally wrong, but im trying to see why we are as a civilisation in such a damn rush to DNA everything to death across the globe and change the entire worlds global food intake to 'modified' foodstuff.

An agenda for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

How long do you reckon it took those critters to do that?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
"Dammit Ralph, the aliens beat us to the carcase, again. Totally disembowelled, inside out, and the hide is even totally gone. Nothing left! Those B**Clipped**$!! "

"Hush Ralphetta, or the a-lions will hear you. Anyway they've left you a bit of rectum hangin' off the back there"

"Get stuffed Ralph ! What do you take me for, a laughing stock ?"

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hello peoples , don`t know if it`s been mentioned yet but Louis Theroux did a BBC show on UFOs a while back and this exact same thing is in the show .

www.youtube.com... ( In case vid doesn`t work)

Watch from 41:40 for the cow .

Some other interesting things in the programme , it is worth watching for the laughs . He spends time around Area 51 and gets to hunt aliens with special equipment

Seriously , watch the whole thing and try not to laugh at the guy who "channels" aliens

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

"Furthermore why would predators eat only the jaw-bone and the rear-end, and leave the nutritious underbelly untouched? Surely it would be quicker and easier for a small scavenger like a fox to bite through the underbelly and eat the best parts, rather than hacking away at the jaw bone?"

Ravens and crows are carcass scavengers that lack the toolkit of other predators. They will definitely go for soft tissue and openings like the eyes, anus, and mouth. I have come across bison and elk carcasses that bear similar tissue removal.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RangerMel
reply to post by wemadetheworld

"Furthermore why would predators eat only the jaw-bone and the rear-end, and leave the nutritious underbelly untouched? Surely it would be quicker and easier for a small scavenger like a fox to bite through the underbelly and eat the best parts, rather than hacking away at the jaw bone?"

Ravens and crows are carcass scavengers that lack the toolkit of other predators. They will definitely go for soft tissue and openings like the eyes, anus, and mouth. I have come across bison and elk carcasses that bear similar tissue removal.

A tad ironic the comment about crows given this..

And it was the crows that were responsible for the exploding frog syndrome.

Crows are blowing up German frogs

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I remember my wife's story about "suicidal frogs". She lived in the country when little, and they'd often find scores of frogs, impaled on palmetto plants. It was kind of a mystery, until they saw the birds dropping the frogs, using the plant to impale them, then eat at them later.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's a cool photo of the goat. Do you own it? If not do you know who does? I'm helping out with a doc and I'd like to license the photo.

Thanks
Aaron

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join