It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri rancher suspects aliens mutilated her cows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Cattle killed by a lightning strike then post-mortem "mutilations" done by predators that gnaw on the accessible tissues - lips, ears, udders. Once deceased the blood will pool in the lowest parts of the carcass so the wounds won't bleed.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just don't buy it.

Why would the government or aliens have to mutilate cows?

As to the government, it would cost more in chopper fuel and manpower, to do this, than it would be to just buy a damn cow.

As to the aliens, why wouldn't they simply breed their own cows? Why risk exposure?

No, we're looking at a perp who can't afford to keep cows, but desires certain body parts (which just happen to coincide with many magical rituals). Personally, the teenager/cultist profile remains the most plausible for some cases, or lightning in others....

Cattle killed by a lightning strike then post-mortem "mutilations" done by predators that gnaw on the accessible tissues - lips, ears, udders. Once deceased the blood will pool in the lowest parts of the carcass so the wounds won't bleed.

Exactly.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Let me start by saying, I'm yet to be convinced that mutilations do strictly fall inside the pantheon of Ufology and yet, there is that link in a good few cases, with strange lights etc being seen in the vicinity where victims are found. on the other hand, 30 dead seals all beheaded at exactly the same vertebra? How the hell does that happen and no, I don;t buy any explanation involving so called forms of boat engine. To sever 3-4 in the same place would be strange however, OK ot might happen, 30 in short order? No way am I buying those deaths were accidental.

The empty shells of small animals birds found in some numbers, a single tiny hole in the head? Now OK I know about the crows and the exploding frogs in Germany, that is damnably weird however, I don't believe this is crows somehow, completely cleaning out small animals from a single tiny hole in the head.

You find a fox, a badger, and a cow all dead with their jaws stripped in an English field then who is the predator doing it? The fox and badger are pretty much, top of the chain in terms of large mammals in England. if it's all so routine and natural then why,are the Ministry Defra, illegally tapping people's phones and then, illegally removing carcasses without the owner's consent?

Cattle I could partly understand. I am informed their nervous system reacts to various chemical agents and toxins in a similar way to humans and they tend to coalesce in the same organs as humans. Ergo, I could see why possibly, someone would be testing cattle secretly under "normal everyday conditions" for particular chemical agents and toxins. However, seals, dolphins, foxes, badgers, small song birds? I really don;t see where they could be of much use at all to any genuine testing that doesn't involve something a tad more sinister than any nerve toxins we already know about.

Then again, everyone remembers Operation Paperclip and the Nazi rocket scientists, well, the Brits took all the chemical weapons people and some say, that Porton Down was merely a literally, rebuilt version of the Chemical warfare centre in Nazi Germany.Britain is meant to be the leading country in the world when it comes to chemical weapons and their development. So, who knows maybe that's a clue to what's going on and why there doesn't seem to be as many mutilations of other animal species in other countries?

I honestly don;t know what to think, to deny it's happening though, seems to be a tad short sighted and whilst, to my mind, the link with mutilations and UFOs still hasn't really been proven, I do see the merit in continuing to monitor and keep abreast of the situation.

edit on 1-8-2013 by FireMoon because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It would make sense for aliens to leave cows on earth if they were using them in an experiment and didn't need to kill them. You figure cows take up room, you'd need food and water for them, facilities to clean up after them. And lets assume they take some specimens away and keep them alive, they could take the genetic material from other cows for a breeding program and not have to transport the entire animal. Same for humans.
I personally believe many MANY humans have had their genetic material taken for a repopulation of human beings elsewhere and its been going on for some time. More people have come into alien contact than we realize. I think the worlds leaders are fully aware of this and may even be complicit with it.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is why I say they are demons , if they are intelligent enough to master space travel and anti gravity you think they would only need to abduct one human not thousands

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You still have to address the pink elephant in the room though...

Whether aliens or the government, why wouldn't they simply BREED their own cattle to play with? Why bring attention by doing so with someone else's cows? It just doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Whether aliens or the government, why wouldn't they simply BREED their own cattle to play with?

The way I see it is they just want samples of herds form around the country , its easier to take one or two cows from selected herds than to manage herds of their own .

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Easier? If aliens, maybe.... But if the government, can you imagine how much chopper fuel they'd expend doing this? Then the man hours? Just the grab phase alone would pay for the cow.

Also, if your idea is correct, then why not simply just buy the cow from the farmer through an intermediary? As I mentioned, it'd be cheaper! (and no mystery raised)

I still think the lightning plus scavengers theory explains most cases. There's a reason we bring the horses in when there is lightning. I still have a large branch from a lightning strike a couple weeks ago, that I'm still cutting up. I shudder to think if the horses had been out then.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I don't think it's a matter of cost but of selective samples , if they were to breed their own cattle they would need to do it in various areas to get what they are looking for , then there's the problem of people on sites like ATS questioning why the Government are running cattle ranches .

This way they get cross section data of radiation contamination from across the country and have their operations covered by people thinking that its Aliens doing it , perhaps with the help of operatives helping fan the flames .

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The gov already DOES run cattle ranches though, in a round about way.
There is one up the road at the University.

If the hybrid breeding program is correct, I would imagine othwr body parts are taken as nutrition for the fetus.
Also, it could be true that aliens wouldn't breed them because they don't have room. I'm not sure they have a home planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Don't have the room? Plenty of planets to hide behind from Earth's vantage point. They could have scores of orbiting cow farms on the backside of planets, and we'd never even know.

As for the sampling, again, buying the cows from all over solves that problem, and is cheaper, and absent of mystery or suspicion.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I feel that people who suffer multiple visits of these crimes/ visits should start thinking security systems.

One idea I thought of was motion detector lights pointed upwards towards the skies, with the detectors on a telephone pole in the middle of the field. Four lights on the pole with motion sensors focused in four different directions....When these lights go off it means a helicopter or UFO has entered the field. A car alarm system should be triggered when the lights go off. These security measures would work on helicopters more than something emitting radiation and creating an EMP pulse that turns off the lights like UFOs tend to do to people's cars. However, when a house alarm is shut off by a power outage and then the power comes back on, the alarm usually goes on very loudly. So, as the UFO leaves the alarm would go off. I was also thinking cow alarm collars but this might be more expensive, complicated, and really annoying to the cow. But what if people put GPS micro chips in the cows reproductive parts that are usually taken? They could then locate where the parts went and who has them...? I am sure this crime could be solved with some time and money and brain power.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't understand how they catch a cow to hurt it. Has the method been determined? My grandfather's cows usually ran away from people they didn't know. They are really shy, timid, and prone to stampeding. Even horses run from people they don't know, horses are very ready to run off. The smell of a fox hole will set them off. I don't think the facts are all out there.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It would also come down to practicality. Why build an orbiting ranch some place when they can simply do their experiments right here?
Who is gonna stop them?
Surely not you or I, lest we wind up like that poor soul down in South America.

Wonder how far one would have to travel to find a planet suitable for raising cattle. Long ways, I reckon.

I enjoyed the post explaining that a cow's nervous system is close to our own.
Maybe the cow isn't important. Maybe someone is learning how to control us through various means. Chemical, acoustically, etc...
If that's the case it makes perfect sense to conduct the experiments right here.

BUT I remember a case where the heart was liquified inside the body and then sucked out through a small hole.
From a genetic standpoint it sure seems like someone wants to be able and recreate a cow's heart.

Perhaps they are making hybrid animals to populate another world with that has a different composition than our own planet. Piecing together animals, if you will.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think people need to start paying closer attention to their cattle.

We need to know if the cattle that are being cut up have been ostracized from the herd in the days leading up to the abduction.
I DO think there is a Government element to all of this, but I doubt it is radiation testing.
If the cattle involved show signs of being cut off from the herd days before or even only hours before the event, the root of WHY this happens will go a long ways to explaining this mystery.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What if, the aliens involved with this cattle mutilation senario already have lots of cows or similar cow like creatures that they farm on another planet, they may be trying to cross breed or genetically improve their existing herds, why do we assume we are the only planet with cows, we are all more or less thinking there are other planets with life. so why not similar life as opposed to the entities whose craft we see but rarely see themselves..

in an unknown area filled with peoples personal theories, isn't this also just as feasible... has any abductee actually seen a human/alien fetus being removed from a cow. or anything that would suggest such a thing..

It's difficult to side with anyone's theory on what exactly is going on. and those in power who do have some information will not share it... to be honest, I don't think we have one clue as to exactly what life is, it does seem more and more we are getting closer to discovering that it is definately not what we have been thought, life as we know it is getting more and more virtual, the reality and virtual seem to be getting more and more entangled until it becomes so difficult to know if we are really what we think or if we are in fact part of some creatures play box.. .
with our visual and audio restrictons we exist in the 3 dimensional world but we may not exist in any other dimensions.. or do we? It all seems a shame for man as he will most likely destroy his living quarters before he gets to finding out what it was all actually about.... SIGH!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have been a believer about the 'aliens-mutilating-earth-species' for many years. I am not the kind who needs to see concrete evidence in front of my eyeballs to admit or come to the conclusion about things that are otherwise impossible to be done by human behavior.

I am one to se patterns, and puzzle pieces, and add them up. Personally I find it silly to wait around for complete-visual proof to admit or believe in things. This thing we call reality on Earth, is far to strange to play the 'I need proof' game.

With that openly said - my opinions on the matter and why:

The reason we see these cows drained and dumped is because; for one thing, aliens cannot house or take a cow on board of their ship. Obviously these beings live on their ships for sometime, just as our astronauts live on the ISS or other space stations for a given time - until they return "home" to their planet.

Hence it only makes sense to come, take what you need, and leave it where you found it. As every AGENDA, has CLOCK that is ticking to complete.. Get my drift? These are not random acts, or acts just out of pure evil. These are vital organs, and BLOOD, the LIFE substance being taken from 'lower' life forms.

The reason people dont want to connect the dots and admit things as I do - is because if they did, they are met with feelings and thoughts of fear which shake their mind. Yes its scary as F* that there is a species UNKNOWN that is not governed the way we are, that has no ID or name.. That probably has super-advanced technology.

But the bottom line is - the only thing stopping us from finding out the truth, is the fear that we wont like what we DO find out about truth. The truth is always stranger then fiction. That, I have learned myself.

As for why these intelligent creatures take these organs and blood.. I believe the obvious, again what we will not admit due to fear - but I 210% beleive they are genetically creating something and hiding in the dark regions of space, within our 'planetary-vicinity' while doing so.

. . . . As I said "AGENDA". Its sick as F*.. But that is the elephant in the room as they say. It has nothing to do with food. You think beings that are 'born' or I'll just say created - from a TOTALLY different Star and planetary enviroment, would EAT something that is not of the same make up?? Odds are they would get very ill and die.

Obviously these beings have a food source on their ships before leaving home planet. They are not taking life-supporting organs and blood for food, its clear - to me at least - they are doing so for genetic engineering.

Because that is obviously what one does when they have advanced as much as these unknown and elusive beings. Who have mastered technology to point of travelling the galaxy(ies?).

That is my sense on the entire subject. I do believe there is an agreement with our elite governments or bloodlines on Earth. Which is even more sick... And would explain two things:

#1 - Why our technology advanced EXTREMELY fast from candles and getting around to horses > to > smasing atoms together, flying to the moon, creating artificial light to keep darkness absent at will.

#2 - Why there have been so many crop circles (a form of communication?), abductions, spaceship/lightship sightings, and mutilations.

Like I said I play the game, I just look at the obvious patterns and put two and two together - I dont fear, because unfortunately, what can I do against such an unknown source? Fear wont do me any better then not fearing. Fear wont get me the answers I need.

It would be wise for more and more farmers to rig their properties with cameras angled at the cows, and sky. We would get more of a clue, more "concrete" evidence people want.

Nice thread

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I am not so sure Aliens can't take a cow onboard their ship, according to abductees these things are massive and they themselves (the abductees) say they are often in a huge room and that;s just to plonk em on a couch to get some samples and tests done, I agree with you about eating us or any of earth's species, I don't think they feed in that sense from earth. I also agree they are into genetics in a big way, but I don't think it's simply to create a cross breed of alien/human I think instead that they are in dire straits. hense such a wave of sightings, they are frantic to save their species, which for some unknown reason to us, is in big trouble, why can't they mate, and reproduce? why is their species in trouble of extinction? and what is the world they come from like, have they ruined their own planet, and are now in big poop... we assume they are better or at least more intelligent but perhaps their intelligent ways has backfired on them... they are obviously searching for some sort of tissue, which is why they mutilate cattle, and is it just cows or is it bulls too. I never heard of any of the ranchers saying that they find their bulls mutilated, or is there some truth in the fetus theory. and therefore only cows will do for that purpose obviously... Maybe one day we will know. but for now, we sure as hell have something they want or maybe they think they can find their answer on this planet and are as I say turning every stone to save their kind.. We should capture their technology before they are extinct or just incase they become so. Whatever we do. we should not understimate ourselves, if they need something we have, then we are in the driving seat, I just hope the governments of this planet hold out for a decent exchange.....

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My thoughts: They are creating a vaccine for their future exposure to humans, and they need to test its effects on a biologically similar animal that is in close proximity to humans aka farmers over a long term time span.

You thus find out if your chemicals are causing human sickness via low level exposure ie herding cattle. Frankly its creepy as heck, but it has to be looked at seriously. My further thoughts on governments complicity in these tests? my honest opinion on the UK is 'don't even risk picking up the phone'. The UK Gov. for sure are 'in on it' or hiding it to stop a lot of panic.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Negattory.

Hell, we estimate for our own species we will go transhuman in a few short decades. They are not dying out. They are tinkering with genetics because they are seeding life.
They are gods.

That's how I see it and I cannot escape this logic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join