It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri rancher suspects aliens mutilated her cows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice find!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

There may be no blood in the veins and arteries...but there are arterioles and capillaries which house blood. I am sure there is SOME BLOOD somewhere. This part never gets talked about in media.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

If it was the government why would they take cows from private farmers?

Why not ? , they just want samples not the whole animal .

They could buy their own cows for experiments.

They could do but that isn't as much fun , plus they lose the cover for their secret radiation tests .

It's hard to believe after all these years there's still no answer to this mystery.

There is an answer and it makes perfect sense its just not as exiting as the ETH .

It may surprise all of us that it is coming from the sky

You may be right but in the case of cattle mutilations I bet it contains Humans .
Its a win win for those concerned as they get the samples they want and in turn people think its Aliens and not the Government who are responsible .... Psyops at its best .

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Question is, how are the cows incubated in the first place? Surely it would be obvious to the rancher?

Btw, love the rumour...makes this topic a lot more interesting to follow.

It's the same basic premise as the women who are pregnant, get abducted and then aren't pregnant any more.

Basically the human/alien hybrid fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus. It attaches to the uterine wall and grows there until it is far enough along to be removed and the remainder of the incubation occurs in a nursery/lab of some type.

There is a theory that multiple fetuses are implanted on cows and that those are not human but ultimately end up being greys. The black helicopters are ostensibly there to interdict the harvest of bovine implantations.

There is another theory that the pregnant women are abducted and are implanted with human/alien hybrids but that the fetus is removed before the end of the first trimester.

There is also a theory that cows are used for human /alien hybrids but it seems that would not be genetically feasible.
If that was the case it seems pigs would be a more likely subject than cows as they are closer genetically to humans.
If this is the case then I'm wondering if there are any cases of mutilation with pigs.
edit on 30-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Question is, how are the cows incubated in the first place? Surely it would be obvious to the rancher?

Btw, love the rumour...makes this topic a lot more interesting to follow.

It's the same basic premise as the women who are pregnant, get abducted and then aren't pregnant any more.

Basically the human/alien hybrid fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus. It attaches to the uterine wall and grows there until it is far enough along to be removed and the remainder of the incubation occurs in a nursery/lab of some type.

There is a theory that multiple fetuses are implanted on cows and that those are not human but ultimately end up being greys. The black helicopters are ostensibly there to interdict the harvest of bovine implantations.

There is another theory that the cows are implanted with human/alien hybrids but that the fetus is removed before the end of the first trimester.

It seems that would not be genetically feasible.
If that was the case it seems pigs would be a more likely subject than cows as they are closer genetically to humans.
If this is the case then I'm wondering if there are any cases of mutilation with pigs.
edit on 30-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

This whole implanting by the government starts becoming a bogus theory when I start thinking this:

Wouldn't it be easier if the government had their own ranch full of cows and did the implanting on their own facility????

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be easier if the government had their own ranch full of cows and did the implanting on their own facility????

Yes. I think so.
If the aliens actually were harvesting specific cows and the government could figure out which ones then the black helicopters would be there to get them first.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, that is an excellent thread and a fascinating case. Something is definitely up. I suppose if it's our government perpetrating these mutilations it's quite possible that the carcasses could be drained of blood and then dropped back into the fields. This could explain the sightings of helicopters that accompany some of the mutilations.

In your thread, however, saucer-shaped objects with visible domes on top were clearly visible through binoculars.

If it is our government, why the reproductive organs? What purpose would they serve?

when a steer dies out on the ranch in grazing areas, it might be several days before the carcass is discovered. "bugs" immediately go for the softest tissue and the openings of the body (eyes, mouth, nose, anus, uterine opening, etc.). blood, as well as soft flesh, is devoured first, and because of the size of maggots and the various scavengers, these "openings" can look as though they were done surgically, when in reality, it's done by extremely small "feeders" coupled with the natural drying out process of the exposed soft flesh.
edit on 30-7-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by jimmyx because: additions for context.

I've mentioned this before, there's a documentary where they test this very hypothesis and you're right in that, given time, this does indeed happen. However, as the Rancher in it says at the very end. "That's fine but tell me how that happens to a cow I saw alive only a few hours ago?"

Quite long at 54 mins however this is worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

That's the part that baffles me. Some of these animals haven't been dead long enough to chalk it up as part of the decomposition process.

I didn't watch the video you posted yet, but if he states he saw the cow alive a few hours before then whoever or whatever is doing this works very quickly and efficiently.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Another thing is that most of them are not touched by bugs or other predators. It is absolutely not normal for a body to be deceased in the wild and have zero insect populations or other animals that feed on it.

I wanted to mention that there was a human mutilation case where the body was found in a hammock. A shoe was found at the top of a tree which indicates he must have been dropped from above.

Like cattle mutilation cases, humans who are allegedly mutilated by aliens are usually found completely drained of blood. Other characteristics can include the apparent surgical removal of eyeballs, ears, reproductive organs, jaws, and tongues. Victims’ anuses are also sometimes cored out. As part of his presentation on human mutilation, Witkowski – a retired police homicide investigator with 27 years experience – reported he is investigating the mysterious death of Northumberland County, Pennsylvania resident Todd Sees in 2002.

Peter Davenport, director of the National UFO Reporting Center, initially reported the story that Sees might have been mutilated and killed by extraterrestrials in August 2002. At about 5 a.m. Aug. 4, 2002, Sees, 39, told his wife he was going to spot early season deer near their home and that he would return at noon. Sees, however, did not return at noon, and authorities were later contacted and a massive search ensued, according to Davenport.

Tracking dogs were used in the effort to find Sees but could never find his scent. The only thing investigators found was Sees’ all terrain vehicle, which Sees had apparently driven along a power line road near his home to the top of Montour Ridge, and one of Sees’ shoes at the top of a tree, according to Davenport.

Two days into the search – which involved up to 100 volunteer searchers – Sees’ body was discovered in some heavy brush very near his home, Davenport said. Authorities would not allow Sees’ family to see the body and also recommended that they have a closed-casket viewing.

I can't find the original source right now, but here is the source of the above quote.
Source

edit on 30/7/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The crux of the mystery is the variety of species which this phenomena encompasses....
Great Britain has had a huge amount of mutilations......cases where whole flocks of sheep have been mutilated, as well as cases that have produced mutilated deer, foxes, badgers, etc.
It becomes obvious that world wide these events signify some kind of new threat within our environment.
The inclusion of human mutes now also reported world wide....from Cairo to White Sands, and to Breton ....Becon..in England..
The Todd Cease case is another example of human mutilation,that has not been explained.
There is definitley a cover up by those in authority, it is similar to the UFO cover up in that it seeks to discredit those who attempt investigation of the phenomena.
If it continues to grow...approx. 2 % per year as in the past it will become far more pertinent in future.....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I had never heard of this case, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm off to see what info I can dig up on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very interesting to say the least.

Although, I will add that, as with the plethora of other similar cases, nothing will ever come of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you know i've heard it said, if something looks too good to be true then it most likely is..we all know there are no free dinners right!
So we have a cow, that has had several parts of its anatomy removed surgically, there is no blood soaked soil, in fact no blood at all, even inside the animal. unidentified glowing lights are seen in the the area, and move in various directions doing different maneuvers letting us know they are being directed by intelligence, there is usually a radio active reading of abnormal relationship to the area. and the animals legs are telling us it has been dropped from a height because of the impact on its limbs.. the same parts are usually taken,,,
so if a predator or maggot or any other kind of bug or bacteria were to happen upon this dead animal what happens. they stop and have a chat. and they decide to take the ear, the tongue the udder etc etc the same parts in exactly the same way on each dead animal they come across..... that is just a ludicrous thought. and is not what is happening.......
these animals are being lifted by aliens. the blood they collect obviously.and what they want the parts they remove is anyones guess.. whether its food or tissue or whatever... they suspend the animal after the carnage some distance above the ground and then release it. just like we discard waste perhaps a chicken bone or whatever we just get rid of it. just like those aliens with their cows. they need what they need and dump the rest. its surplus to requirements.... look at all the evidence the witnesses. if that were a court room theres enough evidence to put anyone behind bars for life... yet we, yes us humans are doing our best to not admit the truth and deal with the straight forward logic and evidence we have, and we say we beleive in ufo's. do we really if we truly believed we would have no problem standing up and saying hey you know something these cattle were mutilated by aliens. there is no doubt of that. and I would agree. of course they were taken by aliens it's logical but us humans sometimes just wont accept logic. we look for something else, why knock yourself out, the answer is right there in front of us. just accept the logical fact, yes its aliens of course it is. they exist their craft has been seen we have video and images...what the hell is so hard to accept..... it is aliens that are responsible for these cattle mutilations....... case closed...... at least for me it is

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Forgive me, for I am not well versed in this subject. What exactly would aliens have to gain from mutilating cows? I'm not saying this in a condescending way, I am genuinely interested in what the purpose is. Do they use the cows for something specific (if this theory is in fact correct) or are they merely just curious about how things work within the cow...such as it's internal systems and the like.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

That is the question that I and others have been asking. Badgerprints stated that one theory is the cows are used to incubate hybrid fetuses. Basically, the fetuses are implanted into the cow's uterus where the fetus attaches itself to the wall of the uterus, begins to grow, and the ETs return to "harvest" the fetus when the time is right.

I think this is a very plausible theory. Why they take other parts is anyone's guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well I think this link will also fit on this thread:

www.ufocasebook.com...

Under hypnosis, it was revealed that Judy had apparently been abducted aboard an extra-terrestrial spacecraft. Judy went on in detail, describing how a cow was taken up into the craft and methodically mutilated by two "small entities."

I've watched the Strange Harvest documentary, I seriously doubt it was done by humans IMO. there were cases reported from the 70s, I mean, a surgical laser operator clearly states in the very documentary that there is no mobile laser technology available to make such surgical cuts, and it seems it was done this way in several cases.

It seems whoever is doing this could be using the tissue to test the environment. Maybe doing contamination analysis of some sort?

I'll never understand WHY they left the bodies mutilated behind. It's obvious it will cause enormous controversy when those are found.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So what are we to think about aliens that are perfectly fine cutting up cows,
but never touch humans ? Except for a possible case way down south
I've read about. But benevolence ? I'm not see'n the first sign of any
manners, let alone friendship. If they were our friends they would help
us kick some elite ass. And put the reins in the proper hands. But
noooooooo ! They're only here to observe !
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Humans have dangerous technology, humans can destroy the environment if they want. We have power over this planet, we can destroy it. I strongly believe these 'aliens' are really interested in this planet, and causing massive panic attacking humans could trigger unthinkable events that could ruin their agenda. They need the secrecy, they operate that way. Despite the controversy about abductions and cattle mutilations, do you see massive people movements reclaiming on the White House or the Congress about it? Nope. They're so far pretty good in what they do.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Well their not that great at keeping secrets if that's what you mean ?
Aliens are vastly becoming the No. 1 religion. So, I have to disagree.
edit on 31-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Not only is the blood removed, but in many cases, the veins and arteries are still standing open, like a straw. (I cant remember the technical term for this.) You would expect them to collapse when they are drained.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by JackHill

Well their not that great at keeping secrets if that's what you mean ?
Aliens are vastly becoming the No. 1 religion. So, I have to disagree.
edit on 31-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I think they're really successful in what they do. I don't see massive riots on Washington asking for 'the truth', people in general won't take these tales seriously (read the own words from abductees, like Judy Doraty herself) and I don't see panic outbreaks around. Everything continues, as usual. All they cause is pure controversy. And it has been happening since decades now. They have it under control.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join