It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Men On Strike"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I have five older sisters and I’m the baby and only male child. I asked each of them when they were tipsy if they loved their husbands when they were married. Only one said yes.

The others told me that they grew to love their husbands who were all financially well off. Out of the five, only two stayed married.

That probably had a lot to do with my avoiding marriage. That and the fact that I see no reason to require a ring and a piece of paper declaring your love for another. It should be shown daily anyways.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

FWIW, my husband and I are not legally married......we've been together many years....and we talked about it for awhile.
Why jump through the government hoops? Especially when there are no children.

One out of five

Not good odds at all......

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm humbled so far at the openness and honesty from our ATS members.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What bugs me is the whole feminism thing .

It`s got to a point now where women are declaring they don't need men , using men as objects , speaking to men like they`re worthless , and generally taking any opportunity to trash men all-over the media. Sounds sexist to me.

Men , especially younger men/boys , are becoming more female by the decade ..... purely out of fear of losing the chance to gain a "mate" , women don't bother with guys who don't look like a 12 year old boy . Getting creepier by the day.

Why the hell is everyone shaving off their pubes for example ? ..... answer : Women.

And now science can become "daddy" , injecting sperm into the egg ..... as-long as people keep ejecting into little plastic tubs

If there was a show , where a group of men sat on sofas for 30-60 mins talking about women , laughing at women , and generally being as sexist as possible ... it would be axed immediately .......... however .... women have these shows all over the world.

The music industry has been taken over by women , mainly women who "don`t need a man" and tend to spread the disease known as greed amongst the masses. The only women I see these days wear stupid clothes , big ass sunglasses , and they`re always texting someone , I mean , who is receiving all of these texts ?

Where the whole selling sex idea comes from I honestly do not know , but I know I`m not buying it - that`s for damn sure. Ladies , if you honestly want to use your vagina to manipulate another human being , you are a sick and twisted individual . And equally , so his he / she.

You want equality ? you already have it , you`re here with man ........... you want equality in this fabricated "society" that depends on money alone ... you need to hit the top of the food chain , not those around you .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by TDawgRex

FWIW, my husband and I are not legally married......we've been together many years....and we talked about it for awhile.
Why jump through the government hoops? Especially when there are no children.

One out of five

Not good odds at all......

Pay all of that money for a piece of paper and a few photographs ? pfft

You made the right choice ...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Im glad that men are finally going to take a stand against Oppres- Hahaha! I cant even finish that sentence with a straight face!

Marriage should be avoided by both sexes anyhow, its unnatural.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not interested in a guy with a nice car, rich, etc All I would like is to be snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie together. Some women these days really disappoint me and I'm ashamed to be a woman when I hear about footballers wives or rich wives who live off their husbands. I guess I have been brought up well and I'm still single because I'm shy and I've had my heart broken but I've been single so many years now I'm use to it lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
I'm not interested in a guy with a nice car, rich, etc All I would like is to be snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie together. Some women these days really disappoint me and I'm ashamed to be a woman when I hear about footballers wives or rich wives who live off their husbands. I guess I have been brought up well and I'm still single because I'm shy and I've had my heart broken but I've been single so many years now I'm use to it lol.

Time to get yourself on POF and find yourself a nice guy

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

If only more were like you

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

If only more were like you
Thank you BoyMonkey and hope not haha I'd be fighting my twins for the chocolate

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Time to get yourself on POF and find yourself a nice guy

What's POF? And thanks for your lovely post

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Plenty of Fish. It's like Match dot com or other dating sites. Plenty of Fish is free though.

Disclaimer: 9/10 people I've met with these online dating sites are completely psycho-crazy-insaneo. After a bunch of clingy, bitchy, creepy, stalker-ish women ... I found mine. It's similar to digging through a sale bin for that one diamond in the rough.

link   
That's one thing I never got that really annoyed me, just because the baby popped out the woman, she gets all the rights to the child. Try having a baby without men and see how far you get.

Then they'll use the child as some sort of control tool over you.

So no wonder men don't want the hassle of relationships anymore.
edit on 30-7-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

link   
Just sat and had a half hour long discussion with the woman.

Its amazing I tell you. The empowerment. The brain washed pride.

A woman can do everything a man can until, they can't. Then they need help..such as heavy lifting and serious manual labor. Just a couple of examples.

But hey what do I know. I'm just a dumb guy

Seriously if tshtf I wonder just how many of the self empowered women would want a man to help and take care of them.....modern society is a disease that infects the mind

Just my imput.sorry if I offend you.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So a prominent woman speaks out against Misandry eh?

About damn time.

The pendullum has swung too far and it's time we begin the conversation about egalitarianism, instead of one about how to destroy patriarchy or matriarchy.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I’m going to pull the religious card but there is a lot to be said by it. Those woman I know, and I’m in my mid 20’s, who don’t have faith, tend to get knocked up out of wedlock. They also seem to be the me,me,me types as well as the wallet hunters.

Not saying woman with faith are better just becomes of faith, there better because there raised in a community built on family values, ethics, and self-respect. I married a woman of faith and all its brought to me is happiness.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Not saying woman with faith are better just becomes of faith, there better because there raised in a community built on family values, ethics, and self-respect. I married a woman of faith and all its brought to me is happiness.

Religion isn't a requirement for family values, ethics or self respect.

This sentence:

Not saying woman with faith are better just becomes of faith, there better because

Is exactly what's usually wrong with people who have faith. They claim they aren't better, but in the same sentence tell you all the reasons they are.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Religion isn't a requirement for family values, ethics or self respect.

This sentence:

Not saying woman with faith are better just becomes of faith, there better because

Is exactly what's usually wrong with people who have faith. They claim they aren't better, but in the same sentence tell you all the reasons they are.

~Tenth

no religion is not required and nor did i say it was.

why dont you quote the rest of my sentence. I Explain it’s the community around faith not faith it self.

thanks for trying to Pigeon hole me

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Then they'll use the child as some sort of control tool over you.

No, then they'll use the government contract you signed as a control tool over you. Lose the contract.

It used to be that two people could do business on a handshake and nobody got cheated, now everybody wants it written down in triplicate to be registered with some "official" office and people get cheated more now than then.

I just don't understand why two people who are supposedly in love with each other can't do the handshake thing and hold themselves to the bargain or negotiate their own way out of it without a judge slamming a gavel on their kid's fingers.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So a girl grew up in community influenced by faith is better?

I don;t want to make another person who has the same idea toward feminist as my opponent in this thread, but i seen smart women, without an religious belonging, but grew up in the disciplined family.

If you mean women(and men) that grew up with strong family unit and discipline is better? yeah for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join